Re: [TacG_WW2] Digest for TacG_WW2@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Robert Lloyd

Jun 7, 2010, 4:30:36 PM6/7/10
to tacg...@googlegroups.com
Just wanted to thank John for the Expo organisation and a very fine event.

Almost all my games were among the best I have played.

Remember if you are in London and fancy a game give me a shout.

Regards

Robert Lloyd

jimf...@aol.com

Jun 8, 2010, 3:18:49 AM6/8/10
to tacg...@googlegroups.com
I'd second that - well done John. I had five very enjoyable games with five very sporting opponents. Apologies to Mike and Steve for pestering them with rule queries! I live around the corner from the Expo (literally a stones throw if I get bored) and would be pleased to anyone who fancies a game.

James

    Jun 8, 2010, 7:15:14 AM6/8/10
    to tacg...@googlegroups.com
    Thanks guys, your kind words are much appreciated. Running CC@UK Expo is much more satisfying than the small amount of effort and stress it entails, and everyone's enjoyment is what makes the event worthwhile. We'll be back. Oh, and I will have my re-wenge Robert!
    cheers,
    John

    TommieSL

    Jun 12, 2010, 6:09:23 AM6/12/10
    to World War 2 Tactical Guild
    Robert.

    I have sent you an email. Check your spam folder. It may have been
    trapped - ingr...@aol.com

    Regards

    Barry

    jimf...@aol.com

    Jun 17, 2010, 6:48:07 AM6/17/10
    to tacg...@googlegroups.com
    Read it last night. Very interesting stuff. Impressed with the graphics you used. Roll on next year!

    Jul 4, 2010, 6:32:36 PM7/4/10
    to World War 2 Tactical Guild
    Thanks for your kind words Jim (though don't think they'll make me go
    easy on you across the CC board in a future event!). I put a lot of
    work into those maps. There're more to see if you check the 'Combat
    Commander' label on RD/KA! I'm hoping there'll be more about the game
    sometime soon.
    cheers,
    John