George W. Bush Outpolls Obama In New CNN Poll

DoD

Jun 3, 2015, 12:16:09 PM6/3/15

MATRIX

Jun 3, 2015, 12:33:40 PM6/3/15
On 6/3/2015 12:16 PM, DoD wrote:
> http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/03/george-w-bush-outpolls-obama-in-new-cnn-poll/

That's sad that they would even run that poll, Obama is such a liar that
anyone would suggest they trust him is sad.

--
I know what you are looking for.

DoD

Jun 3, 2015, 12:40:13 PM6/3/15

"Lee" <clee...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> DoD wrote:
>
>> http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/03/george-w-bush-outpolls-obama-in-new-
>> cnn-poll/
>

> Obama approval rating = 45%

Has an ongoing troupe of liberal sycophants including the mainstream media,
academia, and hollywood in his corner
propping him up and covering his dirt..

> Bush approval rating at this
> point in his presidency = 31%

Had an ongoing troupe of liberal sycophants including the mainstream media,
academia and hollywood pitted
against him, making all sorts of lies mischaracterizations and
innuendos.....

DoD

Jun 3, 2015, 3:34:26 PM6/3/15

> DoD wrote:
>

>> "Lee" <clee...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> > Salty Stan wrote:
>>
>> > Disapproval of Bush breaks record
>> > 4/22/2008
>>

>> First deal with this....
>>

> Bush has the lowest approval rating IN HISTORY.

I see you can't deal with facts..... You like that other idiot are a credit
to your ideology...

Frank

Jun 3, 2015, 4:15:28 PM6/3/15
On 6/3/2015 12:33 PM, MATRIX wrote:
> On 6/3/2015 12:16 PM, DoD wrote:
>> http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/03/george-w-bush-outpolls-obama-in-new-cnn-poll/
>>

> That's sad that they would even run that poll, Obama is such a liar that
> anyone would suggest they trust him is sad.

Why? I trust everything Obama says is a lie. Thus, I know the truth.

MATRIX

Jun 3, 2015, 4:28:36 PM6/3/15
I like that plan...

--

*Rumination*
#40 - The truth is always the truth, it doesn't matter if it's
discovered by accident or by genius, it's always the truth.

deep

Jun 3, 2015, 6:09:47 PM6/3/15
On Wed, 03 Jun 2015 16:15:27 -0400, Frank <"frank "@comcast.net>
wrote:
I don't suppose you are capable of even considering that Obama is
telling the truth but you are in a denial of reality so you have to
dismiss the facts as lies.

One Party System

Jun 3, 2015, 8:21:57 PM6/3/15
deep wrote in news:0muuma55r2hp54qo2...@4ax.com:
Since we have functioning brains and are not pathological liars...

--
There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don’t want the patient
to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an

Booker T. Washington

Governor Swill

Jun 3, 2015, 9:31:49 PM6/3/15
On Wed, 3 Jun 2015 11:16:07 -0500, "DoD" <danski...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/03/george-w-bush-outpolls-obama-in-new-cnn-poll/

Little bit of oranges and apples and bait and switch there, isn't it?

Swill
--

To leftists, centrists look like conservative Republicans.
To rightists, centrists look like liberal Democrats.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 4, 2015, 6:40:27 AM6/4/15
Here is the real problem....

"Anybody with half a brain hates George Bush."
- Deep Dudu

MATRIX

Jun 4, 2015, 12:14:38 PM6/4/15
Liberals all have half a brain...

Deep Dudu actually made sense for a change.

MATRIX

Jun 4, 2015, 12:33:37 PM6/4/15

> deep wrote in news:0muuma55r2hp54qo2...@4ax.com:
>
>> On Wed, 03 Jun 2015 16:15:27 -0400, Frank <"frank "@comcast.net>
>> wrote:

>>> Why? I trust everything Obama says is a lie. Thus, I know the truth.
>>
>> I don't suppose you are capable of even considering that Obama is
>> telling the truth but you are in a denial of reality so you have to
>> dismiss the facts as lies.

The sane thing to do is dismiss everything Obama says until it's proven
true.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 4, 2015, 3:39:37 PM6/4/15
On Thu, 04 Jun 2015 12:14:25 -0400, MATRIX <Mat...@Localhost.neo>
wrote:
Exactly. :)

Governor Swill

Jun 4, 2015, 4:22:20 PM6/4/15
On Wed, 3 Jun 2015 14:34:24 -0500, "DoD" wrote:
>"Lee" wrote in
>> Bush has the lowest approval rating IN HISTORY.

No, he doesn't.

>I see you can't deal with facts..... You like that other idiot are a credit
>to your ideology...

Most idiots are.

Try this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_approval_rating#President_Barack_Obama

It has a handy sortable grid plus graphs to help put it all in
perspective.

Governor Swill

Jun 4, 2015, 4:25:10 PM6/4/15
On Wed, 03 Jun 2015 16:15:27 -0400, Frank <"frank "@comcast.net>
wrote:

Why is Obama different from every other President, every other
politician. They're all liars. It's in their job description and
it's our own fault.

Politicians who tell the voters the truth lose their next election.

Candidates who tell the truth don't get elected.

Thus, tell the People what the want to hear even if, hell, ESPECIALLY
if it's not true. They'll elect/re-elect you and your popularity
ratings will soar.

It's no coincidence that the two most popular modern Presidents,
Reagan and Clinton were also the best dissemblers / liars.

Governor Swill

Jun 4, 2015, 4:26:50 PM6/4/15
On Thu, 04 Jun 2015 12:33:25 -0400, MATRIX wrote:
>> deep wrote in news:0muuma55r2hp54qo2...@4ax.com:
>>> I don't suppose you are capable of even considering that Obama is
>>> telling the truth but you are in a denial of reality so you have to
>>> dismiss the facts as lies.
>
>The sane thing to do is dismiss everything Obama says until it's proven
>true.

That's how I got through the Bush years.

Sn...@smack.com

Jun 4, 2015, 5:00:06 PM6/4/15
On Thu, 04 Jun 2015 16:22:20 -0400, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>It has a handy sortable grid plus graphs to help put it all in
>perspective.
>
>Swill
>--

Questions do NOT reflect other than what any given poll(ster) intends
the outcome to be---at any given moment in time

What questions asked, HOW they are asked can skew any poll

BeamMeUpScotty

Jun 4, 2015, 5:18:52 PM6/4/15
On 6/4/2015 4:26 PM, Governor Swill wrote:

>> The sane thing to do is dismiss everything Obama says until it's proven
>> true.
>
> That's how I got through the Bush years.
>
> Swill

That means Obama has yet to say anything since we still can't even
confirm his name, is he Barry Soetaro or is he Barack Obama or is he
someone else like Barry Husein Marshal Davis?

There may never be any truth spoken by this person that has pretended to
be President.

--
That's Karma

BeamMeUpScotty

Jun 4, 2015, 5:31:42 PM6/4/15
On 6/4/2015 4:25 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Wed, 03 Jun 2015 16:15:27 -0400, Frank <"frank "@comcast.net>
> wrote:

>>> That's sad that they would even run that poll, Obama is such a liar that
>>> anyone would suggest they trust him is sad.
>>>
>> Why? I trust everything Obama says is a lie. Thus, I know the truth.
>
> Why is Obama different from every other President, every other
> politician. They're all liars. It's in their job description and
> it's our own fault.

Obama lies to take advantage of you... others lie because it protected you.

Obama gets what he wants despite the fact it hurts America others got
what helped America.

No lies are good, some are just worse.

--
That's Karma

DoD

Jun 4, 2015, 5:48:05 PM6/4/15

"Governor Swill" <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 3 Jun 2015 14:34:24 -0500, "DoD" wrote:
>>"Lee" wrote in
>>> Bush has the lowest approval rating IN HISTORY.
>
> No, he doesn't.
>
>>I see you can't deal with facts..... You like that other idiot are a
>>credit
>>to your ideology...
>
> Most idiots are.
>
> Try this:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_approval_rating#President_Barack_Obama
>
> It has a handy sortable grid plus graphs to help put it all in
> perspective.

Who are you talking to? You replied to me, but are attributing something
someone else said to me...

