Constantia Nek Area: Missing and injured pet dog

Andre van Schalkwyk

Mar 8, 2013, 10:48:32 AM3/8/13
to TableMoun...@googlegroups.com

From: webm...@houtbay.org.za [mailto:webm...@houtbay.org.za]
Sent: 07 March 2013 20:09
To: HBRRA Members & Friends 21
Subject: Missing and injured pet dog

Dear HBRRA Members and Associates

Please take heed of the following request from a distressed resident:

Missing and injured

graphic

Our cross wire-haired and fox terrier went missing at Constantia Neck/ Cecilia after being attacked by a bull terrier on Sat 2nd March. She is white  with black spots and has a purple halter.  Her name is Ebb or Ebby.

If found please call Justine on 072 621 8228

webm...@houtbay.org.za

hts_1.PNG

Helen

Mar 12, 2013, 12:16:27 PM3/12/13
to Andre van Schalkwyk, TableMoun...@googlegroups.com
Good news... thanks in part to this message being posted here this little dog has been returned to her family! After a week lost on the mountain she was found on Devil's Peak and taken to the vet in Vredehoek. They alerted the DPV Neighbourhood Watch who mentioned it on Facebook and I was in the lucky position to see both lost and found messages, make the connection and contact her owner. Ebby is in good health and as happy to be home as her humans are to have her back.

Hooray for the internet,

Helen

hts_1.PNG

Andre (Table Mountain Watch)

Mar 13, 2013, 4:20:13 PM3/13/13
to TableMoun...@googlegroups.com

On Friday, March 8, 2013 5:48:32 PM UTC+2, Andre (TM Safety Action Group) wrote:

Never give up!!  :)   1 week later, who would have thought?

Great news and thanks Helen for bringing it all together!!