Re: Kansas GOP Leadership = White Men Only?

1 view

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 29, 2023, 6:29:31 AM5/29/23
On Mon, 29 May 2023 02:28:43 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
<bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote:

>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
>g.dwarf.com:
>
>> On Sun, 28 May 2023 20:23:04 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
>> <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote:
>>

>> If a person is so fucking stupid that they need a sandwich while they
>> are close to their polling booth, then, yes, they should lose their
>> place in line.
>>
>> Most Americans either eat before they vote, or eat afterwards.
>>
>a 5-hour (or more) wait can kind of upset you schedule.

And how many "five hour waits" are there?

Document them here ---->

>But you're the one going on about sandwiches 150 ft away.

It's perfectly fine to serve sandwiches and water 150 feet away. You
and Siri can even give our free blow jobs wearing Biden t-shirts.

Baxter

May 29, 2023, 11:07:45 AM5/29/23
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
ing.dwarf.com:
==================
There have already been scattered reports of long lines during early
voting in North Carolina and Texas. During the primary season, many
waited hours to vote in Wisconsin and Arizona. And in 2012, voters in
Florida waited up to seven hours, leading President Obama to declare in
his victory speech, “We have to fix that.”

more...
https://www.brennancenter.org/sites/default/files/analysis/Long_Voting_Li
nes_Explained.pdf

=============
More than 10-hour wait and long lines as early voting starts in Georgia

Georgia, where at least two counties had problems with electronic
pollbooks, is latest state to see extremely long lines on first day of in
person voting

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/13/more-than-10-hour-wait-
and-long-lines-as-early-voting-starts-in-georgia
===============

Voters in Dallas and Houston and on college campuses late Tuesday evening
reported remaining in line for more than two hours — with some still
waiting behind dozens of voters ahead of them. The long lines stretched
out of elementary schools, wove through public libraries and wrapped
around the LBJ Student Center at Texas State University. Almost six hours
after polls closed, voters were still casting ballots at Texas Southern
University in Houston.

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/03/03/texas-voting-lines-extend-hours-
past-polls-closing-super-tuesday/

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 29, 2023, 12:22:50 PM5/29/23
On Mon, 29 May 2023 15:06:28 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
2012.

NEXT!

>more...
>https://www.brennancenter.org/sites/default/files/analysis/Long_Voting_Li
>nes_Explained.pdf
>
>=============
>More than 10-hour wait and long lines as early voting starts in Georgia
>
>Georgia, where at least two counties had problems with electronic
>pollbooks, is latest state to see extremely long lines on first day of in
>person voting

FIRST DAY of in person voting.

NEXT!

>https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/13/more-than-10-hour-wait-
>and-long-lines-as-early-voting-starts-in-georgia
>===============
>
>Voters in Dallas and Houston and on college campuses late Tuesday evening
>reported remaining in line for more than two hours — with some still
>waiting behind dozens of voters ahead of them. The long lines stretched
>out of elementary schools, wove through public libraries and wrapped
>around the LBJ Student Center at Texas State University. Almost six hours
>after polls closed, voters were still casting ballots at Texas Southern
>University in Houston.
>
>https://www.texastribune.org/2020/03/03/texas-voting-lines-extend-hours-
>past-polls-closing-super-tuesday/

So, Two- Georgia and Texas.

That's it?

Siri Cruise

May 29, 2023, 2:17:25 PM5/29/23
Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> And how many "five hour waits" are there?

Since election officers know how many people can show up, the
question is how long a wait is okay with you?

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 29, 2023, 2:23:58 PM5/29/23
On Mon, 29 May 2023 11:15:28 -0700, Siri Cruise
<chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> And how many "five hour waits" are there?
>
>Since election officers know how many people can show up, the
>question is how long a wait is okay with you?

Five hours is too long. The wait shouldn't be more than fifteen or
twenty minutes.

David Hartung

May 29, 2023, 2:27:41 PM5/29/23
On 5/29/2023 11:15 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> KKKlaun SchittenPantzen, Nazi fake Jew, bullshitted:
>> And how many "five hour waits" are there?
>
> Since election officers know how many people can show up, the question is how
> long a wait is okay with you?

