Lion's Head break-in

Simon Abbott

Jan 27, 2014, 4:05:49 AM1/27/14
to TableMoun...@googlegroups.com
My car was broken into and R1000 worth of cricket gear taken from the boot. I had parked quite far down the road toward Signal Hill. A window was also broken.

Table Mountain Watch

Jan 27, 2014, 4:14:53 AM1/27/14
to TableMoun...@googlegroups.com
Hi Simon,

Sorry to hear about the theft.  I gather that you were going for a walk on Lions Head?  What date and approximately what time did this happen?
Did you report the incident to the police?

Justin

Simon Abbott

Jan 27, 2014, 5:40:38 AM1/27/14
to TableMoun...@googlegroups.com
Hi Justin

Yes, we'd gone up to see the sunset. It was on Saturday evening, at some time between 7 and 9pm. I have not reported the incident to the police yet.

Simon

Andre (Table Mountain Watch)

Jan 27, 2014, 8:18:15 AM1/27/14
to TableMoun...@googlegroups.com

We are receiving quite a few complaints of 'theft out of vehcile'  in hat area, as well as Kloofnek car park.    Also Silvermine (South) Car Park)

Cheers
Table Mountain Watch