Newly added rides.....

Dan Driscoll

Aug 19, 2021, 4:03:53 PM8/19/21
to LSR Group, Tibor Tamas
LSR’s

To keep everyone in the loop we have just submitted a few calendar events.

Saturday Aug 28 - Gravel 100 km. This has been planned for a long while, but because I’ve been out of town just now submitted to RUSA.

Sunday Aug 29th - Taste of Italy 100 km. This is a redo, as we showed up to do this ride easier this year and it was lighting and dangerous, no one rode. Pam is Hosting.

Saturday September 4th - Dart Pop out of Willow Park with dinner at Fuzzy’s Taco. Gary is Hosting…. Some may want this ride to help earn the new Award.

Saturday November 6th - Gateway to Gossip 100 km (Gloria’s newly minted Pop) Rando Scout point.

We may also be adding a few more pops before the end of the year, just let us know what you’d like.

Tibor will be adding all of these to the LSR website as soon as they are approved.

DanD