DoD

Jun 4, 2015, 5:48:41 PM6/4/15

> On Wed, 3 Jun 2015 11:16:07 -0500, "DoD" <danski...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/03/george-w-bush-outpolls-obama-in-new-cnn-poll/
>
> Little bit of oranges and apples and bait and switch there, isn't it?

Not really...

Governor Swill

Jun 4, 2015, 7:59:50 PM6/4/15
On Thu, 4 Jun 2015 16:48:03 -0500, "DoD" <danski...@gmail.com>
wrote:
>"Governor Swill" wrote
>>>I see you can't deal with facts..... You like that other idiot are a
>>>credit
>>>to your ideology...
>>
>> Most idiots are.
>>
>> Try this:
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_approval_rating#President_Barack_Obama
>>
>> It has a handy sortable grid plus graphs to help put it all in
>> perspective.
>
>Who are you talking to? You replied to me, but are attributing something
>someone else said to me...

In my newsreader, you wrote, "I see you can't deal with facts..... You
like that other idiot are a credit
to your ideology..."

That is what I replied to.

I followed that with a comment and link on the topic being discussed
of Presidential approval polls.

Governor Swill

Jun 4, 2015, 8:01:12 PM6/4/15
And this makes him different from other Presidents, how?

Governor Swill

Jun 4, 2015, 8:05:03 PM6/4/15
On Thu, 04 Jun 2015 17:31:28 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty
<I-WAS-JUST-GANG-PROBED-BY-...@IRS.FBI.NSA.CIA.EPA.FCC.DHS.CDC.DEA.AMTRAK.FreddieMac.ObamaCare.gov>
wrote:

>Obama lies to take advantage of you... others lie because it protected you.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And how has Bush's Iraq invasion protected us? It's amplified Iran's
power in the region, led to the birth and expansion of Al Qaeda and
ISIL and left us holding the bag for trillions in expenses.

>Obama gets what he wants despite the fact it hurts America others got
>what helped America.

Obama hasn't got much of what he wanted which was the point. It never
fails to amaze me how the GOP can get in power and the Dems still get
blamed for everything. Happens the other way around of course.
Leftwingnuts whine about all the horrible things Reagan did to the
country despite that fact that he never once had a GOP Congress.

>No lies are good, some are just worse.

Lies are rarely good. The issue I see is you like all the lies told
by your side but none of the ones told by the other. I hold both
sides in equal contempt for their lies but more importantly can tell
the difference between a lie, a mistake and an unfulfilled promise.

Governor Swill

Jun 4, 2015, 8:06:22 PM6/4/15
Yeah, really. Obama is President now. Bush is not. Comparing those
figures is apples and oranges. A better comparison would be to
compare Obama's ratings to Bush's at this same point in his
Presidency.

BeamMeUpScotty

Jun 4, 2015, 8:08:32 PM6/4/15
On 6/4/2015 8:06 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> Yeah, really. Obama is President now. Bush is not.

How can you tell, all they do is blame Bush for the stuff happening today?
--
That's Karma

BeamMeUpScotty

Jun 4, 2015, 8:13:30 PM6/4/15
On 6/4/2015 8:01 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Thu, 04 Jun 2015 17:18:37 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
>
>>> That's how I got through the Bush years.
>>> Swill
>
>> That means Obama has yet to say anything since we still can't even
>> confirm his name, is he Barry Soetaro or is he Barack Obama or is he
>> someone else like Barry Husein Marshal Davis?
>
>> There may never be any truth spoken by this person that has pretended to
>> be President.
>
> And this makes him different from other Presidents, how?
>
> Swill

Obama wasn't smart enough to come up with a story that America could
swallow.

He didn't have enough real American experiences to pull-off the total con.

--
That's Karma

Governor Swill

Jun 4, 2015, 8:19:57 PM6/4/15
Precisely. This is why poll results must be taken with a hefty dose
of salt. Careful phrasing of questions can lead to pretty much any
answers you want to get.

In just one example, when Hillary is put head to head in a general
election scenario poll against each current GOP candidate, she wins by
whopping majorities, sometimes exceeding 80%.

But when asked about Hillary vs a generic Republican, her win % drops
down to the low fifties at best.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 4, 2015, 8:23:58 PM6/4/15
On Thu, 04 Jun 2015 15:00:05 -0600, Sn...@smack.com wrote:

Meanwhile- They like George better than Barrack.

Any questions?

DoD

Jun 5, 2015, 1:07:23 AM6/5/15

> On Thu, 4 Jun 2015 16:48:03 -0500, "DoD" <danski...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>"Governor Swill" wrote
>>>
>>> Most idiots are.
>>>
>>> Try this:
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_approval_rating#President_Barack_Obama
>>>
>>> It has a handy sortable grid plus graphs to help put it all in
>>> perspective.
>>
>>Who are you talking to? You replied to me, but are attributing something
>>someone else said to me...
>
> In my newsreader, you wrote, "I see you can't deal with facts..... You
> like that other idiot are a credit
> to your ideology..."
>
> That is what I replied to.
>
> I followed that with a comment and link on the topic being discussed
> of Presidential approval polls.

You might want to get a new newsreader.....lol

DoD

Jun 5, 2015, 1:08:09 AM6/5/15

wrote in message news:3M5cx.417$sA2...@fx25.iad...
> On 6/4/2015 8:06 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
>> Yeah, really. Obama is President now. Bush is not.
>
> How can you tell, all they do is blame Bush for the stuff happening today?

LOL.... Spot on...

NoBody

Jun 5, 2015, 6:49:42 AM6/5/15
On Thu, 04 Jun 2015 20:19:56 -0400, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 04 Jun 2015 15:00:05 -0600, Sn...@smack.com wrote:
>>On Thu, 04 Jun 2015 16:22:20 -0400, Governor Swill
>><governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>It has a handy sortable grid plus graphs to help put it all in
>>>perspective.
>>>
>>>Swill
>>>--
>>
>>Questions do NOT reflect other than what any given poll(ster) intends
>>the outcome to be---at any given moment in time
>>
>>What questions asked, HOW they are asked can skew any poll
>
>Precisely. This is why poll results must be taken with a hefty dose
>of salt. Careful phrasing of questions can lead to pretty much any
>answers you want to get.
>
>In just one example, when Hillary is put head to head in a general
>election scenario poll against each current GOP candidate, she wins by
>whopping majorities, sometimes exceeding 80%.

Show us any poll where she comes even close to 80%.

One Party System

Jun 5, 2015, 10:39:41 PM6/5/15
Klaus Schadenfreude <klausscha...@null.net> wrote in
And clearly, that's all he's got.

Cat Scatch Fever

Jun 6, 2015, 12:36:08 AM6/6/15
One Party System wrote

> Klaus Schadenfreude <klausscha...@null.net> wrote in
>
> > On Wed, 03 Jun 2015 16:09:35 -0600, deep wrote:

> >>I don't suppose you are capable of even considering that Obama is
> >>telling the truth but you are in a denial of reality so you have to
> >>dismiss the facts as lies.
> >

> > Here is the real problem....
> >
> > "Anybody with half a brain hates George Bush."
> > - Deep Dudu
> >

> And clearly, that's all he's got.

Bush is a great man. Probably the greatest POTUS ever when you think about
what a scardy cat Reagan was when it came to war. Imagine if Bush wasn't
around after the Clinton caused September 11 to make things right with our
enemies and protect us with the Patriot Act? Then there's how he managed
that bullshit in 2008, something he was helpless to do anyting about because
the leftists were in charge and destroyed our economy.

If I were one of the guys running for the shot at the White House in 2016, I
would say "I am the next President George W. Bush." Just like they used to
say "I am the next Ronald Reagan." in the old days.

One Party System

Jun 6, 2015, 3:31:23 AM6/6/15
Cat Scatch Fever <nu...@nuge.nuge> wrote in
Jesus. Could ya be any dumber?

NoBody

Jun 6, 2015, 10:17:03 AM6/6/15
<crickets.wav>

One Party System

Jun 6, 2015, 10:22:21 AM6/6/15
Sn...@smack.com wrote in news:nve1natu4uadgokbu...@4ax.com:
Really? Is that what you say when polls reflect your position?

Governor Swill

Jun 8, 2015, 10:22:23 PM6/8/15
On Thu, 04 Jun 2015 20:13:16 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:

>Obama wasn't smart enough to come up with a story that America could
>swallow.

