I found some lawyers for #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty (brain-damaged fucktard who rode his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet)

1 view

OrigInfoJunkie

Oct 6, 2020, 8:58:45 PM10/6/20
It's the goddamned fucking gun-totin' McCloskeys of St. Louis!

Here is their "mission statement":

The lawyers of the McCloskey Law Center have devoted their professional
careers to assisting those sustaining serious traumatic brain injury,
neck, back, spinal cord and other serious, disabling or fatal
neurological injuries. The goal of our practice is to provide those
sustaining such devastating injuries, or the survivors of those killed
as a result of such devastating injuries, with meaningful compensation.
We strive to provide the seriously injured and their survivors with a
means to having as full and as comfortable a life as possible by
obtaining every penny of reasonable compensation for their injuries and
losses.

http://ww.mccloskeylaw.com/www.mccloskeylaw.com/Attorney-Profiles.html

They might be able to get #ReamMe enough money to move to a good enough
facility at which his diaper can be changed weekly instead of monthly.

BeamMeUpScotty

Oct 6, 2020, 11:33:14 PM10/6/20
On 10/6/20 8:58 PM, OrigInfoJunkie wrote:
> It's the goddamned fucking gun-totin' McCloskeys of St. Louis!
>
> Here is their "mission statement":
>
>    The lawyers of the McCloskey Law Center have devoted their professional
>    careers to assisting those sustaining serious traumatic brain injury,
>    neck, back, spinal cord and other serious, disabling or fatal
>    neurological injuries. The goal of our practice is to provide those
>    sustaining such devastating injuries, or the survivors of those killed
>    as a result of such devastating injuries, with meaningful compensation.
>    We strive to provide the seriously injured and their survivors with a
>    means to having as full and as comfortable a life as possible by
>    obtaining every penny of reasonable compensation for their injuries
> and losses.
>
>    http://ww.mccloskeylaw.com/www.mccloskeylaw.com/Attorney-Profiles.html

Did you notice that they help the people that were threatening their
lives... while protesting that they are racists.

The people that get money for the "Protestors" who were actually rioters
when they violated the law and threatened the Pair of lawyers.

Yes the #BLM/ANTIFA thugs were biting the hands that feeds them. The
ambulance chasing Personal injury lawyers. Maybe those two lawyers will
do some pro bono for the police that were beaten and injured by ANTIFA
and #BLM and trace back their funding and then sue the Billionaires who
funded the criminal actions of the LEFTIST HATE GROUPS, for damages and
medical care so that TAX PAYERS are re-reimbursed for the medical costs
created by the HATE CRIMES of the LEFTISTS.

I'm thinking those two lawyers are pretty pissed right about now, it
will be interesting to see if they ever vote Democrat ever again. I
think NOT.

I figure they'll begin a crusade against the LEFTISTS who tried to
railroad them into prison, that one won't fade fast in their minds....

And when you sleezeball DEMOCRATS diddle the NEWS GROUP NAMES TO screw
with the posts, I just click and input a new string of groups to many
many more places into the GROUPS it's sent to. Just to let you know you
don't actually reduce the number of people who see my posts.... when you
do that I actually expand the number of people seeing my reply... Then I
usually chuckle about that for a while when I read the next half dozen
posts. It keeps me in a happy mood...

--
That's Karma

*Mama'says*
63 - Genius is finite, while stupid "is" infinite.

Rudy Canoza

Oct 7, 2020, 8:19:20 AM10/7/20
On Tue, 6 Oct 2020 17:58:41 -0700, a dwarf wrote:

>It's the goddamned fucking gun-totin' McCloskeys of St. Louis!
>
>Here is their "mission statement":
>
> The lawyers of the McCloskey Law Center have devoted their professional
> careers to assisting those sustaining serious traumatic brain injury,
> neck, back, spinal cord and other serious, disabling or fatal
> neurological injuries. The goal of our practice is to provide those
> sustaining such devastating injuries, or the survivors of those killed
> as a result of such devastating injuries, with meaningful compensation.
> We strive to provide the seriously injured and their survivors with a
> means to having as full and as comfortable a life as possible by
> obtaining every penny of reasonable compensation for their injuries and
>losses.
>
> http://ww.mccloskeylaw.com/www.mccloskeylaw.com/Attorney-Profiles.html

Could I use them to sue Trump for giving me TDS?

BeamMeUpScotty

Oct 7, 2020, 11:13:27 AM10/7/20
You could try but it's likely to be more of a personal problem than
something that was foisted upon you by others... unless you go after the
DEMOCRAT NEWS MEDIA that was lying to you since before TRUMP was even
elected.

If I were you I'd go for it, you saw Nick Sandman become a Millionaire
for suing the LIBERAL MARXIST MEDIA for "lying about him" so maybe LYING
"to you about TRUMP" will be worth something if you can connect it to
your "TRUMP" triggered mental disorder.

They should have had you sign a release that indemnified them against
any lawsuits based on their lies from the DEMOCRAT POLITICAL PROPAGANDA
"news" agencies before they allowed you to consume their lies and be
damaged.

I'd say you have a shot, so go get'em.

--
That's karma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=36&v=UXA--dj2-CY&feature=emb_logo

Son of a bitch, NOT a smidgen of corruption...???

Left Nuts

May 19, 2022, 1:55:03 AM5/19/22
In article <6p8fH.378178$0W4.1...@fx42.iad>
Rudy is a fag <f...@fag.fag> wrote:

> Policial correctness has taken over the country

A Kansas state lawmaker said she isn't thrilled about having to
share a restroom with her "huge" transgender Democratic
colleague.

Rep. Cheryl Helmer made her stance known in an April 23 email to
University of Kansas graduate student Brenan Riffel, who
described themselves as trans-feminine, saying "personally I do
not appreciate the huge transgender female who is now in our
restrooms in the Capitol," The Washington Times reported.

Helmer was referring to Rep. Stephanie Byers, the state's first
elected transgender lawmaker.

Fox News has reached out to her and Byers.

Kansas City-area Republican, said "it’s unfortunate those words
were said."

The email came as the GOP-controlled legislature is making
efforts to override Democratic Gov. Laura Kelly’s veto of a ban
on transgender athletes in girls’ and women’s K-12 and college
sports.

Lawmakers in the state Senate recently voted 28-10 to override
the veto. The House is expected to take a vote on the matter,
though it was not clear when.

"We know this has been going on in offices, and back rooms and
conversations since the day I was elected," Byers said Tuesday,
The Times reported. "The shocking part is that it came out, that
someone actually said it."

Helmer, 70, said she was in the Statehouse with a mother and her
young daughter and Byers several months ago. She said the child
was scared of Byers.

She said she mistakenly entered the men's restroom in the House
in 2021 and the men became upset. She said she asked them how
would they like it if a woman regularly used their restroom, the
report said.

She also said parents shouldn't be allowed to change the gender
of their children.

"You can’t lop a penis off and then expect, you know, a little
boy to now live his life," she said. "He’ll be in regret for the
rest of his life."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kansas-restroom-transgender