2022 LSR calendar

Tibor Tamas

Sep 15, 2021, 1:33:49 PM9/15/21
to Lone * Star * Randonneurs
LSR - our tireless RBA already submitted the 2022 LSR ride calendar. The LSR website has also been updated. There are 56 events on the calendar for 2022, anything from 100k to 1,000k and everything in between.

We do not realize how spoiled we are to have such an amazing RBA and also so many routes.

Thank you to all of you who created routes and who volunteered to host the rides. It does take a village...

I hope you will consider riding some or most of the scheduled rides.

Tibor

Pam Wright

Sep 15, 2021, 2:45:47 PM9/15/21
to Lone * Star * Randonneurs, Tibor Tamas
Wow I didn't realize the "56" Tibor!  Thank you for getting everything on the website and for keeping it updated all year long.  Pretty sure it takes longer to get everything up than it does to plug away at the options!!

Pam Wright

Gary Kanaby

Sep 15, 2021, 5:14:49 PM9/15/21
to Pam Wright, Lone * Star * Randonneurs, Tibor Tamas
Tibor

  Great job!!

Gary Kanaby

Dan Driscoll

Sep 15, 2021, 8:40:01 PM9/15/21
to LSR Group
Many Thanks, Tibor…. Our tireless Webmaster and routes contributor….and all of our other Village People ;=)

DD