Neither was George Bush.

>He didn't have enough real American experiences to pull-off the total con.

What does that mean?

Governor Swill

Jun 8, 2015, 10:24:32 PM6/8/15
On Sat, 6 Jun 2015 07:30:08 +0000 (UTC), One Party System wrote:
>Cat Scatch Fever wrote
>> One Party System wrote
>>> Klaus Schadenfreude wrote in

>>> And clearly, that's all he's got.
>>
>> Bush is a great man. Probably the greatest POTUS ever when you think
>> about what a scardy cat Reagan was when it came to war. Imagine if
>> Bush wasn't around after the Clinton caused September 11 to make things
>> right with our enemies and protect us with the Patriot Act? Then
>> there's how he managed that bullshit in 2008, something he was helpless
>> to do anyting about because the leftists were in charge and destroyed
>> our economy.
>>
>> If I were one of the guys running for the shot at the White House in
>> 2016, I would say "I am the next President George W. Bush." Just like
>> they used to say "I am the next Ronald Reagan." in the old days.
>>

>Jesus. Could ya be any dumber?

Apparently you couldn't. Do you not recognize sarcasm?

Governor Swill

Jun 8, 2015, 10:26:12 PM6/8/15
For example? Obamacare aside, what is going on today that was not
initiated when Bush was President?

Governor Swill

Jun 8, 2015, 10:29:44 PM6/8/15
On Fri, 5 Jun 2015 00:07:18 -0500, "DoD" <danski...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> I followed that with a comment and link on the topic being discussed
>> of Presidential approval polls.
>
>You might want to get a new newsreader.....lol

You might want to get a new memory.

Here's your post archived at Google Groups followed by the full
headers and your post.
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/fP6dnfRjpLNHz_LI...@giganews.com/talk.politics.guns/3Z7N0BdZ_UI/QwFLpjUpqMsJ>

Swill

From: "DoD" <danski...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
alt.politics.obama,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Subject: Re: George W. Bush Outpolls Obama In New CNN Poll
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 14:34:24 -0500
alt.politics.democrats:585235 alt.fan.rush-limbaugh:1646734
misc.survivalism:453561 talk.politics.guns:865635
talk.politics.misc:912477

"Lee" <clee...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> DoD wrote:
>

>> "Lee" <clee...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> > Salty Stan wrote:
>>
>> > Disapproval of Bush breaks record
>> > 4/22/2008
>>

>> First deal with this....
>>

> Bush has the lowest approval rating IN HISTORY.

I see you can't deal with facts..... You like that other idiot are a
credit
to your ideology...

BeamMeUpScotty

Jun 8, 2015, 10:31:49 PM6/8/15
On 6/8/2015 10:26 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Thu, 04 Jun 2015 20:08:19 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
>
>> On 6/4/2015 8:06 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
>>> Yeah, really. Obama is President now. Bush is not.
>>
>> How can you tell, all they do is blame Bush for the stuff happening today?
>
> For example? Obamacare aside, what is going on today that was not
> initiated when Bush was President?
>
> Swill

Libya, Syria, Amnesty....

IRS and Benghazi.

Baltimore and Ferguson?

Russia and Ukraine?

Egypt... or the Muslim Brotherhood in the white house?

Gay marriage and attacking Christianity.

--
That's Karma

Governor Swill

Jun 8, 2015, 11:09:32 PM6/8/15
On Fri, 05 Jun 2015 06:49:40 -0400, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>In just one example, when Hillary is put head to head in a general
>>election scenario poll against each current GOP candidate, she wins by
>>whopping majorities, sometimes exceeding 80%.
>
>Show us any poll where she comes even close to 80%.

I thought that might get some attention. :)

She has handy double digit leads over all GOP contenders, even Jeb.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/18/politics/2016-election-poll-clinton-bush/

This GOP primary looks like a repeat of the last one. Buncha money
wasted by a collection of no counts who can't win in a party that has
only one viable option. Pity their best offering is a dynasty noted
for warmongering, debt creation and economy wrecking.

Governor Swill

Jun 8, 2015, 11:10:56 PM6/8/15
On Sat, 6 Jun 2015 14:21:05 +0000 (UTC), One Party System wrote:
>Sn...@smack.com wrote
>> On Thu, 04 Jun 2015 16:22:20 -0400, Governor Swill wrote:
>>>It has a handy sortable grid plus graphs to help put it all in
>>>perspective.
>> Questions do NOT reflect other than what any given poll(ster) intends
>> the outcome to be---at any given moment in time
>>
>> What questions asked, HOW they are asked can skew any poll

>Really? Is that what you say when polls reflect your position?

It's just a fact.

Sn...@smack.com

Jun 9, 2015, 12:01:42 AM6/9/15
On Mon, 08 Jun 2015 23:09:30 -0400, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 05 Jun 2015 06:49:40 -0400, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>>>In just one example, when Hillary is put head to head in a general
>>>election scenario poll against each current GOP candidate, she wins by
>>>whopping majorities, sometimes exceeding 80%.
>>
>>Show us any poll where she comes even close to 80%.
>
>I thought that might get some attention. :)
>
>She has handy double digit leads over all GOP contenders, even Jeb.
>http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/18/politics/2016-election-poll-clinton-bush/
>
>This GOP primary looks like a repeat of the last one. Buncha money
>wasted by a collection of no counts who can't win in a party that has
>only one viable option. Pity their best offering is a dynasty noted
>for warmongering, debt creation and economy wrecking.

Reputed that the some of the billionaires are willing to spend up to
$500 Million on republican candidates----

And just recently Soros was dissed for going to spend a few millions.

Sn...@smack.com

Jun 9, 2015, 12:05:09 AM6/9/15
On Mon, 08 Jun 2015 23:10:55 -0400, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 6 Jun 2015 14:21:05 +0000 (UTC), One Party System wrote:
>>Sn...@smack.com wrote
>>> Questions do NOT reflect other than what any given poll(ster) intends
>>> the outcome to be---at any given moment in time
>>>
>>> What questions asked, HOW they are asked can skew any poll
>
>>Really? Is that what you say when polls reflect your position?
>
>It's just a fact.

Lord---I thought that was (at least) a known fundamental of political
awareness.....

There are some pollsters that take great care in order to word a
survey very honestly

However, Most of the news outlets NEED something to keep the dialogue
going and (almost) every time you see one of those "gotchas"---it
generally is spotlighted to help their ratings.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 9, 2015, 6:37:06 AM6/9/15
Pretty cool, isn't it? Don't you wish you had that much money?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 9, 2015, 6:37:42 AM6/9/15
On Mon, 08 Jun 2015 22:05:08 -0600, Sn...@smack.com wrote:

>On Mon, 08 Jun 2015 23:10:55 -0400, Governor Swill
><governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 6 Jun 2015 14:21:05 +0000 (UTC), One Party System wrote:
>>>Sn...@smack.com wrote

>>>Really? Is that what you say when polls reflect your position?
>>
>>It's just a fact.
>
>Lord---I thought that was (at least) a known fundamental of political
>awareness.....

Says the idiot who claims Stalin was "right wing."

LOL LOL LOL

One Party System

Jun 9, 2015, 7:27:46 AM6/9/15
Sn...@smack.com wrote in news:3apcnadgm5uprq5vn...@4ax.com:
I've been polled. The wording was so horribly skewed I had to ask for thier
supervisor. Naturally they won't tell you shit.

So yes, how the questions are asked can have a big impact.

One Party System

Jun 9, 2015, 7:37:35 AM6/9/15
Sn...@smack.com wrote in news:e6pcna1gfi56j526i...@4ax.com:
Soros is a self hating Jew who turned in other Jews to the Nazis. Why he is
allowed out of jail is not clear to me. Or alive, for that matter.