He doesn't care how long it is, just so that it's long enough it discourages
non-white Democrats from voting in sufficient numbers that the Republiscum/QAnon
candidate can steal the election.

bigdog

May 29, 2023, 2:40:54 PM5/29/23
On Monday, May 29, 2023 at 6:29:31 AM UTC-4, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Mon, 29 May 2023 02:28:43 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
> <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote:
>
> >Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
> >g.dwarf.com:
> >
> >> On Sun, 28 May 2023 20:23:04 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
> >> <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote:
> >>

> >> If a person is so fucking stupid that they need a sandwich while they
> >> are close to their polling booth, then, yes, they should lose their
> >> place in line.
> >>
> >> Most Americans either eat before they vote, or eat afterwards.

I try to eat before I vote. After seeing the choices, I often lose my appetite.

> >a 5-hour (or more) wait can kind of upset you schedule.
>
> And how many "five hour waits" are there?

They seem to be more common at Democrat polling places because Democrats seem to have a
harder time figuring out how to vote. In 2004, the last vote cast in the country was by a co-ed in
Kenyon College in Knox County OH, where I live. She cast her vote well after the polls in Hawaii had
closed. The reason for that was there were a lot of first time voters (mostly Democrats) trying
to figure out how to operate the voting machines. I think it is pretty much universal that if you are in line when the polls close, you still get to vote no matter how long it takes. It took 11 hours to get some of them to the voting machines. That vote became even more significant in light of the fact that Ohio was the last domino to fall in the Bush-Kerry contest and whoever won Ohio was
going to win the election.

http://bulletin-archive.kenyon.edu/x1907.html

In order to accommodate these Democrat voters who seem to have trouble with voting machine
technology, my county has since gone back paper ballots in the hope that they will be easier to
understand. That also allows more people to vote at one time since they just need tables with
tri-fold cardboard "voting booths" so a lot more stations can be set up at each polling place.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 29, 2023, 3:17:58 PM5/29/23
On Mon, 29 May 2023 11:27:39 -0700, Rudy "Cunt Flaps" Canoza typed
Once again, "Cunt Flaps" is wrong. About everything.

LOL

What a stupid little dwarf he is.

arco

May 29, 2023, 3:42:05 PM5/29/23
David Hartung <shitbag...@shitbags.r.us> wrote in

> On 5/29/2023 11:15 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> KKKlaun SchittenPantzen, Nazi fake Jew, bullshitted:
>>> And how many "five hour waits" are there?
>>
>> Since election officers know how many people can show up, the
>> question is how long a wanker is okay with you?
>
> I doesn't care how long it is, just so that it's long enough it fits
> in my bum

Keep it in the jolly kone parking lot !

Baxter

May 29, 2023, 10:01:08 PM5/29/23
@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com:
But there's too many places (all Repuglican), where the wait is typically
much longer. And Red states have been passing laws designed to make wait
times even longer - especially in minority areas.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 30, 2023, 5:24:42 AM5/30/23
[Default] On Tue, 30 May 2023 01:59:11 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
<bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:

>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
>@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com:
>
>> On Mon, 29 May 2023 11:15:28 -0700, Siri Cruise
>> <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>Since election officers know how many people can show up, the
>>>question is how long a wait is okay with you?
>>
>> Five hours is too long. The wait shouldn't be more than fifteen or
>> twenty minutes.
>>

>But there's too many places (all Repuglican), where the wait is typically
>much longer.

Cite they are "all Republican."

Scout

May 30, 2023, 8:58:49 AM5/30/23

"Siri Cruise" <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> And how many "five hour waits" are there?
>
> Since election officers know how many people can show up, the question is
> how long a wait is okay with you?

Sounds more like you should be talking to election officials about why the
lines were so long.

Scout

May 30, 2023, 8:58:51 AM5/30/23

"Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
Cites

BTW I already know you are lying.

Siri Cruise

May 30, 2023, 2:29:28 PM5/30/23
They weren't. Only a few times was the wait like ten minutes.
Usually there was no line at all. But this isn't a goober state
like yours.