Replying to group emails

John McLintock

Mar 17, 2010, 9:50:15 AM3/17/10
to TacG...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,
hello. At risk of coming across all officious: could I ask people please to reply group emails via the group email address? (This should work if you just reply to the emails you get when I send out mail via the list?) I ask this for 2 reasons:
- It helps me because the [TagG_WW2} tag is intended to assist me work through my inbox.
- It helps everyone else because they get these emails too, so that it keeps them up to date with what's going on.
Your assistance in this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
cheers,
John