Sn...@smack.com

Jun 9, 2015, 11:29:38 AM6/9/15
On Tue, 9 Jun 2015 11:36:19 +0000 (UTC), One Party System
<eat...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Sn...@smack.com wrote in news:e6pcna1gfi56j526i...@4ax.com:
>
>> On Mon, 08 Jun 2015 23:09:30 -0400, Governor Swill
>><governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>I thought that might get some attention. :)
>>>
>>>She has handy double digit leads over all GOP contenders, even Jeb.
>>>http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/18/politics/2016-election-poll-clinton-bush/
>>>
>>>This GOP primary looks like a repeat of the last one. Buncha money
>>>wasted by a collection of no counts who can't win in a party that has
>>>only one viable option. Pity their best offering is a dynasty noted
>>>for warmongering, debt creation and economy wrecking.
>>
>> Reputed that the some of the billionaires are willing to spend up to
>> $500 Million on republican candidates----
>>
>> And just recently Soros was dissed for going to spend a few millions.
>>

>Soros is a self hating Jew who turned in other Jews to the Nazis. Why he is
>allowed out of jail is not clear to me. Or alive, for that matter.

That wasn't the issue

The gist was that Soros was "spending money"-----and compared to the
billionaires like the Kochs----was chump change.

I give a shit whether Soros is/was a "self-hating" anything---his
money funds moral, ethical and good things for America

Can't say that about the Kochs or the republican party.

Frank

Jun 9, 2015, 12:21:35 PM6/9/15
On 6/3/2015 6:09 PM, deep wrote:
> On Wed, 03 Jun 2015 16:15:27 -0400, Frank <"frank "@comcast.net>
> wrote:

>>> That's sad that they would even run that poll, Obama is such a liar that
>>> anyone would suggest they trust him is sad.
>>>
>> Why? I trust everything Obama says is a lie. Thus, I know the truth.
>
> I don't suppose you are capable of even considering that Obama is
> telling the truth but you are in a denial of reality so you have to
> dismiss the facts as lies.

Said before, you can't teach stupid.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 9, 2015, 2:56:44 PM6/9/15
http://www.opensecrets.org/news/2010/09/opensecrets-battle-koch-brothers/
VERDICT: Given the difficultly in tracking donations to nonprofits and
charitable organizations, it’s almost impossible to quantify whether
the Koch brothers or Soros dominate this political realm. That said,
both the Kochs and Soros have spent incredible riches in this area
with no sign of stopping.

FACT: Gary is a hypocritical liberal fucktard.

One Party System

Jun 9, 2015, 7:15:06 PM6/9/15
Sn...@smack.com wrote in news:of1enal40je98g7r4...@4ax.com:
Ya think? He helped thr Nazis exterminate innocent human beings. Nothing he
does now changes that.

How many people have the koch's hand a hand in killing?

You'd have made excuses for Hitler.

One Party System

Jun 9, 2015, 7:15:44 PM6/9/15
Klaus Schadenfreude <klausscha...@null.net> wrote in
And a Nazi apologist.

One Party System

Jun 9, 2015, 7:22:02 PM6/9/15
deep wrote in news:0muuma55r2hp54qo2...@4ax.com:
I gave him the benefit of the doubt. It's not my fault he blew it.

Sn...@smack.com

Jun 9, 2015, 9:36:52 PM6/9/15
On Tue, 9 Jun 2015 23:13:49 +0000 (UTC), One Party System
Actually, you have merely "said" that Soros was guilty---and most of
your "facts" come from Scaife funded Sources.

We hired lots of nazis, protected them after the war, paid them lots
of money

We countenance "nazi-like" behavior in a rightwing political party,
bloodthirsty no less than the Germans in WW2---(but restrained by the
CRA which is hated by your party)

Either you get your "facts" straight---or shut up

The goals and policies of the top 10% (which the Koch Brothers belong
to) are the most destructive we've seen in generations.

But---that's why dumb asses like you are needed by them

Mattb.

Jun 9, 2015, 9:39:10 PM6/9/15
That includes Soros and Oprah?

Sn...@smack.com

Jun 9, 2015, 9:40:37 PM6/9/15
On Tue, 9 Jun 2015 23:14:27 +0000 (UTC), One Party System
<eat...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> FACT: Gary is a hypocritical liberal fucktard.
>>

>And a Nazi apologist.

Actually, your entire (laugh) rebuttal is a nazi-like response.

Your ideological positions are most certainly along the lines of using
innuendo, conjecture, rumors, theories, stories and lies as
"fact"---which is what people like the Koch Brothers (and other
billionaires) need.

(ever wonder why they are venerated---because THEY inherited billions
and then used their wealth to influence tax policy for a 10X raise)

Just keep a good plastic surgeon in mind to correct the broken noses
when it gets snapped wedged up their ass-crack in sharp turns.

One Party System

Jun 9, 2015, 10:15:30 PM6/9/15
Sn...@smack.com wrote in news:s55fnadtm9me4mf6p...@4ax.com:
I wouldn't have even known who the Koch Brothers were until you loons
started going off on them.

Seig Heil, fucktard.

One Party System

Jun 9, 2015, 10:32:27 PM6/9/15
Sn...@smack.com wrote in news:su4fnapolmldm4ukj...@4ax.com:
See, all you do is make excuses for Nazis and then hurl accusations at your
betters.

Maybe I could challenge you to an old fashioned duel. Pistols at 20 paces.
You game?

Soros admitted it in a 1998 interview on 60 minutes with Steve Kroft.

Sucks to be you. if you'd like I can put you out of your misery.

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/29937

Difference between a perpetrator and a rescuer. Between a collaborator and
a hero

The Jewish People vs George Soros

AuthorBy Daniel Greenfield -- Bio and Archives November 14, 2010
0 Comments | Print friendly | Subscribe | Email Us

imageI spent yesterday evening in the company of a man whose grandfather
spent much of the Holocaust dressed in a Nazi uniform. The difference
between him and George Soros, is that he used that uniform as a disguise in
order to find Jewish refugees and lead them to shelter.

And that difference is a profound one. It is the difference between a
perpetrator and a rescuer. Between a collaborator and a hero.

Soros did not wear a Nazi uniform, but he might as well have, because he
aided in the persecution of the Jews of Europe, without compassion, without
guilt and without regret.

Various excuses have been made for his actions, and none of them hold the
least bit of water.

Yes Soros was only a teenager at the time. So was my father, who
nevertheless escaped to join the partisans, rather than accompanying a Nazi
officer in his search for Jewish property he could loot. He had no choice?
He certainly had a choice. Even in the worst of times, people still can and
do make moral choices. And the choice for everyone, for Jews, Germans,
Ukrainians, Poles, Frenchmen and so on down the line—was to collaborate
with evil, or to do the right thing.

George Soros made the wrong choice then. As he has made the wrong choice
over and over again. And he has never regretted any of them. And the one
thing that clearly emerges from that, is that he has no understanding that
evil is wrong. That participating in the persecution and murder of Jews is
wrong. He didn’t know it back then, while the Holocaust was going on. He
doesn’t know it today, when he helps set up and fund organizations like J
Street, whose sole purpose is to help the Muslim terrorists who are
murdering Jews today.

To call Soros a Holocaust survivor is an obscenity

The liberal media which is busy defending Soros as a victim of the
Holocaust and a survivor should find the bare decency to remain silent for
once. To call Soros a Holocaust survivor is an obscenity. Soros was not
victimized by the Holocaust. He was never targeted by it. He was on the
other side of the line. The side that was pulling the trigger, running the
gas chambers and sorting the gold teeth. Soros was not a victim, he was a
perpetrator. Yes, he was only a teenager, but we do jail teenagers as
accomplices to crimes much milder than that of collaborating in genocide.

Liberal using charges of Anti-Semitism to silence critics of Soros is one
of the most profoundly cynical exercises imaginable, by people who
routinely mock the idea that their bias again Israel is in any way
motivated by Anti-Semitism. It is all the more cynical, because Soros has
described himself as growing up in a “Jewish, Anti-Semitic home” and
suggested that Jewish behavior causes Anti-Semitism. Defending criticism of
a billionaire Anti-Semite as Anti-Semitism is thoroughly surreal. It’s an
inversion of the meaning of the word that punches a hole through reason and
all the way over into the other side.

Soros has funded organizations that actively promoted Anti-Semitic smears
against Jews. MoveOn’s bulletins have linked to sites like CounterPunch, a
site which actually published an article in defense of blood libels. One
bulletin linked to pieces which accused Jews of dual loyalty, claimed that
a small group of Jewish elites monopolize foreign policy and began with a
“special feature” from former Klansman, Senator Byrd. All this is from an
organization funded by George Soros. A man so reviled within the Jewish
community that his funding for J Street had to be kept secret for fear of a
backlash against the entire group.

