Immigration Cataclysm

D. Ray

May 27, 2023, 9:13:15 PM5/27/23
We are living in the midst of the largest immigration wave in American
history. Warren and Emily discuss the numbers and how this seismic
demographic transformation is accelerating because of three Biden
administration policies: unchecked illegals at the border, record numbers
of H1B work visas, and record numbers of refugees. This is the Great
Replacement!

<https://odysee.com/@modernpolitics:0/ModPol-Immigration:d>

The Jews

May 28, 2023, 7:59:27 AM5/28/23
On Sun, 28 May 23 01:08:53 UTC, D. Ray <d@ray> wrote:

>We are living in the midst of the largest immigration wave in American
>history.

It's nice! Soon all races will mix and we'll all be one homogenized
color!

J. Helm

May 28, 2023, 12:17:00 PM5/28/23
The woman, Emily, is a cutey, and quite the astute commentator. Good
post. I am reminded of a quote attributed to George Orwell, "In times
of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." To
paraphrase, "Telling the truth becomes a terrorist act."

On that note:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/russia-claims-they-collected-evidence-avian-flu-pathogens/

Reader comment:

Dave The Lone Ranger
3 hours ago
"Oddly enough, The Democrats hate this nation more than Russia."

--
You voted for student loan forgiveness. You got demographic replacement
and World War 3.

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

"“So, Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country
called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country.
Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So,
basically, that’s wrong." -- VP Kamala Harris

https://www.globalgulag.us

D. Ray

May 28, 2023, 2:45:47 PM5/28/23
The Jews <je...@humiliate-the-glue-huffers.org> wrote:

> It's nice! Soon all races will mix and we'll all be one homogenized
> color!

Let’s start with racemixing Jews in Israel. Surely they’ll be happy to
become all black since they’re so obsessed with it in US and Europe.

The Jews

May 28, 2023, 3:14:54 PM5/28/23
On Sun, 28 May 23 18:45:46 UTC, D. Ray <d@ray> wrote:

>The Jews <je...@humiliate-the-glue-huffers.org> wrote:
>
>> It's nice! Soon all races will mix and we'll all be one homogenized
>> color!
>
>Let’s start with racemixing Jews in Israel.

We'll decide where and when, short eyes.

We've already enticed many of your white ladies to give in to their
jungle fevers. Only a few more generations to go.

Latest craze for white women
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71WZY6oBW6L._SL1200_.jpg
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/712Plny14TL._SL1200_.jpg
https://www.amazon.com/10-BBC-Card-Hotwife-Tattoos/dp/B0859NZFLQ
letting everyone know they are owned by a black man

Johnny

May 28, 2023, 3:26:06 PM5/28/23
It will also lower the IQ's of all the mix breeds. That's exactly what
the democrats want.

NoBody

May 28, 2023, 4:25:09 PM5/28/23
On 5/28/2023 12:26 PM, Johnny wrote:
> On Sun, 28 May 2023 04:59:18 -0700
> The Jews <je...@humiliate-the-glue-huffers.org> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 28 May 23 01:08:53 UTC, D. Ray <d@ray> wrote:
>>
>>> We are living in the midst of the largest immigration wave in
>>> American history.
>>
>> It's nice! Soon all races will mix and we'll all be one homogenized
>> color!
>
> It will also lower the IQ's of all the mix breeds.

Bullshit, you stupid pig-fucker.

D. Ray

May 28, 2023, 6:51:13 PM5/28/23

The Jews

May 28, 2023, 7:18:53 PM5/28/23
What does that prove? Answer- nothing.

Cross country IQ comparisons are meaningless.

But, in the end, it doesn't matter. We'll all be a delightful shade of
brown, and pasty-white supremacists like yourselves will be hiding in
the woods, hunted like animals, and become extinct.

D. Ray

May 28, 2023, 8:42:41 PM5/28/23
The Jews <je...@humiliate-the-glue-huffers.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 28 May 23 22:51:10 UTC, D. Ray <d@ray> wrote:
>
>> NoBody <NoB...@noplace.com> wrote:

>>> Bullshit, you stupid pig-fucker.
>>
>> <https://ourworldindata.org/uploads/2015/07/ourworldindata_average-iq-by-country-v2-750x455.png>
>
> What does that prove? Answer- nothing.

Nothing except that it correlates with skin tone map.

> But, in the end, it doesn't matter. We'll all be a delightful shade of
> brown, and pasty-white supremacists like yourselves will be hiding in
> the woods, hunted like animals, and become extinct.

So, there will be no more wonderful diversity, huh? I was told it’s our
strength.

