Biden taking credit for Trump's economic policies creating jobs.

Figgy

Sep 23, 2021, 1:13:36 AM9/23/21
Biden hasn't presented a single rational economic plan to date.

It's all been tax the rich, which mathmatically means absolutely nothing.

Baxter

Sep 23, 2021, 10:35:31 AM9/23/21
Figgy <fi...@outlook.com> wrote in news:XnsADADE216A8E2B20IH3@
46.165.242.75:

> Biden hasn't presented a single rational economic plan to date.
>
> It's all been tax the rich, which mathmatically means absolutely nothing.

Everybody knows the rich don't have any money/

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 23, 2021, 2:30:06 PM9/23/21
Everybody already knows the rich pay most of the taxes.

Jeff Bezos pays more taxes in one year than you'll make in income over
a lifetime.

Baxter

Sep 23, 2021, 10:55:23 PM9/23/21
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Thu, 23 Sep 2021 14:35:29 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
> <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote:
>
>>Figgy <fi...@outlook.com> wrote in news:XnsADADE216A8E2B20IH3@
>>46.165.242.75:
>>
>>> Biden hasn't presented a single rational economic plan to date.
>>>
>>> It's all been tax the rich, which mathmatically means absolutely
>>> nothing.
>>>

>>Everybody knows the rich don't have any money/
>
> Everybody already knows the rich pay most of the taxes.

They also have most of the money.

> Jeff Bezos pays more taxes in one year than you'll make in income over
> a lifetime.

============
In 2007, Jeff Bezos, then a multibillionaire and now the world’s richest
man, did not pay a penny in federal income taxes. He achieved the feat
again in 2011.

==========
Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos paid a true tax rate of 0.98% as his
wealth grew by a staggering $99 billion between 2014 and 2018;

================
Bezos filed a tax return in 2011 reporting he lost money because of bad
investments, allowing him to claim and receive a $4,000 tax credit for
his children, according to ProPublica.

=================

So what percentage of your income and wealth goes to taxes?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 24, 2021, 7:51:53 AM9/24/21
On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 02:55:22 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
<bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote:

>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Thu, 23 Sep 2021 14:35:29 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
>> <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Figgy <fi...@outlook.com> wrote in news:XnsADADE216A8E2B20IH3@
>>>46.165.242.75:

>>>Everybody knows the rich don't have any money/
>>
>> Everybody already knows the rich pay most of the taxes.
>
>They also have most of the money.

They've never stopped you from getting any. They need to be taxed at a
fair rate.

>> Jeff Bezos pays more taxes in one year than you'll make in income over
>> a lifetime.
>>
>============
>In 2007, Jeff Bezos, then a multibillionaire and now the world’s richest
>man, did not pay a penny in federal income taxes. He achieved the feat
>again in 2011.

Good for him. He deserves to take a couple of years off. Note they're
too chicken shit-- like you-- to say just how many dollars he HAS
paid.

>So what percentage of your income and wealth goes to taxes?

About 25%. Far more than I should have to pay.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 24, 2021, 10:31:55 AM9/24/21
<bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote:

>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Thu, 23 Sep 2021 14:35:29 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
>> <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Figgy <fi...@outlook.com> wrote in news:XnsADADE216A8E2B20IH3@
>>>46.165.242.75:

>>>Everybody knows the rich don't have any money/
>>
>> Everybody already knows the rich pay most of the taxes.
>
>They also have most of the money.

That's what makes them rich. Rich means having a lot of money.

They already pay the MAJORITY of taxes.

>> Jeff Bezos pays more taxes in one year than you'll make in income over
>> a lifetime.
>>
>============
>In 2007, Jeff Bezos, then a multibillionaire and now the world’s richest
>man, did not pay a penny in federal income taxes. He achieved the feat
>again in 2011.

LOL Good for him. He used the tax loopholes written by Congress to pay
the LEAST amount of taxes, as any sane person would.

Yet he STILL paid more in taxes than you're GROSS in your pitiful
lifetime.

>Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos paid a true tax rate of 0.98% as his
>wealth grew by a staggering $99 billion between 2014 and 2018;

Good for Jeff! I helped him get richer.

>================
>Bezos filed a tax return in 2011 reporting he lost money because of bad
>investments, allowing him to claim and receive a $4,000 tax credit for
>his children, according to ProPublica.

See above. Congress writes those rules.

>So what percentage of your income and wealth goes to taxes?

What difference does it make to you? I'm sure I pay more in taxes than
you gross.

Scout

Sep 24, 2021, 12:17:03 PM9/24/21

"Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
So, tell me... if they aren't paying taxes under the current rules... what
will increasing the rate do when you've not changed the rules? Who set up
those rules? People who get rich catering to the wealthy who got them into
office for the most part.

Here's a simple solution:

[Income - Gross Annual Income per Federal Poverty Level Guidelines (2021:
See Federal Register vol. 86, No. 19, February 1, 2021 pp7732-34*) for your
family size)] x Federal Income tax rate = Federal income taxes owed

* Residents of Florida, Alaska and American territories should see their
appropriate federal tables for their locality,

There you go. That's your entire tax code necessary. Everyone follows the
exact same rules and pays what is appropriate for their income.

