CC @ UK expo

H Ramsay

Jul 11, 2012, 1:14:48 PM7/11/12
to TacG...@googlegroups.com
John

Its grand to hear from you -really have missed CC @ Expo- your suggestions sound good and I would be happy to support such a venture- just keep me informed of progess

best wishes

paul laverack

John McLintock

Jul 11, 2012, 2:50:13 PM7/11/12
to tacg...@googlegroups.com
Paul,
hello again. Thanks for your reply. I am pleased that you're happy to
see these developments go ahead and look forward to seeing you again in
Birmingham next year.

The rest of you?
Consider this my first 'pester'! Please give me your feedback on my
suggestions as soon as you can. If we have a consensus in favour of
them, I'll go ahead with them as promptly as I can manage, then put
together a proposal for what we might actually ask of and offer the Expo
in 2013. To reiterate: the sooner we can agree what we want to go ahead
with, the sooner I can get onto the Expo organisers, and the bigger the
chance that we won't be stuck in a pokey wee corner next year. My best
wishes to you and yours, one and all.
cheers,
John

John McLintock