ACP Centenary 300km Brevet June 11th

Dan Driscoll

Apr 4, 2022, 10:57:33 AM4/4/22
to LSR Group
LSR will be Hosting The ACP 300km Centenary Brevet on June 11, 2022.

Please mark your calendars for this Special Event.

Last year LSR had by far it’s biggest turn out of the year for a 200 km on the ACP 200 km Centenary September 11, 2021 Anniversary Ride.

Fair warning for that those that need to ramp up to a 300 km, start soon…….

It is hoped that RUSA will have ACP Centenary Medals for this Event, and possible that you’ll be able to RSVP for one, but that’s not yet decided, just something to think about.

We have not selected a Route for this Brevet yet, and will get to work on that ;=)

DD

Susan Shields

Apr 4, 2022, 11:41:14 AM4/4/22
to Dan Driscoll, LSR Group
Hooray! I was wondering if we planned to celebrate this.

Sue