Peter's 1,000k RUSA gravel badge

Dan Driscoll

Sep 14, 2024, 7:47:52 AMSep 14
to Talk...@googlegroups.com
LSR’s…..

Just a quick ‘Shout Out' to Peter, who’s the first Texan to have earned his 1,000km of RUSA Gravel riding ?

Not only has Peter been riding gravel, he’s creating new gravel routes for us to ride, in an effort to encourage others, and to top it off he’s hosting these new routes for us.

Todays Beginner Gravel Ride should be a very easy introduction to riding on gravel, which is actually defined as about anything thats not pavement, so it does not really have to be big chunky gravel, it can be hard packed or dirt or grass.

Today I hope to earn my 100km Gravel Icon in my trophy case, Peter is 10 times further =)

I’m hoping every one that’s willing to give it a try earns at the minimum the 100km Gravel Badge, that’s just a couple of 100km rides with half non pavement.

We have 9 riders for today’s adventure, we’ll report back with comments from the riders.

DanD

RUSA 1000k gravel badge.png

Peter Rajcani

Sep 16, 2024, 9:51:02 AMSep 16
to talk...@googlegroups.com, Dan Driscoll
Thank you, Dan! The ride on Saturday was a blast! Hope more riders can join us next time!
Thanks to all that attended the ride!

Peter