Outrage Over Trump's Plan To Ban Blacks, Catholics at His Rallies

1 view

13% = 6x the crimes!

Jul 26, 2021, 5:48:44 PM7/26/21
Text-Drivers R Killers wrote

> Why is it the giant white conspiracy holding down blacks doesn't apply
> in pro sports.??? They do great there but if a job involves brains,
> they fail. I doubt lebron can even read.
>
> https://www.marketwatch.com/story/lebron-james-has-earned-1-billion-the-f
> irst-u-s-team-sport-athlete-to-do-it-while-still-active-11627064527?mod=m
> w_latestnews
>
> july 26 2021 LeBron James is officially a billionaire.
>
> According to Sportico, Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James has now
> earned over $1 billion dollars between his on-court and off-court
> endeavors.
>
> James has earned $346 million from his NBA contracts and $700 million
> from various off-court deals like sponsorships, his media companies and
> investments.
>
> James is the first U.S. athlete in the four major sports to accumulate a
> billion dollars while still active in his or her sport ƒ " Michael
> Jordan is the only other known billionaire basketball player, but he
> crossed the billion-dollar threshold years after his playing days were
> over.

13% = 6x the crimes!

Jul 27, 2021, 7:24:28 PM7/27/21

13% = 6x the crimes!

Aug 4, 2021, 8:05:30 PM8/4/21

13% = 6x the crimes!

Aug 7, 2021, 9:05:58 PM8/7/21

13% = 6x the crimes!

Aug 8, 2021, 12:21:30 PM8/8/21

13% = 6x the crimes!

Aug 8, 2021, 8:51:27 PM8/8/21

Hillary Is A PAYING RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 24, 2022, 10:15:03 PM3/24/22

Democrats - Party of gender denialism

Apr 30, 2023, 7:45:02 AM4/30/23
Arrested and charged with rape in New York in May 2018. He was found
guilty of two of five felonies in February 2020, was sentenced to 23
years in prison.

Democrats - Party of gender denialism

May 1, 2023, 6:15:03 AM5/1/23
Democratic Former Mayor of Millbrook, New York, Donald Briggs, was
arrested and charged with inappropriate sexual contact with a person
younger than 17.

Democrats - Party of gender denialism

May 19, 2023, 11:32:15 AM5/19/23
Outside of the horror of a botched abortion, resulting in the death
of an expectant mother, one has to also question why the House
Majority PAC featured Dr. Levy in their attack ad, as The Globe
received court documents that show Dr. Levy was criminally charged
by the State of Nevada of SEXUAL ASSAULT OF A MINOR UNDER 16 YEARS
OLD AND LEWDNESS WITH A CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS OLD. (Emphasis per
court documents. See below).

https://thenevadaglobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/LEVY-REDACT-2
-1.pdf
https://thenevadaglobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/LEVY-
REDACT-.pdf
https://thenevadaglobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/LEVY-REDACT-3
-1.pdf
https://thenevadaglobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Child-Abuse-
and-Neglect-1.pdf

Wayback machine.

Democrats - Party of gender denialism

May 28, 2023, 6:30:03 AM5/28/23
Scott Silverthorne built a reputation as a civic pillar of Fairfax
City, Virginia, over three decades, helping bring a park to the
affluent suburb’s downtown and championing other improvements during
three terms as mayor.

Those seemingly incongruous sides of Silverthorne burst into public
view on Friday, as Fairfax County police announced the Democratic
elected official had been charged following a sting in which they
said he agreed to give an undercover officer the drug in exchange
for an orgy at a Tysons hotel.

Democrats - Party of gender denialism

May 29, 2023, 5:46:39 AM5/29/23
Transgender rapist enabler.

Superintendent Scott Ziegler was ultimately indicted for allegedly
lying about the rape. He later appeared at court wearing nail polish
and an earring. But Jan Mercker, a reporter for Loudoun Now and
other publications, said he should have adopted the dress of the
rapist, writing “he should have [worn] a f***ing skirt lol. It makes
me like him more.”