Biden EPA Announces New Rule to Reduce Use of HFCs, a Potent Greenhouse Gas

1 view

kensi

Sep 26, 2021, 10:27:01 PM9/26/21
The rule has been praised by climate advocates and phases out the vast
majority of hydrofluorocarbon production by 2036:

https://truthout.org/articles/biden-epa-announces-new-rule-to-reduce-use-of-hfcs-a-potent-greenhouse-gas/

in here." ~Checkmate

max headroom

Sep 27, 2021, 7:17:58 PM9/27/21
In news:sira5k$4do$1...@news.mixmin.net, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.invalid> trolled:

> The rule has been praised by climate advocates and phases out the vast
> majority of hydrofluorocarbon production by 2036:

Oh, did they come up with something to replace it in our AC units? They've had five years to work on
that since that treaty was signed.

Maybe we'll get fewer refrigerant tanks being drug up to the range for the Rambo wannabes to shoot
up. Those are a pain in the ass to get rid of.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 27, 2021, 7:21:54 PM9/27/21
Then he'll complain that the po' folk are too hot because of climate
change. [chuckle]