Re: Today the Taliban have U.S. Assault rifles with thermal sights and night vision goggles thanks to Joe Biden and his woke generals.

BeamMeUpScotty

Aug 20, 2021, 7:10:28 PM8/20/21
On 8/20/21 3:16 PM, F'n Imbecile Joe wrote:
> Great job clown
>

> Today the Taliban have American Assault rifles with thermal sights and night vision goggles thanks to Joe Biden and his woke generals.

The very items Biden would ban Americans from having he simply gave to
the Terrorists for free.

Since Biden gave those weapons to the terrorists it means that Biden is
responsible for every death caused by those weapons. Just the same as
Democrats BLAME THE DEATHS OF PEOPLE on who ever gave the guns here in
America to the killers.

Remember the judge who said that the Military was responsible for the
Church shooting in Texas... Because the Military did NOT report a case
of spouse abuse and that the shooter would have been prevented from
having bought a gun had the Military done what they were supposed to do
and keep criminals from getting guns.

That ruling means that it wasn't the Military but Biden the Commander In
Chief who allowed those guns and other more lethal weapons to get into
the hands of the Taliban killers and terrorists.

Which means that, that Judge is saying that JOE BIDEN is culpable for
any and all killings with all those weapons which have probably already
happened in large numbers.

Maybe Biden and Democrats need to be banned from owning weapons by
making them all felons by decree.

--
That's karma

Censorship is a systemic form of violence, using force to silence those
you hate.

Censorship is HATE personified... Hate groups use censorship to help
force those they hate to be gagged and silenced.

Censorship becomes a systemic hate crime and a form of SLAVERY when it's
illegally forced on American citizens. TWITTER'S censorship is enslaving
Blacks.

Censorship of this document in whole or part, is an admission of your
belonging to a VIOLENT HATE GROUP.

Molly Bolt

Aug 21, 2021, 7:47:05 AM8/21/21
On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 6:10:28 PM UTC-5, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
> On 8/20/21 3:16 PM, F'n Imbecile Joe wrote:
> > Great job clown
> >

> > Today the Taliban have American Assault rifles with thermal sights and night vision goggles thanks to Joe Biden and his woke generals.

Another trumptard who thinks biden was President for the last 20 years (when the US gave all the equipment to the Taliban)

BeamMeUpScotty

Aug 26, 2021, 10:06:33 AM8/26/21
On 8/20/21 3:16 PM, F'n Imbecile Joe wrote:
> Great job clown
>

> Today the Taliban have American Assault rifles with thermal sights and night vision goggles thanks to Joe Biden and his woke generals.

The very items Biden would ban Americans from having he simply gave to
the Terrorists for free.

Since Biden gave those weapons to the terrorists it means that Biden is
responsible for every death caused by those weapons. Just the same as
Democrats BLAME THE DEATHS OF PEOPLE on who ever gave the guns here in
America to the killers.

Remember the judge who said that the Military was responsible for the
Church shooting in Texas... Because the Military did NOT report a case
of spouse abuse and that the shooter would have been prevented from
having bought a gun had the Military done what they were supposed to do
and keep criminals from getting guns.

That ruling means that it wasn't the Military but Biden the Commander In
Chief who allowed those guns and other more lethal weapons to get into
the hands of the Taliban killers and terrorists by NOT doing what Biden
himself was Constitutionally mandated to do.... Protect Americans.

Which means that, that Judge is saying that JOE BIDEN is culpable for
any and all killings with all those weapons which have probably already
happened in large numbers.

Maybe Biden and Democrats need to be banned from owning weapons by
making them all felons by decree.

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it*
We hate censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you.
Make them prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you
didn't find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you
then you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G790p0LcgbI

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
84 - My boss once told me "If you're NOT making mistakes, you're NOT
doing anything." He must think Democrats and Joe Biden are really busy.

Misogynistic Gender Misappropriation Party

May 29, 2023, 8:20:03 AM5/29/23
California state Senator Tony Mendoza was accused of sexual
harassment by three women, including inviting a young female staffer
to his Sacramento residence for sexual activity.

Othello

Sep 30, 2023, 5:35:04 AM9/30/23
On 21 Aug 2021, Molly Bolt <mollyth...@gmail.com> posted some

> Milley should have been shot for treason after he sucked Chinese dick.

Former President Trump criticized Gen. Mark Milley as “slow moving and
thinking” after he appeared to slight Trump in his retirement speech
Friday.

Milley proclaimed in his speech that the U.S. military does not swear an
oath to a “wannabe dictator,” a dig at Trump.

Milley and Trump frequently clashed while the latter was president,
including warning colleagues about fears that Trump would attempt a coup
at the end of his term and over a phone call to his Chinese counterpart
to ease concerns over rising tensions.

“Slow moving and thinking Mark Milley should never have made those calls
to China’s Military Leadership,” Trump said on Truth Social on Friday.
“Does this moron, together with WOKE FOOL Mark Yesper (Esper!), who said
‘yes’ to everything, have any idea how dangerous a situation he put our
Country in? Look at his words – STUPID & VERY DANGEROUS!”

Former Defense Secretary Mark Esper said earlier this week that fears of
retribution are “legitimate” for former Trump administration officials.
His comments came after Trump posted on Truth Social that he would go
after his political enemies if reelected, a threat targeted toward
Milley.

“The president has also said that a second term would be about
retribution, right?” Esper said. “So, I think these are all legitimate
concerns.”

measures” to protect the safety of himself and his family.

Air Force Gen. Charles Q. Brown, Jr. was confirmed in a 83-11 vote
Friday, overcoming a blockade against military promotions from Sen.
Tommy Tuberville (R-Ala.).

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/4231199-trump-accuses-milley-of-being-
slow-moving-and-thinking/