The media’s implication that criticism of Soros is an attack on Jews as a
whole is mind-bogglingly false

The media’s implication that criticism of Soros is an attack on Jews as a
whole is mind-bogglingly false. When even an organization aimed at liberal
Jews actually has to hide its Soros funding, it is safe to say that Herr
Soros is not representative of the Jewish community. After a failed attempt
to scam money out of a Jewish charity in his youth, Soros has avoided
Jewish organizations and Jewish causes. J Street is one of those
exceptions, only because it is an Anti-Jewish organizations masquerading as
a Jewish organization.

Soros has said that he doesn’t want to be part of any Jewish national
existence, and that the solution to Anti-Semitism is for Jews to “give up
on the tribalness”. His narrative has always been to blame Anti-Semitism on
Jews and on Israel. And frankly that is the essence of what Anti-Semitism
is. Blame the victim. And there’s every reason for Soros to do that.
because he helps the perpetrators. And that seems to have been a lifelong
hobby with him.

Soros’ father identified with Germans, more than with Jews. Like some of
that type, he wanted to be more German, than the Germans. After Nazi
Germany fell, George seemed to hold a special animus for the countries that
had defeated the Third Reich. His political and economic primarily war
targeted America, Europe and Russia. The countries and societies that had
destroyed Hitler’s dream of world conquest. Whether that is deliberate or
not, is not a question I can answer. But if Soros had strongly resented the
Allied forces that shut down National Socialism, then his likely course of
behavior would be the same one that he has followed. To find weak spots in
the system, exploit them to make money and then use that money to bring
those societies and countries down.

Soros has made it very clear that he doesn’t like Jews, and doesn’t want to
be associated with them

Over the years Soros has made it very clear that he doesn’t like Jews, and
doesn’t want to be associated with them. This wasn’t an aberration that
developed during the Holocaust, but runs in his family. His father changed
his last name from Schwartz to Soros. His ex-wife has stated that Soros’
mother disliked her, because she was “openly Jewish”. In his biography,
Soros agreed that his ex-wife’s Jewishness was the problem. He even
referred to his own mother as a “Jewish Anti-Semite”. Indeed Soros’ mother
disliked Jews so much, she ended up converting.

George Soros has not converted, but he considers himself an atheist and
like the rest of his family, is hostile to Jews. He has mentioned an
“antipathy” to Jewish organizations, one which he dates back to his time
delivering deportation orders to Jewish lawyers. At one point he describes
his Jewishness as a “secret shame” that required psychoanalysis. While
Soros has said that he has no guilt over his Nazi collaboration, he
apparently did feel guilt for whatever Jewishness he still felt he had.
That is not the attitude of a moral man, but of a man who enjoyed being a
Nazi, but hated being Jewish. With that kind of attitude, it’s no wonder
that Soros acts the way he does.

But having excluded himself from the Jewish community and having waged war
against the places and countries where Jews are secure—having even funded
Anti-Semitic organizations, he has absolutely no right to try and hide from
criticism over his political activities by using his front groups to
denounce critics as Anti-Semitic. Certainly not by claiming to be a
Holocaust survivor, when he was actually a collaborator. His front groups
have produced and circulated materials that accused American Jews of secret
conspiracies, that certainly meet the same test that his front groups are
now using to argue that Beck is engaging in Anti-Semitism.

But Soros is never held to the standards of the people he wages war on.
Soros destroys the savings of British pensioners, while using the money to
fund left wing groups which claim to care about the plight of the poor. Now
left wing groups which promote Anti-Semitism are accusing Soros critics of
being Anti-Semitic. To them it’s just a word. Another weapon they can use
to promote their agenda. To us however it’s not just a word. It’s a
reality. It’s a reality that Jews have been living with for a very long
time now.

For thousands of years, the Jewish people have survived persecution,
outlived genocide, and every form of oppression under the sun. And during
all that time, there have been Jewish survivors and heroes, and
collaborators as well. The upcoming holiday of Chanukah is the story of
Jews who refused to collaborate. On the other hand, the story of Soros is
the story of those who brought pigs on altars. Who hated their Jewishness
and eagerly sought to join with the oppressors. Soros is only one of that
number. But it is not the collaborators or the traitors who continue on.
They die and turn to dust. Their malice may be great and the harm they
cause terrible, but like all mortals, they still perish and pass away. But
the Nation of Israel, like the lights of the Menorah, go on.

Robbie

Jun 10, 2015, 12:51:43 AM6/10/15
In article <su4fnapolmldm4ukj...@4ax.com>
You liberals said Bush was guilty, but you've never provided a
single fact.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 10, 2015, 6:33:19 AM6/10/15
On Tue, 09 Jun 2015 19:40:36 -0600, Sn...@smack.com wrote:

>On Tue, 9 Jun 2015 23:14:27 +0000 (UTC), One Party System
><eat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>> FACT: Gary is a hypocritical liberal fucktard.
>>>

>>And a Nazi apologist.
>
>Actually, your entire (laugh) rebuttal is a nazi-like response.

Which must mean that Gary can't possibly hope to refute it using facts
or logic, so, instead, he will talk about asses' Just you wait....

>Your ideological positions are most certainly along the lines of using
>innuendo, conjecture, rumors, theories, stories and lies as
>"fact"---which is what people like the Koch Brothers (and other
>billionaires) need.
>
>(ever wonder why they are venerated---because THEY inherited billions
>and then used their wealth to influence tax policy for a 10X raise)
>
>Just keep a good plastic surgeon in mind to correct the broken noses
>when it gets snapped wedged up their ass-crack in sharp turns.

Told ya!

[chuckle]

Governor Swill

Jun 11, 2015, 11:06:21 PM6/11/15
On Mon, 08 Jun 2015 22:31:42 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty
wrote:

>> For example? Obamacare aside, what is going on today that was not
>> initiated when Bush was President?
>>
>> Swill
>>
>Libya, Syria, Amnesty....

In Libya, Obama did what the cons supported, he provided aid to the
rebels and you see what we got.

In Syria he went a different direction and you see what we got.

The bottom line is that no matter what we do, the ME is a steaming
pile of toxic shit.

Considering the attitudes so many conservatives have regarding same
sex marriage and state enforcement of religious belief, I'd think
you'd be more sympathetic to ISIL.

As for any immigration solution that doesn't involve imprisonment
and/or deportation, cons call "amnesty" conveniently forgetting that
Reagan did it first. And we had a hell of an economic run didn't we?

We need immigrants as much now as ever. They're law abiding citizens
for the most part, socially conservative church goers who like to
start small businesses and live the American dream.

You got a problem with that? Because if you do, you need to reverse
emigrate your white ass back to Europe.

>IRS and Benghazi.

I'll see your IRS and Benghazi (GOP House found no blame) and raise
you Walter Reed and Iraq.

>Baltimore and Ferguson?

Since when is cops killing civilians a new thing? Since when are
demonstrations over civil rights and police brutality a new thing? If
cops would stop killing children and shooting unarmed citizens in the
back, Baltimore and Ferguson wouldn't have happened

>Russia and Ukraine?

If Bush hadn't let Putin get away with annexing parts of Georgia, he
wouldn't have tried it again in Ukraine.
"“I looked the man in the eye. I found him to be very straightforward
and trustworthy. We had a very good dialogue. I was able to get a
sense of his soul; a man deeply committed to his country and the best
interests of his country.” "

Why are conservatives so enamored of Putin? He's a commie and a long
time KGB man. We spent decades fighting him and his kind. Why does
the right like him so much?

>Egypt... or the Muslim Brotherhood in the white house?

Explain. I see no Egyptians in the White House.

As for the Brotherhood, the US was quite relieved when the military
threw them out and banned them again. They were giving Egypt a bad
name.

>Gay marriage and attacking Christianity.

The only people attacking Christianity are the figments of
conservative pundits' collective imaginations.

As for gay marriage, what's wrong with that? Civil rights are for
everybody. Used to be illegal to marry outside your own race and in
years past, was socially unacceptable to marry outside one's own
faith. In some countries the law dictates your religion. In America
the law dictates that you have the right to choose your own life.

Only a conservative could start with, "Life, liberty and the pursuit
of happiness" and end with "as long as I approve of what you're
doing."

