Four Times the Snake 7:00am Gary’s House

Gary Gottlieb

May 29, 2022, 7:37:44 PM5/29/22
to LSR E-Mail Group
LSR,

Gas is too f-ing expensive to drive to Houston and back every weekend like last summer.  So I am staying home the next two weekends and driving home tonight.

I am going to ride Rattlesnakes and Rocks 202Km perm this coming Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. In fact I am riding it tomorrow Memorial Day too.

So let me know if you want to join me. Sign up for perm #3661 and come to my house on the west side of Fort Worth.

Let’s start at 7:00am-ish.  It usually takes 10.5 to 11 hours to do the route.

I have a version of the route that starts at my driveway and is legal and meets the distance.

Here is my address.

4325 Northpointe Drive, Aledo TX 76008.

Park along Northview by my driveway.

Here is the RWGPS link.

See you out west.  Skulls Crossing awaits!

Gary

Sent from my iPhone

Debbie

Jun 3, 2022, 7:50:00 PM6/3/22