NoBody

May 28, 2023, 8:53:01 PM5/28/23
On 5/28/2023 5:41 PM, D. Ray wrote:
> The Jews <je...@humiliate-the-glue-huffers.org> wrote:

>>> <https://ourworldindata.org/uploads/2015/07/ourworldindata_average-iq-by-country-v2-750x455.png>
>>
>> What does that prove? Answer- nothing.
>
> Nothing except that it correlates with skin tone map.

It's fake.

D. Ray

May 28, 2023, 11:42:45 PM5/28/23
NoBody <NoB...@noplace.com> wrote:
> On 5/28/2023 5:41 PM, D. Ray wrote:
>> The Jews <je...@humiliate-the-glue-huffers.org> wrote:

>>> What does that prove? Answer- nothing.
>>
>> Nothing except that it correlates with skin tone map.
>
> It's fake.

Are you trying to tell us that University of Oxford is lying, and we should
believe you instead? Aren’t you from “trust the science” mob?

<https://ourworldindata.org/funding>

“Our World in Data is a collaborative effort between researchers at the
University of Oxford, who are the scientific editors of the website
content; and the non-profit organization Global Change Data Lab (GCDL), who
publishes and maintains the website and the data tools that make our work
possible.

GCDL is a registered charity in England and Wales (Charity Number 1186433)
and our work is made possible with the donations of individuals and
organizations that have made contributions to support our project.”

D. Ray

May 28, 2023, 11:44:06 PM5/28/23
The Jews <je...@humiliate-the-glue-huffers.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 28 May 23 18:45:46 UTC, D. Ray <d@ray> wrote:
>
>> The Jews <je...@humiliate-the-glue-huffers.org> wrote:
>>
>>> It's nice! Soon all races will mix and we'll all be one homogenized
>>> color!
>>
>> Let’s start with racemixing Jews in Israel.
>
> We'll decide where and when, short eyes.

Why are you suddenly in the defense? Weren’t you just talking about
“delightful shade of brown”? Don’t you want it in Israel first, if it’s so
delightful?

> We've already enticed many of your white ladies to give in to their
> jungle fevers.

Why not entice some jewish ladies first? Surely they’ll be happy about it.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 28, 2023, 11:54:12 PM5/28/23
I think Jews got their curly hair from their black ancestors.

--
Russia adds ICC prosecutor who sought Putin's arrest to wanted list
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russia-adds-icc-judge-who-issued-putin-warrant-wanted-list-media-2023-05-19/

Tucker asks Trump who blew up the Nord Stream pipeline
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ktEFFrtq5I&list=PLlTLHnxSVuIzrARlmz9oCfQEF08UV-v-E&index=32

Biden openly threatened to sabotage the Nord Stream pipeline. Yes, we've done it but we are too chickenshit to admit it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11727691/U-S-carried-Nord-Stream-bomb-attack-secret-plan-led-Joe-Biden-report-claims.html

Biden says he'll shut down Nord Stream 2 pipeline if Russia further invades Ukraine
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/FVbEoZXhCrM

President Biden on Nord Stream 2 Pipeline if Russia Invades Ukraine: "We will bring an end to it."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS4O8rGRLf8

Biden: No Nord Stream 2 pipeline if Russia invades
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8YC7UQVmis

Biden vows to 'end' Nord Stream 2 pipeline if Russia invades Ukraine • FRANCE 24 English
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWUuhNd37WI

Tucker Carlson & Candace Owens: Welfare Queen Zelensky & Ukrainian Officials Demand You Fund His Swiss Property & Lambos

https://rumble.com/v1tf528-tucker-carlson-and-candace-owens-zelensky-and-ukrainian-officials-demand-yo.html

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6315358859112

Zelensky Fiddles while Ukraine Burns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oua0Puihrkc

Zelensky's lie could get millions of Americans killed
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-lie-millions-americans-killed

Zelensky Bans Opposition Parties in Ukraine
https://www.leftvoice.org/president-zelenskyy-bans-opposition-parties-in-ukraine/

Zelensky declared martial law
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2022/02/24/martial-law-ukraine-russia-attack/6925581001/

Lindsey Graham & John McCain in Ukraine - Preparing for a proxy war with Russia (2016)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeWHviwLMy8

Zelensky was born January 25, 1978 to Jewish parents in the industrial metropolis of Kryvyy Rih in southern Ukraine, USSR. Like many people from Ukraine’s Dnipropetrovsk region, he grew up as a native Russian speaker
https://www.britannica.com/biography/Volodymyr-Zelensky

Zelensky is #1 of The Jerusalem Post's 50 Most Influential Jews of 2022
https://www.jpost.com/50-most-influential-jews-2022

