Re: [HCR] Hot Randonneurs Flèche? April 20

Vikramsinh Jadhav

Apr 4, 2024, 10:01:33 AMApr 4
to Jeff Newberry, Hill Country Randonneurs, Houston Randonneurs, Heart of Texas Randonneurs, Lone * Star * Randonneurs
Cced other Texas Rando Clubs for broader reach.

On Thu, Apr 4, 2024, 8:19 AM Jeff Newberry <jeffreya...@gmail.com> wrote:
HCRs,
     Anyone interested in a Flèche, 10am start April 20, start and finish in Temple? Gary Kanaby's got a team, so far it's Amy and Vikram, room for 2 more riders (or 2 tandem couples, of course.) Contact Gary Kanaby if interested. Serious inquiries only please, we don't need people flaking out at the last minute, this is a team event and if at least 3 riders do not finish, no one gets credit. Anyway, I am not riding the Flèche this year, so if you want in, this is your chance to ride a fun event in great company. Bring caffeine. If you've never ridden a Flèche before, please bone up on the rules (rules, what are those, no one told me this sport has rules!) and ask questions so you know what to expect. If you want to close an R5000 or R10000, you do need this event.

thanks!
Jeff