B’nai Brith Canada says college course could be ‘forum for anti-Semitic views’

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 20, 2021, 3:54:57 PM9/20/21
What is wrong with that? People should be made aware of how dangerous
Jews are. They're conniving thieves.

https://www.jns.org/bnai-brith-canada-says-college-course-could-be-forum-for-anti-semitic-views/

(August 27, 2021 / JNS) B’nai Brith Canada said it wants reassurance
from the University of Victoria (UVic) that an upcoming course on
anti-Semitism will not become a “forum for anti-Semitic views” because
of its professor.

UVic originally offered a course for the fall semester about
anti-Semitism that would be taught by assistant professor Shamma
Boyarin, who has taught religious studies and medieval studies at the
university since 2008. Its description claimed that “even the most
fundamental aspects of anti-Semitism are controversial,” and said
students “will develop the ability to examine both current and
historical instances of anti-Semitism with a critical eye.”

Boyarin called the former president of the Anti-Defamation League Abe
Foxman a “Zionist pig” in a Twitter post in May. In a June tweet, he
alleged that “North American Jews” have “actively contributed” to
“ethnic cleansing and genocide” and “raised our kids to take part in
it.” In a separate tweet that month, Boyarin poked fun at the
experience of Eve Barlow, a Jewish woman who faced online
anti-Semitism during the 11-day conflict between Israel and Hamas in
Gaza in May.

Equally, if not more concerning is a personal Twitter account of his
called Motley Jëw. As of Friday, his tweets became protected.
Also on Friday, B’nai Brith posted on Twitter a letter titled,
“Academic Freedom Is No Excuse for Anti-Semitism.”

After B’nai Brith told UVic officials that they felt it was
inappropriate for Boyarin, who seems to be Jewish, to teach a course
on anti-Semitism, the class was changed in early August.

The updated course description now states that students will learn an
introduction to anti-Semitism through “a historical survey of key
texts and moments from Augustine to Luther,” and “the particular role
Christianity has played in developing and sustaining anti-Semitism in
Europe.” However, the course is still being taught by Boyarin.

“Moving this course away from modern anti-Semitism is an important
first step,” said B’nai Brith Canada CEO Michael Mostyn. “However, we
are still concerned that instead of educating students on the scourge
of Jew-hatred, there is a risk—albeit a reduced one—that hostility
toward Jews will instead be promoted.

He said, “UVic must provide assurances to the Jewish community that
academic freedom will not be used as [a] cover to falsely accuse Jews,
as a whole, of contributing to genocide, among other anti-Semitic
canards.

NEMO

Sep 20, 2021, 7:07:41 PM9/20/21
On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 15:54:56 -0400, grubby incajonic genitally
mutilated anti-American neo-kapo non-white inferiorisht jew oven
dodger Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine b'leated:

<jew shite b'risshed>

Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!

Did you shit a jew b'rick at the thought of a White Supermacist rally,
non-white inferiorist jew asshole?

#me joo LOL!

--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

The Jews

Sep 20, 2021, 7:16:40 PM9/20/21
On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 00:07:39 +0100, NEMO <fstur...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Did you shit a jew b'rick at the thought of a White Supermacist rally,
>non-white inferiorist jew asshole?

Are you KIDDING?!?!?!?!?!!

LOL

We LOVE white supremacist rallies!

But they usually degrade into this:

WHEN NAZIS GET TOGETHER

https://choualbox.com/Img/20120603175044S.jpg

https://cdn5-images.motherlessmedia.com/images/3F3F5B6.jpg

https://cdn5-images.motherlessmedia.com/images/3F3C8E8.jpg

https://roquealonsodigital.com/img/nazi-master-rubber-uniform-gay-3.jpg

https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgx58lkxMp1qh6tkco1_400.jpg

NEMO

The Jews

Sep 21, 2021, 10:18:36 AM9/21/21
On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 13:57:42 +0100, NEMO <fstur...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>Did you shit a jew b'rick at the thought of a White Supermacist rally,
>>>non-white inferiorist jew asshole?
>>
>Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
>
>Did you shit a jew b'rick at the thought of a White Supermacist rally,
>non-white inferiorist jew asshole?

Um, see above, glue-huffer.

LOL

2021 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017 that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for almost TWO DECADES!!!

NEMO

The Jews

Sep 21, 2021, 2:46:50 PM9/21/21
On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 16:03:21 +0100, NEMO <fstur...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
>>>
>>>Did you shit a jew b'rick at the thought of a White Supermacist rally,
>>>non-white inferiorist jew asshole?
>>
>>Um, see above, glue-huffer.
>>
>>LOL

>Did you shit a jew b'rick at the thought of a White Supermacist rally,
>non-white inferiorist jew asshole?

See above, glue huffer! LOL

NEMO

Sep 21, 2021, 4:59:33 PM9/21/21

In article <llljkgt7dhqceusd6...@4ax.com>,
sick old nazoid paedo Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron (forging as "NEMO") wrote:

> Ya'll

Ya'll stay away from HUMAN forums, you shiteating, pissdrinking, donkeydicksucking,
grannyfucking, jizzlicking, motherless pile of sub-excrement nazoid PAEDO filth who
takes dozens of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on an hourly basis.

Thank you!

NEMO

The Jews

Sep 21, 2021, 6:17:12 PM9/21/21
On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 22:18:19 +0100, NEMO <fstur...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>Did you shit a jew b'rick at the thought of a White Supermacist rally,
>>>non-white inferiorist jew asshole?
>>
>>See above, glue huffer! LOL

>Did you shit a jew b'rick at the thought of a White Supermacist rally,
>non-white inferiorist jew asshole?

You keep asking the same question over and over again. Are you just
too stupid to understand the answer?

Or are you spending all your time clicking on those links?

If you repeat yourself again, we'll just figure you're clicking on the
links over and over again.

ROFLMJAO

NEMO

Michael Ejercito

Sep 26, 2021, 10:49:17 PM9/26/21
He has no chance against the Judenvolk!

Michael

https://www.avg.com

NEMO

Sep 27, 2021, 11:29:30 AM9/27/21
On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 19:49:19 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>The Jews wrote:

<jew shite b'rissed>

> He has no chance against the Judenvolk!

You subhuman subpeople (jews, gooks etc) got ZERO chance against
Humans, gook!

Michael Ejercito

Sep 28, 2021, 10:40:59 AM9/28/21
NEMO wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 19:49:19 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>> The Jews wrote:
>
> <jew shite b'rissed>
>
>> He has no chance against the Judenvolk!
>
> You subhuman subpeople (jews, gooks etc) got ZERO chance against
> Humans, gook!

It is immoral for you to call me a gook.

NEMO

Sep 28, 2021, 11:52:49 AM9/28/21
On Tue, 28 Sep 2021 07:41:01 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>NEMO wrote:
>> On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 19:49:19 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
>> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> The Jews wrote:
>>
>> <jew shite b'rissed>
>>
>>> He has no chance against the Judenvolk!
>>
>> You subhuman subpeople (jews, gooks etc) got ZERO chance against
>> Humans, gook!
>>
> It is immoral for you to call me a gook.

It is immoral and unrealistic for you to deny being a gook. Look in
the fucking MIRROR, asshole!