Re: Another right-wingnut who is dead (Re: Ping Winston Smith (second attempt))

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 25, 2021, 7:23:48 PM9/25/21
On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 14:58:50 -0700, Rudy Canoza <j...@phendrie.con>
wrote:

>"Winston Smith," not his real name, is dead. It is a virtual certainty it was
>COVID-19.

Proof, kook?

David Hartung

Sep 25, 2021, 8:53:18 PM9/25/21
He has none.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 25, 2021, 9:18:08 PM9/25/21
You're only sucking off a fellow right-wingnut. Why do you do that?

"Winston Smith" is dead. He was an absolute chronic, posting right-wingnut
bullshit day in and day out. "He" hasn't posted since early June. He's dead.
You know he's dead. kleine klauschen knows he's dead.

David Hartung

Sep 26, 2021, 5:32:00 AM9/26/21
Even if he is, why is it so important that you post this last attack on him?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 26, 2021, 9:30:35 AM9/26/21
On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 18:18:06 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 9/25/2021 5:53 PM, David Hartung wrote:
>> On 9/25/21 6:23 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

>>> Proof, kook?
>>
>> He has none.
>>

>"Winston Smith" is dead. He was an absolute chronic, posting right-wingnut
>bullshit day in and day out. "He" hasn't posted since early June. He's dead.
>You know he's dead. kleine klauschen knows he's dead.

Proof, kook?

LOL

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 26, 2021, 9:32:05 AM9/26/21
Kinda like when he publicly sucked off Kurt Lochner when that fucktard
finally died.

Rudy likes to think his opinion matters.

David Hartung

Sep 26, 2021, 9:54:38 AM9/26/21
Kurt and I got along quite well in private email, in fact unlike Rudy,
Kurt actively encouraged my college studies.

> Rudy likes to think his opinion matters.

Like many in this group.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 26, 2021, 12:30:46 PM9/26/21
On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 09:02:36 -0700, Rudy Canoza <j...@phendrie.con>
wrote:
>He is.

And that's as much "proof" as Canoza can cough up.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 26, 2021, 1:06:28 PM9/26/21
On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 10:00:59 -0700, Rudy Canoza <j...@phendrie.con>
wrote:

>Your college "studies" are a complete waste of time.

Poor Rudy. Never went to college and has no idea what it's like. Never
even finished high school.

David Hartung

Sep 26, 2021, 6:31:25 PM9/26/21
He claims otherwise.

David Hartung

Sep 26, 2021, 6:32:20 PM9/26/21
On 9/26/21 11:02 AM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> He is.
>
>> why is it so important that you post this last attack on him?
>
> Prove that it's important to me.

The fact that you did it.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 26, 2021, 6:57:12 PM9/26/21
Of COURSE he does. And-- as usual- no proof.

Siri Cruise

Sep 26, 2021, 7:30:37 PM9/26/21

If so, he should be mourned. The dead no longer heed the cares of
the world.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Rudy Canoza

Sep 26, 2021, 8:47:53 PM9/26/21
I've proved it.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 27, 2021, 9:47:13 AM9/27/21
On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 17:47:51 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:
ROFLMAO!!!!

Rudy Canoza

Sep 30, 2021, 11:17:39 AM9/30/21
On 9/25/2021 2:58 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 7/1/2021 3:43 PM, Terminator wrote:
>> Duque wrote on 6/30/2021 2:25 PM:
>>> I miss reading your posts, Winston.
>>
>> You are a very sick man.
>>

>>> I'm praying that you didn't get SARS Cov 2 or succumb to the hot temps in
>>> Phoenix.
>>
>> Might be both at the same time. I heard that God is heavy handed.
>>

>>> I hope that some malicious hacker didn't take down your computer access to
>>> usenet out of spite.  Here's hoping to see you post to alt.survival again.
>>> You are missed.
>>>

>> There is no internet service in Hades.
>>

> "Winston Smith," not his real name, is dead.  It is a virtual certainty it was
> COVID-19.

I'm still getting a good chuckle out of this.

Usually, I've posted about leftists who are dead. Lists:

_known_
Bob LeChevalier
Curly Surmudgeon
Gandalf Grey
Iarnrod
Juanjo [I used to call him 'Guano']
Lamont Cranston
Kickin' [Lickin'] Ass and Taking [Faking] Names
Lookout
Ramon Herrera
Ramrod
Ray Fischer
Sanders Kaufman
Sid9
SilentOtto
Tim Crowley [hospital janitor]
Yoorghis [Gary Roselles]
Deep Dudu
Jeanne Douglas ("fat Jeanne")
Kurt Lochner
trainguard [Barry Worthington]

_suspected_
Franklin "Homo" Hummel [Tom Sr.]
Sheila Bryant (she may be in jail)
Matt Telles ["kiddo"]

Not nearly as many right-wingnuts. The only others I know for certain are Earl
"Douche" Weber and an unhinged lunatic gun freak named RD Sandman.

Rudy Canoza

Jun 7, 2022, 3:37:26 PM6/7/22
On 9/25/2021 2:58 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 7/1/2021 3:43 PM, Terminator wrote:
>> Duque wrote on 6/30/2021 2:25 PM:
>>> I miss reading your posts, Winston.
>>
>> You are a very sick man.
>>

>>> I'm praying that you didn't get SARS Cov 2 or succumb to the hot temps in
>>> Phoenix.
>>
>> Might be both at the same time. I heard that God is heavy handed.
>>

>>> I hope that some malicious hacker didn't take down your computer access to
>>> usenet out of spite.  Here's hoping to see you post to alt.survival again.
>>> You are missed.
>>>

>> There is no internet service in Hades.
>>

> "Winston Smith," not his real name, is dead.  It is a virtual certainty it was
> COVID-19.

