Cyclist Mugged - Smitswinkel Area (02 March 2014)

Andre (Table Mountain Watch)

Mar 10, 2014, 6:09:37 AM3/10/14
to TableMoun...@googlegroups.com

Hi All

Taken from "thehubsa.co.za" .   This mugging occured on 02 March 2014 early in the morning.

(This area is managed by TMNP as well by the way)

..."  I was mugged very early this morning, guy jumped out a bush while I was going up, push my bike so I fell over, pulled a knife and said he wanted my stuff, luckily I didnt have my cell but he got cash and an iPod, then ran cross the road to a parked red car. Was pretty shaken so dont remember much else, thanks to the cyclist that arrived just after and helped me. A lesson to myself, dont ride alone even on weekends when you think it might be busy."

Cheers
@TableMntnWatch