Dzian! @ Pianos NYC--Tonight! THURSDAY, 11pm

TaiwaneseNY

Jun 23, 2011, 4:21:12 PM6/23/11
to taiwaneseny googlegroups.com, taiwaneseny yahoogroups.com
Greetings new yorkers, and those within a stone's throw...

DZIAN!, the vintage, pan-Asian surf/garage rock band that jonathan and i play with are performing this THURSDAY at:

Pianos
158 Ludlow at Stanton
11pm showtime
$8
(directions below)

we hope you'll join us at 11pm and rock out to the joy of Taiwanese A' Go-Go, Indo Rock, Thai Shadow Music, Japanese Eleki, Malaysian Pop Yeh Yeh, and Dangdut...

our performance attire has been called by some: popsicle-core...so we'd be most happy if you'd join us in your finest garish attire...

ciao,
rachel t.
http://dzian.info

By Train

 or  to 2nd Ave/Houston St. Exit at Allen St end of the station and walk two blocks east on Houston to Ludlow, then one block south to Stanton.

   or  to Delancey/Essex. Exit at Delancey/Essex and walk two blocks north on Essex to Stanton, then one block west to Ludlow.

By Bus

 or  to Essex/Houston. Exit onto Essex and walk one block south on Essex to Stanton, then one block west to Ludlow.

 to Allen/Houston. Exit onto Allen and walk south to Stanton, then east two blocks to Ludlow.

library.jpg
Dzian_AliShanAGoGo_AlbumArt.jpg