Yet somehow I bet Baxter wouldn't think it's fair because it doesn't
establish special rules for the rich, or the poor, or the well off, or any
of the other multitude of excuses he has to make a vast array of different
rules for different people so he can treat them all differently under the
law.

Baxter

Sep 24, 2021, 9:39:32 PM9/24/21
"Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in
A simpler solution is to fund the IRS so that it can audit these rich and
corporate tax evaders - but wrongtards hate that idea. YOU support and
vote for the politicians who vote against funding the IRS.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 25, 2021, 6:17:30 AM9/25/21
On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 01:39:31 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
A simple solution would be to stop spending so much money you don't
have.

Baxter

Sep 25, 2021, 11:01:43 AM9/25/21
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in
Then you'd be for cutting the Defense Budget? Somehow I doubt that.
And those tRump tax cuts for the rich?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 25, 2021, 11:09:24 AM9/25/21
On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 15:01:41 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
Of COURSE the defense budget should be cut. All budgets should be cut.
And we shouldn't be borrowing money to help defend Israel, either.
They can do that shit themselves. If not, tough shit. I don't work for
Israel, or any other goddamn country.

And everyone should pay the same personal income tax RATE, and work to
pay as little as possible.

"Over and over again courts have said that there is nothing sinister
in so arranging one's affairs as to keep taxes as low as possible.
Everybody does so, rich or poor; and all do right, for nobody owes any
public duty to pay more than the law demands: taxes are enforced
exactions, not voluntary contributions. To demand more in the name of
morals is mere cant."
- Learned Hand

!Jones

Sep 26, 2021, 8:13:46 PM9/26/21
On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 01:39:31 -0000 (UTC), in talk.politics.guns Baxter
<bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote:

>A simpler solution is to fund the IRS so that it can audit these rich and
>corporate tax evaders - but wrongtards hate that idea. YOU support and
>vote for the politicians who vote against funding the IRS.

I'm not a GOPper, but the "tax the rich" idea just doesn't work. If
you have money, you have power. Do you think there's a prayer of
getting someone like 45 to pay taxes? It ain't gonna happen. The
rich people hold the reigns; they buy and hold politicians as
investments.

Baxter

Sep 26, 2021, 10:50:52 PM9/26/21
!Jones <x...@y.com> wrote in
You ignore the fact that the rich DID pay taxes during and after WWII

Scout

Sep 27, 2021, 7:32:15 AM9/27/21

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in
message news:fottkghm3795vq07u...@4ax.com...
Yea. Indeed, I think the first funding to be cut the moment Congress spends
in excess of projected income should be the funding for Congress and the
wages for the members thereof.

Scout

Sep 27, 2021, 7:32:15 AM9/27/21

"Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
They already do, and there is no evidence they see wide spread tax evasion
among them.

But I'm sure you will now produce statistics that show there is....

...when hell freezes over.

- but wrongtards hate that idea. YOU support and
> vote for the politicians who vote against funding the IRS.

I'm all in favor of enforcing the law. Heck, I'm even in favor of a total
revamp of income tax law to eliminate the multitude of exclusions,
exemptions, loopholes, etc that exist.

My income tax code is really quite simply, which means you're going to hate
it, because the same conditions applies to EVERYONE.

(Your total gross income - Federal Family Poverty level for the number of
people in your family that you're claiming) * Standardized Income Tax rate

Until then, I will use the same exclusions, exemptions, loopholes, etc that
exist which ANYONE can use.

Scout

Sep 27, 2021, 7:32:16 AM9/27/21

"Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
Absolutely. We waste far to much attempting to be the police force of the
world, and then rebuilding those who violate the world's peace

Conflicts should be handled between those involved.
If we must step in then we blow one side to hell, then pack up and go home
The survivors can attempt to rebuild and recognized the consequences when
Father pulls his belt.

Case

Jun 28, 2023, 7:33:03 PM6/28/23
Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in
They also made a ton of money during and after WWII. Taxing the rich is
red herring bs. There are really not that many "rich" people in the USA.
There are ultra rich and those who are well off because their job rewards
them for effort.

I'm well over the poverty limit. Does that make me rich? Absolutely not,
but according to Biden's lazy cohorts, I should be penalized by excessive
taxation because I make more than they do.

Baxter

Jun 28, 2023, 10:14:29 PM6/28/23
Case <ca...@point.com> wrote in

> Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in
>
>> !Jones <x...@y.com> wrote in

>>> I'm not a GOPper, but the "tax the rich" idea just doesn't work. If
>>> you have money, you have power. Do you think there's a prayer of
>>> getting someone like 45 to pay taxes? It ain't gonna happen. The
>>> rich people hold the reigns; they buy and hold politicians as
>>> investments.
>>>

>> You ignore the fact that the rich DID pay taxes during and after WWII
>
> They also made a ton of money during and after WWII. Taxing the rich
> is red herring bs. There are really not that many "rich" people in
> the USA.

The top 1% of Americans own more wealth than 90% of Americans.

>There are ultra rich and those who are well off because
> their job rewards them for effort.

The ultra rich don't work. Bezos makes nothing. Musk makes nothing.
Etc.

> I'm well over the poverty limit. Does that make me rich? Absolutely
> not, but according to Biden's lazy cohorts, I should be penalized by
> excessive taxation because I make more than they do.

You make over $400,000/year? If not, you won't pay any more in taxes.