LAST CALL for DiceConEast'10 [and other news]

John McLintock

Jan 22, 2010, 7:19:41 AM1/22/10
to TacG...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,
hello again. The new year is upon us and our first event for 2010 is already confirmed and announced: CC@UK Expo. Space is going to be tight again so I've booked us for 12 places- 2 full rows of 3 tables according to last year's impromptu arrangements. I don't expect we'll be able to fit any more in, so booking early to avoid disappointment seems wise.

Those of you who follow my blog might already know that my plans for DiceConEast'10 have changed: I'm going to be playing some M44-Overlord. There are 4 of us down to play already, meaning that there'll be room for up to 4 more on the day. And, just in case you don't know already:
DiceCon East - Jan 24th 2010
Over-Seas House, 100 Princess st, Edinburgh
Entry £6 from 10am ‘til late

Finally for this update, TacG-WW2 now has the following sites:
- Here- http://groups.google.com/group/TacG_WW2?hl=en
- @fB- http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&gid=171351104248
- @BGG- http://boardgame.geekdo.com/guild/730

I'm not quite sure what they're all going to be for yet, so that some might prove superfluous. Meanwhile please take a look around- there are some pics from UK Games Expo'09 on TacG-WW2@fB; and apply for membership where you're interested, naturally enough.

cheers,
John