What Walt Hampton bequeathed to the jews

Loose Cannon

May 18, 2022, 11:59:12 PM5/18/22

The Jews

May 19, 2022, 8:26:18 AM5/19/22
On Wed, 18 May 2022 23:59:05 -0400, Loose Cannon <efbe...@gmx.com>
wrote:

Hanged Nazi female guards from Stutthof concentration camp
https://bit.ly/2JYiphv

More Nazis and traitors from Stutthof swinging in the wind
https://bit.ly/3onGqgO

Nazi Elizabeth Becker. Looks like we broke the Nazi bitch's neck! LOL
https://bit.ly/39MThF5

2022 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of times he's begged Jews to stop humiliating him - 257,145
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017- *FIVE* YEARS AGO- that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for almost TWO DECADES!!!