Governor Swill

Jun 11, 2015, 11:07:29 PM6/11/15
On Wed, 10 Jun 2015 06:50:19 +0200 (CEST), "Robbie" wrote:

>You liberals said Bush was guilty, but you've never provided a
>single fact.

Libs and cons have that in common. Cons complain about Obama's guilt
but can't prove it anymore than libs can prove Bush's.

Something to think about.

Governor Swill

Jun 11, 2015, 11:32:02 PM6/11/15
On Wed, 10 Jun 2015 02:14:13 +0000 (UTC), One Party System wrote:
>I wouldn't have even known who the Koch Brothers were until you loons
>started going off on them.

Which says a lot about your lack of political awareness.

BeamMeUpScotty

Jun 12, 2015, 10:46:41 AM6/12/15
On 6/11/2015 11:31 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Jun 2015 02:14:13 +0000 (UTC), One Party System wrote:
>> I wouldn't have even known who the Koch Brothers were until you loons
>> started going off on them.
>
> Which says a lot about your lack of political awareness.

NO SMOKE

Democrats ignore real things like Benghazi to focus on Koch Brothers
stories where the people aren't even in Government and have no power to
force you to comply.

But Democrats in public office do have the power to force you to buy
ObamaCare.

--
That's Karma

BeamMeUpScotty

Jun 12, 2015, 10:57:35 AM6/12/15
Those are Democrat inspired Jim Crow laws.... and Government never had
the power delegated to pass laws against any particular race or tell "WE
THE PEOPLE" what we can and can't discriminate against.

> was socially unacceptable to marry outside one's own
> faith.

NOT a law it's a religion and none of your concern, unless it's your
religion.

> In some countries the law dictates your religion. In America
> the law dictates that you have the right to choose your own life.

And Liberals try to force your life on others religion.

To ignore someone is NOT to violate their rights.

To refuse to speak with someone doesn't violate their right to free
speech. And to refuse to do business with someone does NOT violate their
right to be equal under the law.

> Only a conservative could start with, "Life, liberty and the pursuit
> of happiness" and end with "as long as I approve of what you're
> doing."

Your happiness is your problem NOT mine.

If you need to violate the laws or others religion to be happy, then I'm
not responsible for the fact you're NOT accepted and end up in jail or
shunned by some people.

--
That's Karma

BeamMeUpScotty

Jun 12, 2015, 11:23:54 AM6/12/15
On 6/11/2015 11:06 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
Those are Democrat inspired Jim Crow laws.... and Government never had
the power delegated to pass laws against any particular race or tell "WE
THE PEOPLE" what we can and can't discriminate against.

> was socially unacceptable to marry outside one's own
> faith.

NOT a law it's a religion and none of your concern, unless it's your
religion.

Your Liberalized marriage sure is making marriage a real success story.
50% failure rate since it was Liberalized and government started telling
people what marriage is and isn't.

Perhaps there was a knowledge at work "that liberals lacked" when the
religions discouraged marriage outside your own realm.

> In some countries the law dictates your religion. In America
> the law dictates that you have the right to choose your own life.

And Liberals try to force your life on others religion.

To ignore someone is NOT to violate their rights.

To refuse to speak with someone doesn't violate their right to free
speech. And to refuse to do business with someone does NOT violate their
right to be equal under the law.

> Only a conservative could start with, "Life, liberty and the pursuit
> of happiness" and end with "as long as I approve of what you're
> doing."

Governor Swill

Jun 12, 2015, 7:23:01 PM6/12/15
On Fri, 12 Jun 2015 10:57:22 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
>On 6/11/2015 11:06 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
>> On Mon, 08 Jun 2015 22:31:42 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
>> As for gay marriage, what's wrong with that? Civil rights are for
>> everybody. Used to be illegal to marry outside your own race and in
>> years past,
>
>Those are Democrat inspired Jim Crow laws....

Those were the old Democrats. The party gave up that philosophy,
embraced civil rights and in so doing, lost white votes for
generations even as they captured the black vote as a virtually solid
bloc.

Look at the next Dem and GOP convention floors. The Dems are a sea of
colors and genders, of disparate creeds and beliefs of all kinds. The
GOP floor is a blaze of white with the occasional speck of something
else in it. Abe would roll over in his grave if he saw what the
"Party of Lincoln" had come to today.

The GOP is so terrified of losing it's white, bigot base voter it
can't even bring itself embrace immigration reform and take those
Hispanic votes away from the Democrats.

>and Government never had
>the power delegated to pass laws against any particular race or tell "WE
>THE PEOPLE" what we can and can't discriminate against.

Certainly it did! The SCOTUS said 'separate but equal' was
Constitutional and that philosophy formed the foundation for Jim Crow.
Never mind there was no equality, the key was "separate".

>> was socially unacceptable to marry outside one's own
>> faith.
>
>NOT a law it's a religion and none of your concern, unless it's your
>religion.

Interracial marriage violates a religion? Really? Which one? Can you
cite the specific scripture?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loving_v._Virginia
"Loving v. Virginia, 388 U.S. 1 (1967),[1] is a landmark civil rights
decision of the United States Supreme Court, which invalidated laws
prohibiting interracial marriage.
The case was brought by Mildred Loving, a black woman, and Richard
Loving, a white man, who had been sentenced to a year in prison in
Virginia for marrying each other. Their marriage violated the state's
anti-miscegenation statute, the Racial Integrity Act of 1924, which
prohibited marriage between people classified as "white" and people
classified as "colored". "

So, not religion - law. Specifically the Racial Integrity Act of 1924
which stood for over half a century.

>> In some countries the law dictates your religion. In America
>> the law dictates that you have the right to choose your own life.
>
>And Liberals try to force your life on others religion.

While conservatives try to force their religion on everybody else's
life.

>To ignore someone is NOT to violate their rights.

Kinda tough for Jews to ignore all those decorations in the stores,
don't ya think? And what do Muslims and Buddhists and agnostics do on
Christmas day? Ignore the fact that they can't go to work or shop
that day? Ignore the taunts of neighbors who are Christian?

>To refuse to speak with someone doesn't violate their right to free
>speech. And to refuse to do business with someone does NOT violate their
>right to be equal under the law.

Ignore? Is that what all those white sheeted guys were doing on that
black guy's lawn last night? Ignoring him and his white wife?

>> Only a conservative could start with, "Life, liberty and the pursuit
>> of happiness" and end with "as long as I approve of what you're
>> doing."
>
>Your happiness is your problem NOT mine.

Of course it is. You, as an American, have a responsibility to ensure
that I have the freedom to exercise my rights to live my life as I
choose. Conversely, I have the same responsibility to ensure that you
can live as you like.

What neither of us have is the legal right to enforce our own
particular ways of life on each other.

>If you need to violate the laws or others religion to be happy, then I'm
>not responsible for the fact you're NOT accepted and end up in jail or
>shunned by some people.

But you are responsible for supporting unjust laws that violate the
intent and purpose of the Constitution.

Governor Swill

Jun 12, 2015, 7:30:33 PM6/12/15
On Fri, 12 Jun 2015 10:46:28 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
>On 6/11/2015 11:31 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
>> On Wed, 10 Jun 2015 02:14:13 +0000 (UTC), One Party System wrote:
>>> I wouldn't have even known who the Koch Brothers were until you loons
>>> started going off on them.
>>
>> Which says a lot about your lack of political awareness.
>
>NO SMOKE
>
>Democrats ignore real things like Benghazi to focus on Koch Brothers
>stories where the people aren't even in Government and have no power to
>force you to comply.

Just as Republicans ignore real things like invading the wrong country
and exploding the national debt.

>But Democrats in public office do have the power to force you to buy
>ObamaCare.

Still showing your ignorance. How does one go about 'buying'
Obamacare? Is this some new insurance policy nobody else knows about?

BeamMeUpScotty

Jun 12, 2015, 10:10:08 PM6/12/15
On 6/12/2015 7:30 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Jun 2015 10:46:28 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
>>>
>>> Which says a lot about your lack of political awareness.
>>
>> NO SMOKE
>>
>> Democrats ignore real things like Benghazi to focus on Koch Brothers
>> stories where the people aren't even in Government and have no power to
>> force you to comply.
>
> Just as Republicans ignore real things like invading the wrong country
> and exploding the national debt.
>
>> But Democrats in public office do have the power to force you to buy
>> ObamaCare.
>
> Still showing your ignorance. How does one go about 'buying'
> Obamacare?

