Answered! Are Jews really the end result of Palestinians breeding with negroes?

Jeremy Bender

May 28, 2023, 10:48:11 PM5/28/23

>I see some really strong anthropological social resemblences on both
>sides.

Sand niggers and Jews killing each other over a useless chunk of sand, only
important because of stupid superstions. There's no resource value or
strategic importance.

Sit back and enjoy the fun. Don't bother taking sides, it's entertainment!

It's as much fun as watching those eastern european slavics getting
slaughtered, especially Putins fags.

dolf

May 29, 2023, 12:15:39 AM5/29/23
Putin's fag?

America is the macaroni product of a peacock 🦚 culture enamoured with
their entitlement to bear arms but having no impetus to protect their
borders from a migrant invasion.

Your 2nd amendment right is the closest thing to legally sanctioned public
wankery -- at least the kkk cloaked their public indecency behind a mask of
anonymity.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Boer%20War%20Memorial%20Day%2020230528.pdf>
--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)

Jews peddle gay porn

May 29, 2023, 12:35:10 AM5/29/23
On 28 May 2023, dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> posted some

> Putin's fag?

Barack Obama

> America is the macaroni product of a peacock 🦚 culture enamoured
> with their entitlement to bear arms but having no impetus to protect
> their borders from a migrant invasion.

Most are law abiding and expect the federal government to enforce existing
laws.

> Your 2nd amendment right is the closest thing to legally sanctioned
> public wankery -- at least the kkk cloaked their public indecency
> behind a mask of anonymity.
>
><http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Boer%20War%20Memorial%20Day%202023
>0528.pdf>

Come visit Chicago!

dolf

May 29, 2023, 1:28:45 AM5/29/23
DIZUM SEWER TROLL <jews.sell...@sfchronicle.com> wrote:
> On 28 May 2023, dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> posted some
>
>> Putin's fag?
>
> Barack Obama

How does a petri-dish procreate except by legally sanctioned wankery...?

No value in responding to the rest of your nonsense.

>> America is the macaroni product of a peacock 🦚 culture enamoured
>> with their entitlement to bear arms but having no impetus to protect
>> their borders from a migrant invasion.
>
> Most are law abiding and expect the federal government to enforce existing
> laws.

But they have an individual accountability as citizen militia to protect
their borders from a migrant invasion -- have they ever?

Public wankery.

>> Your 2nd amendment right is the closest thing to legally sanctioned
>> public wankery -- at least the kkk cloaked their public indecency
>> behind a mask of anonymity.
>>
>> <http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Boer%20War%20Memorial%20Day%202023
>> 0528.pdf>
>
> Come visit Chick-fill-a!

>>> Sand niggers and Jews killing each other over a useless chunk of
>>> sand, only important because of stupid superstions. There's no
>>> resource value or strategic importance.
>>>
>>> Sit back and enjoy the fun. Don't bother taking sides, it's
>>> entertainment!
>>>
>>> It's as much fun as watching those eastern european slavics getting
>>> slaughtered, especially Putins fags.

dolf

May 29, 2023, 4:13:13 AM5/29/23