Re: [TacG_WW2] Digest for TacG_WW2@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

Robert Lloyd

Jun 1, 2010, 3:13:20 PM6/1/10
to tacg...@googlegroups.com
Hallo John

I had a computer problem for a few days and have not had a chance to comment on the scenarios proposed.

I thought they were good choices and I am lucky enough to have played them all before although never more than once.

I would second the query of the balance of Scenario A as it had occurred to me that I was confident the Japanese would be favoured in this. I am not sure I could be an authority on it with only one play.

See you on Friday

Regards

Robert Lloyd
Jun 1, 2010, 7:46:20 PM6/1/10
to tacg...@googlegroups.com
Robert,
hello again. Thanks for your kind words. Just so you know: I decided to go with scenario E: West Tank Barrier. It's still tough but not so notorious. That's it for now. See you Friday. In the meantime, all the best to you and yours.
cheers,
John