You get on the web site... after they fix it.

[select] "I want free shit".

You tell them all your personal secrets, beg for a subsidy and promise
anything they want and that the IRS can invade your privacy and steal
all your money if you don't pay.

See it's easy.

And that's ObamaCare. Of course when you need it to pay, it doesn't
cover you or you have to pay the deductible and the premium, and after
you pay all the 20% and the deductible and premiums and medication costs
they chip in $200 of other peoples hard earned money to pay part of your
premium for the insurance you now can't afford to use.

So you'll just go to the Emergency room like you always did before since
the doctors that accept ObamaCare patients are over crowded and not very
good doctors anyway, because the pay is lower and the people are more
trouble so real doctors avoid ObamaCare like it's Ebola.

--
That's Karma

Sn...@smack.com

Jun 12, 2015, 11:07:48 PM6/12/15
On Fri, 12 Jun 2015 19:23:01 -0400, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 12 Jun 2015 10:57:22 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
>>On 6/11/2015 11:06 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
>>> On Mon, 08 Jun 2015 22:31:42 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
>>> As for gay marriage, what's wrong with that? Civil rights are for
>>> everybody. Used to be illegal to marry outside your own race and in
>>> years past,
>>
>>Those are Democrat inspired Jim Crow laws....
>
>Those were the old Democrats.

You can save a billion words by whacking him over the head and asking
WHAT political ideology those "democrats" had and what "principles"
those dixiecrats had.

Using a "party label" is a dumb way to get out of taking the credit
for being on their side----because (as you say)---present day
republicans are worse than the old "Democrats"

WE got rid of Thurmond, Helms, Faircloth, Wallace----both in name and
kinds of beliefs. They are enshrined (now) in the GOP "hall o' shame"

Sn...@smack.com

Jun 12, 2015, 11:21:05 PM6/12/15
On Fri, 12 Jun 2015 19:30:33 -0400, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 12 Jun 2015 10:46:28 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
>>>
>>> Which says a lot about your lack of political awareness.
>>
>>NO SMOKE
>>
>>Democrats ignore real things like Benghazi to focus on Koch Brothers
>>stories where the people aren't even in Government and have no power to
>>force you to comply.
>
>Just as Republicans ignore real things like invading the wrong country
>and exploding the national debt.
>
>>But Democrats in public office do have the power to force you to buy
>>ObamaCare.
>
>Still showing your ignorance. How does one go about 'buying'
>Obamacare? Is this some new insurance policy nobody else knows about?

The amount of ignorance shown is a reflection on their viewing habits.

The Billons spent each year on Uncompensated HC were forced on ALL
taxpayers by the policies that were bogus and/or unaffordable.

Those with "Coverage" soon found out that their policies (cheap)
covered nothing---and the deficit HAD to be made up by---taxpayers
(back to states)

Also--the Policies (good and bad) paid high Administration salaries,
High dividends to Stockholders/investors, and hospitals who padded
their expenses (Like $80 for a $2 Saline drip bag, a $1200 Wheel chair
that only cost $200)

The REFORM in the ACA (over 10 years) saved the Govt (us) $300 (10
years)---which is where the Subsidy money is coming from

The cost of REAL insurance therefore was spread over (now) 7 million
who (although subsidized) pay for all or part of their coverage (real
insurance)

Message has been deleted

BeamMeUpScotty

Jun 13, 2015, 11:51:00 AM6/13/15
On 6/12/2015 7:30 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Jun 2015 10:46:28 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
>>>
>>> Which says a lot about your lack of political awareness.
>>
>> NO SMOKE
>>
>> Democrats ignore real things like Benghazi to focus on Koch Brothers
>> stories where the people aren't even in Government and have no power to
>> force you to comply.
>
> Just as Republicans ignore real things like invading the wrong country
> and exploding the national debt.
>
>> But Democrats in public office do have the power to force you to buy
>> ObamaCare.
>
> Still showing your ignorance. How does one go about 'buying'
> Obamacare?

You get on the web site... after they fix it.

[select] "I want free shit".

You tell them all your personal secrets, beg for a subsidy and promise
anything they want and that the IRS can invade your privacy and steal
all your money if you don't pay.

See it's easy.

And that's ObamaCare. Of course when you need it to pay, it doesn't
cover you or you have to pay the deductible and the premium, and after
you pay all the 20% and the deductible and premiums and medication costs
they chip in $200 of other peoples hard earned money to pay part of your
premium for the insurance you now can't afford to use.

So you'll just go to the Emergency room like you always did before since
the doctors that accept ObamaCare patients are over crowded and not very
good doctors anyway, because the pay is lower and the people are more
trouble so real doctors avoid ObamaCare like it's Ebola.

Oh Oh Oh and the ObamaCare won't cover the Ebola cure since it's a long
term recovery and NOT just a bottle of generic pills. SO your Obama
Care will Get you birth control but it won't cover the Hepatitis "C"
cure or the Ebola treatment.

--
That's Karma

Sn...@smack.com

Jun 13, 2015, 2:05:44 PM6/13/15
On Sat, 13 Jun 2015 11:50:58 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty
wrote:

>> Still showing your ignorance. How does one go about 'buying'
>> Obamacare?
>
>You get on the web site... after they fix it.
>
>[select] "I want free shit".

Nope

"Free shit" is when the CEO's of the top HC industry rake in tens of
millions FROM GOVERNMENT for "uncompensated HC" which bogus polices
will not cover.

Billions of "Free shit" are given to hospitals, doctors,
administration and operation of companies....

FAR MORE than any poor get.

See?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 13, 2015, 2:22:31 PM6/13/15
On Sat, 13 Jun 2015 12:05:44 -0600, Sn...@smack.com wrote:

>On Sat, 13 Jun 2015 11:50:58 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty
><I-WAS-JUST-GANG-PROBED-BY-...@IRS.FBI.NSA.CIA.EPA.FCC.DHS.CDC.DEA.AMTRAK.FreddieMac.ObamaCare.gov>
>wrote:
>
>>> Still showing your ignorance. How does one go about 'buying'
>>> Obamacare?
>>
>>You get on the web site... after they fix it.
>>
>>[select] "I want free shit".
>
>Nope

Yup. The poor rake in a thousand times more free shit than anyone
else.

Now, I'll just pull a "Gary" and say that everyone knows this. That's
my cite.

Sn...@smack.com

Jun 13, 2015, 4:16:18 PM6/13/15
On Sat, 13 Jun 2015 11:22:12 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klausscha...@null.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 13 Jun 2015 12:05:44 -0600, Sn...@smack.com wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 13 Jun 2015 11:50:58 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty
>><I-WAS-JUST-GANG-PROBED-BY-...@IRS.FBI.NSA.CIA.EPA.FCC.DHS.CDC.DEA.AMTRAK.FreddieMac.ObamaCare.gov>

>>>You get on the web site... after they fix it.
>>>
>>>[select] "I want free shit".
>>
>>Nope
>
>Yup. The poor rake in a thousand times more free shit than anyone
>else.

If the top 9% (as of today) rake in over 80% of ALL yearly income--pay
less taxes on that amount they get---how is it that the poor who pay
on ALL income taxes that amount to a HIGHER percentage of their
earnings can be called "takers"---and not the unproductive wealth
class?

Only a dumb fuck like you would have the stupidity of that argument.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 13, 2015, 4:17:25 PM6/13/15
They don't. That's some fake shit you just made up.

Anything else I can educate you on?

Governor Swill

Jun 13, 2015, 4:39:07 PM6/13/15
On Fri, 12 Jun 2015 22:09:54 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
>> Still showing your ignorance. How does one go about 'buying'
>> Obamacare?

You really need to dump those news rags from 2012 and find something
more recent to read.

>You get on the web site... after they fix it.

Was fixed years ago.

>[select] "I want free shit".

No such selection.

>You tell them all your personal secrets, beg for a subsidy and promise
>anything they want and that the IRS can invade your privacy and steal
>all your money if you don't pay.

Which is pretty much what you have to do to get a mortgage these days.
Besides, between the IRS, the NSA, your computer, your smartphone and
your porn site memberships, you don't HAVE any secrets anymore.

