Horowitz: Since All Criminals Are Rightists, Why Not Use The Death Penalty To Kill All of Them?

Ubiquitous

Oct 5, 2020, 9:31:20 PM10/5/20
Preemptive justice before they break the law. If Trump doesn't approve,
Biden will and we can begin digging the mass graves. For every rightist who
rapes a child, 20 will die. It will teach them respect for law & order.

The path to a law abiding America will be paved with rightist corpses.

Saint Paul

May 17, 2022, 5:20:03 PM5/17/22
In article <XnsAC4DDAED8...@46.165.242.91>
Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 05 May 2022 03:52:03 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
> <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Wed, 04 May 2022 20:29:47 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
> >wrote:

> >> OK. Rudy is a rather perverted little pussy. I think people got
> >>the message either way. Most already know it is a fact.
> >>
> >>When Rudy is limited to Grammar flames, he is a loser.
> >
> >So, now that you own Rudy, what will you do with him?
> >
> >Doorstop?
>
> He is too weak for that.
> >
> >Backstop?
>
> He is too short for that.
>
> >I mean, he must be good for something.
>
> Nothing I can think of, he does provide a little entertainment. He is
> like a dog that chases his own tail.

Rudy has devolved to one of those weiner dogs that runs in
circles trying to sniff his own butt.

He used to come up with some reasonably good stuff, but the
Biden / Harris duo screwed everything up.

Mattb

May 17, 2022, 6:47:46 PM5/17/22
Very true.

25.BX945

May 19, 2022, 1:35:46 AM5/19/22
Hey ! GRETA KNOWS BEST, so you WON'T GET any gasoline.
Joe is gonna make sure.

Impeach Harris, then Joe the next day.

Blue Lives Matter

May 19, 2022, 5:13:32 AM5/19/22
On Thu, 19 May 2022 01:35:40 -0400, "25.BX945" <25B...@nada.net>
wrote:

>Hey ! GRETA KNOWS BEST, so you WON'T GET any gasoline.
>Joe is gonna make sure.
>
>Impeach Harris, then Joe the next day.

Not until the GOP gets control of the House and Pelosi is dethroned.
The Speaker is next in line, you know.

25.BX945

May 19, 2022, 10:55:31 AM5/19/22
That's why everything will have to be done in careful
order ..... we don't want Nancy, or Chuckie, seeing an
opening. Either of them would be - if you can imagine
it's possible - EVEN WORSE THAN HARRIS OR BIDEN.

In any case, the USA can't afford to drift by with even
the current level of damage for two more years. A GOP
majority in the fall could BLOCK further stupidity but
Joe/K and friends can and would reject any fixes. Their
handlers are people who WANT to destroy the USA ; no
more generous interpretations remain anymore.

Mattb

May 19, 2022, 2:48:10 PM5/19/22
Never thought of this Get rid of slow Joe, you get Harris who is
worse, get rid of Harris and you get Pelosi a total disaster. Why do
the Democrats have the three top people being such disasters? Who is
really in Charge, Soros?

%

May 19, 2022, 3:31:46 PM5/19/22
oprah

Mattb

May 19, 2022, 6:28:09 PM5/19/22
She would be better than Biden, Harris or Pelosi.

%

May 19, 2022, 6:34:19 PM5/19/22
and she might give everyone a book about being fat

Mattb

May 19, 2022, 7:06:03 PM5/19/22
She must be a above average business person to start from poverty
to being a billionaire, though after hearing her talk a few times she
is IMO racist.

%

May 19, 2022, 9:32:26 PM5/19/22
she had people guide her all along the way ,
it was the perfect time for a female talk show

Mattb

May 20, 2022, 11:40:45 AM5/20/22
That is so she was skilled an lucky. Is she the racist or is it
Whoopi Goldberg. Not sure which one I aw go on a racist rant.

%

May 20, 2022, 3:28:30 PM5/20/22
i see them all that way when they aren't getting what they want

Mattb

May 20, 2022, 3:46:06 PM5/20/22
When I was growing up the most racist people toward me were Blacks.
White people might have said a few derogatory words the Blacks were
more violent.

%

May 20, 2022, 3:53:33 PM5/20/22
i live where there aren't any blacks i never see them anymore ,
the ones that are long time canadian families are ok

Mattb

May 20, 2022, 4:00:48 PM5/20/22
Before the Covid crap, I went to Canada often, never had problems
with people there. Now been over to the middle east part and they were
not so nice, they have a attitude like going to LA.

%

May 20, 2022, 4:11:24 PM5/20/22
do you mean montreal , they do that to anyone that doesn't speak french

Mattb

May 20, 2022, 4:34:48 PM5/20/22
That is the area.

%

May 20, 2022, 4:37:14 PM5/20/22
yea , they are a snotty bunch , they even treat other canadians poorly