Free Food for Starving Randos....

Dan Driscoll

Sep 9, 2021, 10:42:38 PM9/9/21
to LSR Group
A few last minute things….for our 9/11 Brevet.

We will do our obligatory “LSR Photo Shoot" before the start of the ride, without bikes, so show up early enough to look your best, before blast off at 7:15. This photo will be legendary…..

I’d guess half of ya have a PBP Jersey or two, wear them, or a RUSA Jersey, or an LSR Jersey or a Texas something (thanks for the idea Jeff), and as a back up maybe a K-Hound Jersey or two ;=)

Do you think it would be possible to do a YMCA type poise using our arms and spelling out “ACP 100 Years of 200 kms” or am I off my meds again….

Delta is a real concern for many, please be very respectful of peoples space, bring a mask.

LSR’s official stance is that you are off the LSR clock the second you unclip at the finish.

I’ve never been one to be overly concerned about what consenting adults do, but let’s play this smart.

All are welcomed in the shack to use restroom or whatever you feel comfortable with, just don’t assume that all will share your same safety protocol.

I hope to have cokes, water, beer and whiskey, and likely some sandwiches and snacks…. It is a Celebration ya know….

We never know for sure how these rides will play out, but if you finish first think about hanging out in the front yard and waiting for the herd, maybe bring a lawn chair or two if you are uncomfortable with indoor spaces. There will be a lot of shade….

Really looking forward to seeing everyone, Thank you for joining in,

DanD