Google'i grupid ei toeta enam uusi Useneti postitusi ega tellimusi. Ajalooline sisu jääb vaadatavaks.

Not Looking Good For The Kremlin- Stage Being Set For Coup?

0 vaatamist
Liigu esimese lugemata sõnumi juurde

? Mighty Wannabe?

lugemata,
29. mai 2023, 07:32:1029.05.23
kuni
https://www.newsweek.com/kremlin-faces-mutiny-coup-attempt-declared-former-russian-commander-1803037

"With regard to demilitarization...if they had 500 tanks at the
beginning of the special operation, [now] they have 5,000 tanks,"
Wagner Group chief Yevgeny Prigozhin said in a recent interview. "If
they had 20,000 people able to fight skillfully, now 400,000 people
know how to fight. How did we demilitarize it? It turns out that the
opposite is true—we militarized her hell knows how."

In making these critical comments, former Russian commander Igor
Girkin, a major Russian nationalist and former commander of separatist
forces in the Donbas region of Ukraine, said that Prigozhin was laying
the ground for a "mutiny" and to carry out a "coup" against the
Kremlin with Wagner forces.

"If Prigozhin remains the head of Wagner, the mutiny will come quickly
and radically," Girkin said in a video shared by WarTranslated. "A
coup attempt has been declared...What will happen next, I don't know,
especially as Wagner is urgently withdrawn to rear bases...The danger
of a looming coup is clear."

Things are falling apart for Putin!

ROFLMAO!!!!!

[This post is in direct violation of the Russian Criminal Code
prohibition on Russophobic statements.]
0 uut sõnumit