U.S. admits to running Ukraine biolabs
https://www.peoplesworld.org/article/after-months-of-denial-u-s-admits-to-running-ukraine-biolabs/

Is this bald kraut with beady shifty eyes holding hands with the Jew clown?
https://www.thelocal.de/20221207/fact-check-how-much-help-has-germany-given-ukraine/

Zelensky's Green-Screen Fake Video
You can easily discern that Zelensky is standing in front of a green screen in a studio by observing the inconsistency of lighting on Zelensky's face and the natural lighting of the background, and notice that the green-screen artifacts on Zelensky's body outline when the green-screen is edited out, and notice that the background is a static photo by noting there is no change in the background for 10 minutes like wind blowing tree branches and dead leaves, and notice that no white vapor was coming out of Zelensky's mouth when speaking outdoors in freezing temperature in Ukraine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5txQHyYQkkI

Zelenskyy has no interest in freedom or democracy
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-this-reality-about-ukraines-zelenskyy

Putin says Russia could adopt US preemptive strike concept
https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/putin-russia-adopt-us-preemptive-strike-concept-94876110

Putin takes traditional Epiphany dip in icy lake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqkp2G0Q9Ac

Putin attends Russian Orthodox Christmas Eve Mass
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8NwYlTlHxs

Putin is guided by the beauty of his weapons.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0rZ2CPCYBQ

'Target Achieved': Putin goes ballistic amid war; Dares West with 'advanced' ICBM | Watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IoKrDjRp08

Russia tests 'Sarmat' missile dubbed 'Satan 2'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8BqZc8FRgo

Putin’s Zircon hypersonic cruise missile travels 1000 km
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeT8ox2BuoU

Putin's Kinzhal Super Hypersonic Missile In Action
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7fKqifFQPI

Putin To Deploy ‘Mach 27’ Avangard Hypersonic Missiles That Can ‘Outmaneuver’ Any Defense System
https://eurasiantimes.com/russia-goes-full-throttle-with-its-strategic-missile-forces/
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-50927648

Putin's 'indestructible' Poseidon super torpedoes to get more lethal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKdDcL7q7Ug

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 29, 2023, 12:00:36 AM5/29/23
On 5/29/2023 3:42 AM, D. Ray wrote:
> The Jews <je...@humiliate-the-glue-huffers.org> wrote:

>>> Let’s start with racemixing Jews in Israel.
>> We'll decide where and when, short eyes.
> Why are you suddenly in the defense? Weren’t you just talking about
> “delightful shade of brown”? Don’t you want it in Israel first, if it’s so
> delightful?
>
>> We've already enticed many of your white ladies to give in to their
>> jungle fevers.
> Why not entice some jewish ladies first? Surely they’ll be happy about it.

It's a fact that blacks have the longest penis. Once the ladies tried
black, they'd never go back.

D. Ray

May 29, 2023, 12:39:28 AM5/29/23
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/29/2023 3:42 AM, D. Ray wrote:
>> The Jews <je...@humiliate-the-glue-huffers.org> wrote:

>>> We'll decide where and when, short eyes.
>> Why are you suddenly in the defense? Weren’t you just talking about
>> “delightful shade of brown”? Don’t you want it in Israel first, if it’s so
>> delightful?
>>
>>> We've already enticed many of your white ladies to give in to their
>>> jungle fevers.
>> Why not entice some jewish ladies first? Surely they’ll be happy about it.
>
> It's a fact that blacks have the longest penis. Once the ladies tried
> black, they'd never go back.

Jewish ladies don’t need to go back, though. They should get busy creating
that “delightful shade of brown”. Right?

D. Ray

May 29, 2023, 1:05:12 AM5/29/23

Governor Swill

May 29, 2023, 1:45:55 AM5/29/23
And then white people won't have to risk skin cancer laying out in the sun trying to get
darker!

Swill
--
Democrats make me feel ashamed of being American.
Republicans make me feel ashamed of being human.

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Governor Swill

May 29, 2023, 1:47:26 AM5/29/23
The Republicans did it with the neo Nazis first!

The Jews

May 29, 2023, 6:33:32 AM5/29/23
On Mon, 29 May 23 03:42:43 UTC, D. Ray <d@ray> wrote:

>The Jews <je...@humiliate-the-glue-huffers.org> wrote:

>>> Let?s start with racemixing Jews in Israel.
>>
>> We'll decide where and when, short eyes.
>
>Why are you suddenly in the defense? Weren’t you just talking about
>“delightful shade of brown”? Don’t you want it in Israel first, if it’s so
>delightful?

America leads the world.