He's still dead. Too funny

In Fidelity

Aug 7, 2022, 6:54:52 PM8/7/22
Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> wrote in
Everybody dies. The only reason you're still living now is because you
turned tail and hid from Gunner Asch.

John Baker

Aug 8, 2022, 4:10:38 AM8/8/22
Free clue, Nimrod. Nobody runs from Gummer - but Gummer has been known
to run and hide.

AA #1898
Giver of No Fucks
Keeper of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

Fran

Aug 8, 2022, 7:41:48 PM8/8/22
On 8/08/2022 8:54 am, In Fidelity wrote:
> Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> wrote in

>> He's still dead. Too funny
>
> Everybody dies. The only reason you're still living now is because you
> turned tail and hid from Gunner Asch.

Nobody, ever needed to hide from Gunner.

Gunner has never hit anyone on usenet with anything more damaging than
the real life equivalent of a wet lettuce leaf.

John Baker

Aug 9, 2022, 10:32:54 PM8/9/22
On Tue, 9 Aug 2022 09:41:45 +1000, Fran
<gettingmoredelusiona...@nutcasewannabeFran.com>
wrote:
That's why we call him Gummer. All bark and no bite. :-)

Cheney Pelosi Jan 6 Dumpster Fire

Jun 29, 2023, 12:05:03 AM6/29/23
In article <jyk5J.80470$YW.5...@fx05.iad>
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Global warming is not a serious topic. No one cares, but the
left wants us all to suffer in order to drop the Earth's
temperature by less than a degree or whatever.

Let's cannibalize future economic growth, curb population growth
while we're at it, and declare war on burgers.

These are the most miserable people on Earth. The problem is
fighting back against their climate lies is hard when you have
the shield of Big Tech there to flag and censor stories that
shred their narrative. Before that crackdown, we used to torch
the climate change crew. I'll do so again.

The Earth is warming so rapidly that it caused a Norwegian
cruise ship to hit an iceberg that shouldn't even exist under
these harsh conditions (via NY Post):

A Norwegian Cruise Line ship on the way to an Alaskan glacier
hit an iceberg over the weekend and is being turned around due
to damage.

The ship, the Norwegian Sun, smacked into the minor iceberg,
also known as a growler, on Saturday and was rerouted to Juneau
for inspection.

“On June 25, 2022 while transiting to Hubbard Glacier in Alaska,
Norwegian Sun made contact with a growler,” a Norwegian Cruise
spokesperson told The Post.

“The ship sailed to Juneau, Alaska for further assessment, where
it was decided that the current voyage would be shortened, and
the cruise scheduled to embark on June 30, 2022 will be
canceled, so that the necessary repairs can be made.”

So, the good news is that Titanic II didn't happen here, but
this isn't exactly something new. The accumulation of sea ice
was documented here several years ago. Scientists had trouble
reaching their research stations in Antarctica in 2015 due to
the amount of ice. In fact, in 2013, some 19,000 Manhattan-sized
islands of sea ice were created. It's been noted for its
resilience in these heated times.

In that same year, the Arctic Ice Cap was supposed to be gone.
By 2013, no more ice cap, right? It grew by over 533,000 square
miles. These people are wrong. They were wrong in the 1970s when
global cooling was the t-shirt of the week. Global warming is
such a non-threat that the CIA's operation and research into it
were terminated in 2015.

Should we be concerned about conservation? Sure—that's an
entirely different thing. Hunters are very keen on this subject
as well. That's not what the green warriors want, however.

Notice how all these global warming policies center on
controlling the means of production. They're not even hiding it
anymore, folks.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/07/01/the-global-
warming-narrative-just-hit-a-literal-iceberg-
n2609641?utm_campaign=rightrailsticky3

Jan 6 Donkey Show Fails To Place

Jun 29, 2023, 3:35:03 AM6/29/23
In article <RNNnK.150497$70j....@fx16.iad>
forging asshole <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

A new website aims to expose the Biden Administration’s corrupt
White House and its dealings that have led the country to go
down like the Titanic.

“Inside Biden’s Basement” is an organization created to pull
back the curtain on the government and reveal the real people
and their motives behind the smoke screens.

According to Fox News, the group’s website created an
interactive website and searchable database for information on a
long list of administration officials.

The website is reportedly updated on a weekly basis with new
information. Some officials listed are registered foreign
agents, as well as special government employees.

Inside Biden’s Basement Communications Director Derrick Hollie
said that in the short amount time that Biden has been in
office, the U.S. has faced one crisis after another.

Hollie called out Biden for suggesting to Americans to buy a
Tesla instead of complaining about the high gas prices.

"The President's statements are constantly being ‘walked back,’
leading many to wonder who's actually in charge? Hollie told
Fox, adding “well, Inside Biden's Basement is now available to
expose the officials responsible for driving America into a
ditch.”

Hollie, who is a former Trump administration official, said that
the website also highlights ethics controversy during Biden’s
term.

The website features a mock up of what Biden’s “basement” might
look like, equipped with his son Hunter Biden’s laptop, Hunter’s
paintings, puppets which are used as media “watchdogs,” and a
Build Back Better sign that is sitting near the trash.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2022/07/02/inside-
bidens-basement-project-aims-to-expose-wh-officials-n2609670

Jan 6 Donkey Show Fails To Place

Jan 19, 2024, 5:25:04 PMJan 19
In article <VBSIH.94235$x92....@fx48.iad>
"Queer - Inmate Number P01135809" <patr...@protonmail.com>