>See it's easy.
>
>And that's ObamaCare. Of course when you need it to pay, it doesn't
>cover you or you have to pay the deductible and the premium, and after
>you pay all the 20% and the deductible and premiums and medication costs
>they chip in $200 of other peoples hard earned money to pay part of your
>premium for the insurance you now can't afford to use.

Sounds like regular insurance to me.

>So you'll just go to the Emergency room like you always did before since
>the doctors that accept ObamaCare patients are over crowded and not very
>good doctors anyway, because the pay is lower and the people are more
>trouble so real doctors avoid ObamaCare like it's Ebola.

When you're sick, a busy, bad doctor is better than none at all.

Sn...@smack.com

Jun 13, 2015, 7:44:14 PM6/13/15
On Sat, 13 Jun 2015 16:39:06 -0400, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 12 Jun 2015 22:09:54 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
>>> Still showing your ignorance. How does one go about 'buying'
>>> Obamacare?
>
>You really need to dump those news rags from 2012 and find something
>more recent to read.

>>So you'll just go to the Emergency room like you always did before since
>>the doctors that accept ObamaCare patients are over crowded and not very
>>good doctors anyway, because the pay is lower and the people are more
>>trouble so real doctors avoid ObamaCare like it's Ebola.
>
>When you're sick, a busy, bad doctor is better than none at all.

Or the millions that had bogus insurance that paid for
nothing---ending up making all taxpayers pay for the high salaries,
admin costs, dividends.

He didn't read about the reform in the ACA---now not paying millions
to subsidize the CEO's, apparantly

Scout

Jun 13, 2015, 7:59:00 PM6/13/15

<Sn...@smack.com> wrote in message
Glinda, will appear as a bubble, which will transform into her as it touches
the ground, she will then wave her magic wand and money will magically
appear for the poor to take.

Now, if you want to talk about reality, then you need to stop starting your
question with "[what] if" and ask a question based in reality.

Scout

Jun 13, 2015, 9:16:45 PM6/13/15

> On Sat, 13 Jun 2015 16:39:06 -0400, Governor Swill
> <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>You really need to dump those news rags from 2012 and find something
>>more recent to read.
>
>>>So you'll just go to the Emergency room like you always did before since
>>>the doctors that accept ObamaCare patients are over crowded and not very
>>>good doctors anyway, because the pay is lower and the people are more
>>>trouble so real doctors avoid ObamaCare like it's Ebola.
>>
>>When you're sick, a busy, bad doctor is better than none at all.
>
> Or the millions that had bogus insurance that paid for
> nothing---ending up making all taxpayers pay for the high salaries,
> admin costs, dividends.

"5 Reasons why you can't afford to use Obamacare"

"Reason # 1

Your deductible is $5,000-$10,000

Reason # 2
Your co pay is $35- $55

Reason # 3
Your co insurance is 10%-50% with an out of pocket maximum of
$2500.00-$7,500.00 in addition to your deductible.

Reason # 4
Grand total before your insurance plan has paid dime one? Yes that's
$7,500 -$17,000 before you even use it.

Reason # 5
What's becoming a hallmark of most metallic plans, they have very narrow
HMO networks, what is often referred to as super HMO's, I mean down to the
zip code.
Need to see a doctor or visit a hospital outside your zip code. tough luck
try again."

http://offhealthexchange.com/5-reasons-why-you-cant-afford-to-use-obamacare/

Yea, we see how WONDERFUL Obamacare is. .

oh, and Costs?

""Looking at the rate increases on a year-over-year basis on our exchanges,
and it will vary by carrier, but all of them will probably be in double
digit plus," Ken Goulet, president of WellPoint's commercial business, told
investors in New York on Friday."

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Obamacare-insurance-premiums/2014/03/21/id/561012/

"It would appear that the insured should expect ObamaCare plans to see
double-digit premium hikes with some of them seeing a potential for 50
percent, and even 60 percent, hike. This report comes directly from the
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Texas, Florida, Pennsylvania,
Delaware, West Virginia, and North Carolina were specifically cited in the
premium hikes under ObamaCare."

http://www.inquisitr.com/2139610/obamacare-premium-hikes-coming-in-2016-up-to-50-percent-possible-reports-suggest/#0TRhATsHK4mLWVoF.99

Governor Swill

Jun 14, 2015, 3:18:44 PM6/14/15
On Sat, 13 Jun 2015 17:44:14 -0600, Sn...@smack.com wrote:

>He didn't read about the reform in the ACA---now not paying millions
>to subsidize the CEO's, apparantly

And for Republicans, that's the real problem. Who cares if sick
people get treatment or not? Health care reform might cut into the
CEOs' profits.

Governor Swill

Jun 14, 2015, 3:47:04 PM6/14/15
On Sat, 13 Jun 2015 12:05:44 -0600, Sn...@smack.com wrote:
>On Sat, 13 Jun 2015 11:50:58 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
>>> Still showing your ignorance. How does one go about 'buying'
>>> Obamacare?
>>You get on the web site... after they fix it.
>>[select] "I want free shit".

>Nope

>"Free shit" is when the CEO's of the top HC industry rake in tens of
>millions FROM GOVERNMENT for "uncompensated HC" which bogus polices
>will not cover.

>Billions of "Free shit" are given to hospitals, doctors,
>administration and operation of companies....

>FAR MORE than any poor get.
>
>See?

Republicans have ranted about welfare for decades but when it's
CORPORATE welfare, they have no problem with it.

One Party System

Jun 14, 2015, 11:21:26 PM6/14/15

> On Wed, 10 Jun 2015 02:14:13 +0000 (UTC), One Party System wrote:
>>I wouldn't have even known who the Koch Brothers were until you loons
>>started going off on them.
>
> Which says a lot about your lack of political awareness.
>
> Swill

Why? Because you are on crack and hallucinating? I'm more concerned about
real life.

--
There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don’t want the patient
to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an
easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to
make themselves prominent before the public.

Booker T. Washington

Governor Swill

Jun 15, 2015, 9:04:39 AM6/15/15
On Mon, 15 Jun 2015 03:20:07 +0000 (UTC), One Party System
<eat...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Wed, 10 Jun 2015 02:14:13 +0000 (UTC), One Party System wrote:
>>>I wouldn't have even known who the Koch Brothers were until you loons
>>>started going off on them.
>>
>> Which says a lot about your lack of political awareness.

>Why?

Really? You say you had no idea who the leading financiers of the
right were until you heard about it from the left?

>Because you are on crack and hallucinating? I'm more concerned about
>real life.

And in real life, the Kochs have been in the vanguard of conservative
and TP causes.

Did you know that David Koch has been pouring millions into PBS? Had
you not noticed over the past year or more the TV ads extolling the
benefits of Koch industries and employment to the nation?

Their extreme right wing support has bit them in the ass and now
they're trying to back pedal and mitigate the damage.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 26, 2021, 4:02:52 PM9/26/21
On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 12:44:36 -0700, Rudy Canoza <j...@phendrie.con>
wrote:

>On 6/3/2015 4:20 PM, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey Pig-Fucker lied:
>
>> On Wednesday, June 3, 2015 at 12:16:09 PM UTC-4, DoD wrote:
>>> http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/03/george-w-bush-outpolls-obama-in-new-cnn-poll/
>>
>> Obama is the worst thing that ever happened to this country. He and all his supporters need to be hunted down and shot.
>>

>You're the one who is going to be shot, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey
>Pig-Fucker.

Puling the trigger and firing a .22 short would give you terminal PTSD

Rudy Canoza

Sep 26, 2021, 5:01:17 PM9/26/21
On 9/26/2021 1:00 PM, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey Pig-Fucker lied:

> On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 12:44:36 -0700, Rudy Canoza <j...@phendrie.con>
> wrote:

>>> Obama is the worst thing that ever happened to this country. He and all his supporters need to be hunted down and shot.
>>>

>> You're the one who is going to be shot, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey
>> Pig-Fucker.
>
> You're answering to a frogger you idiot.

I'm not, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey Pig-Fucker. That was your
post, no question about it.

You'd be crying and begging for your life, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell
Lamey Pig-Fucker.

Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey Pig-Fucker *STILL* doesn't have a clue.