The Jews

May 29, 2023, 6:34:33 AM5/29/23
On Mon, 29 May 23 00:41:23 UTC, D. Ray <d@ray> wrote:

>The Jews <je...@humiliate-the-glue-huffers.org> wrote:

>>> <https://ourworldindata.org/uploads/2015/07/ourworldindata_average-iq-by-country-v2-750x455.png>
>>
>> What does that prove? Answer- nothing.
>
>Nothing except that

No, nothing. It's meaningless.

Just like you

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 29, 2023, 8:16:52 AM5/29/23
> America leads the world in mass shootings and drug abuse.

That's so true. The USA leads the world in mass shootings, homelessness,
mental illness, and drug abuse.

Siri Cruise

May 29, 2023, 12:49:24 PM5/29/23
Governor Swill wrote:
> On Sun, 28 May 2023 14:26:04 -0500, Johnny <joh...@invalid.net> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 28 May 2023 04:59:18 -0700
>> The Jews <je...@humiliate-the-glue-huffers.org> wrote:

>>> It's nice! Soon all races will mix and we'll all be one homogenized
>>> color!
>>
>> It will also lower the IQ's of all the mix breeds. That's exactly what
>> the democrats want.
>
> The Republicans did it with the neo Nazis first!

Results show genes have some effect, but the dominating factor:
culture. Raise children to exercise their brains, encourage them
to play, throw all kinds of experiences at them.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

D. Ray

May 29, 2023, 11:13:24 PM5/29/23
Is there a reason you don’t want to just agree with me? Maybe you don’t
being honest with “delightful shade of brown”? Maybe you don’t like brown
people that much? Are you racist or something?

The Jews

May 30, 2023, 5:29:17 AM5/30/23
[Default] On Tue, 30 May 23 03:13:12 UTC, D. Ray <d@ray> typed:

>The Jews <je...@humiliate-the-glue-huffers.org> wrote:

>>> Why are you suddenly in the defense? Weren?t you just talking about
>>> ?delightful shade of brown?? Don?t you want it in Israel first, if it?s so
>>> delightful?
>>

>> America leads the world.
>
>Is there a reason you don’t want to just agree with me?

Well, you're a dumb fuck Nazi, so chances are good anything you say or
think is wrong or stupid.

D. Ray

May 30, 2023, 7:41:22 PM5/30/23
Or maybe chances are that you don’t really want race mixing if Joos are
those who are getting mixed?

The Jews

May 31, 2023, 7:39:29 AM5/31/23
[Default] On Tue, 30 May 23 23:41:20 UTC, D. Ray <d@ray> typed:

>>>Is there a reason you don’t want to just agree with me?
>>
>>Well, you're a dumb fuck Nazi, so chances are good anything you say or
>>think is wrong or stupid.

>Or maybe chances are that you don’t really want race mixing if Joos are
>those who are getting mixed?

No, I'm going with dumb fuck Nazi, thanks.

Governor Swill

May 31, 2023, 2:29:52 PM5/31/23
As is evidenced by the fact that the dumb fuck Nazi still thinks Judaism is a genetic
trait.

D. Ray

Jun 2, 2023, 12:43:08 AM6/2/23
The Jews <je...@humiliate-the-glue-huffers.org> wrote:

>>> [Default] On Tue, 30 May 23 03:13:12 UTC, D. Ray <d@ray> typed:

>>> Well, you're a dumb fuck Nazi, so chances are good anything you say or
>>> think is wrong or stupid
>>
>> Or maybe chances are that you don’t really want race mixing if Joos are
>> those who are getting mixed?
>
> No, I'm going with dumb fuck Nazi, thanks.

Pathetic. You do realize that it’s not only me, but whole group here see
your double standards?

D. Ray

Jun 2, 2023, 12:43:08 AM6/2/23
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 31 May 2023 04:39:18 -0700, The Jews <je...@humiliate-the-glue-huffers.org> wrote:
>
>> [Default] On Tue, 30 May 23 23:41:20 UTC, D. Ray <d@ray> typed:

>>> Or maybe chances are that you don’t really want race mixing if Joos are
>>> those who are getting mixed?
>>
>> No, I'm going with dumb fuck Nazi, thanks.
>
> As is evidenced by the fact that the dumb fuck Nazi still thinks Judaism is a genetic
> trait.

It definitely seems that Klaus thinks so, too.

The Jews

Jun 2, 2023, 6:43:50 AM6/2/23
[Default] On Fri, 02 Jun 23 04:43:06 UTC, D. Ray <d@ray> typed:

>>> Or maybe chances are that you don?t really want race mixing if Joos are
>>> those who are getting mixed?
>>
>> No, I'm going with dumb fuck Nazi, thanks.
>
>Pathetic.

Nazis are known to be pathetic. Fat, stupid, and lazy are also common
descriptors.