Sunday Snakes 7:00am Gary and Dana’s House

Gary Gottlieb

May 20, 2022, 8:19:31 AM5/20/22
to LSR E-Mail Group
LSR,

David from Chicago wants to do a 200K perm on Sunday.

He picked Rattlesnakes and Rocks and I invited him to start at our house and we would ride with him.

So let me know if you want to join us. Sign up for perm #3661 and come to our house on the west side of Fort Worth.

Let’s start at 7:00am-ish.  It usually takes us 10.5 to 11 hours to do the route.

I have a version of the route that starts at our driveway and is legal and meets the distance.

Here is our address.

4325 Northpointe Drive, Aledo TX 76008.

Park along Northview by our driveway.

Here is the RWGPS link.

See you Sunday. Skulls Crossing awaits us.

Gary

Sent from my iPhone