Just in Case You Are Interested - Declaration of Faith and Religious Creed

James M. Atkinson

Dec 5, 2016, 6:40:54 PM12/5/16
to TSCM-L Professionals List
So, at least once a year, I like to make the following post to each of the lists that I own, so that people understand my position on certain topics, and to be quite candid, if you have a negative opinion of me doing this, or you have "issues" with what the message contains, I quite honestly do not care. Oh, one other thing, I am also an ordained minister (the legal terms is "Minister of the Gospel") and I can legally perform weddings, perform communion, lead services, visit the sick and so on. I am not a tremendously powerful leader or religious figure, and I do admit that I have an abundance of faults, but I can be rather effective in certain area of my faith, and I do wield an effective amount of authority to "get things done within my constraints of my Commission" Granted, I am really good with TSCM, TEMPEST, NONSTOP, technical security, computer forensics, cyberoperations, computer programming, and technical things like mechanical and electronic engineering, but I do have other skill sets that you might not expect unless you have known me for quite a while. Yep, being a Christian Minister (and Chaplain) is one of those things, that you might not expect. So, once or twice a year I post my Declaration of Faith, to the various LISTSERVs or mailing lists that I own and operate, or where I am the chief moderator.

Merry Christmas,

-jma

My Declaration of Faith and Religious Creed

1.     My name is James M. Atkinson, and I am a Christian, a follower of Jesus Christ, and I have been a Christian for over 50 years.

2.     While my faith is that of a Christian, my denomination is best classified be a “Protestant Evangelical” and a “Pentecostal Christian”, under the “World Assemblies of God Fellowship”, which is the world largest Pentecostal body in the World.

Historical Points of Reference

3.     My faith and denomination can be further defined as “Apostolic Pentecostal Church” under the “Apostolic Christian Fellowship” which has a history in the Amish church movements prior to 1862, and the Amish Mennonite divisions of 1880.

4.     These all trace back to the Lutheran Reformation of Christianity in 1517, and thence through Calvinism of 1563 to 1564, and the Congregationalist movement which developed in the United States in the Colonial Era until the post World War I spiritual revivals of late 1918 and early 1919.

5.     Prior to the Lutheran Reformation of 1517, my faith traces to Roman and Western Catholic interpretation of Christianity, and prior to the founding of the Catholic faith by the Emperor Constantine, to the Messianic Jews and Gentiles in the time of Christ, and the Jewish faith prior to the arrival of Jesus Christ on Earth.

6.     Within my faith and denomination there have been what are called four great religious “Awakenings” (not including the Lutheran Reformation), the first in 1735, lead by Jonathon Edwards of Northampton, Massachusetts and English Anglican cleric George Whitefield in 1738 until his death in 1770 and then by others through 1784, as the Puritan, Congregationalist, Church of England and Calvinist followers evolved to a new understanding of the gospels and emerged as Methodists (of note is that the roots of this “First Great Awakening” shaping what would become the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, and creating a great impact on the Originalists who actually authored the Constitution as they endeavored to split church and government).

7.     This led to the “Second Awakening” which began in 1790, at the end of the American Revolution, with notable growth in the Methodist, Presbyterians and Baptist Churches, continuing in the Northern states from 1800 until 1840 and emerging as the driving force behind the abolition movement up to around 1858.

8.     The Third Great Awakening occurred in the years after the Civil War (1858), up to 1908 and the early days of World War One (with evangelist William Sunday, for example), with a slight carry over into the 1930’s through the use of radio (evangelist Aimee Semple McPherson, et al).

9.     The Fourth Great Awakening started in the days after the Korean War, and spread until the late mid 1970’s through ministers such as Billy Graham, and other modern evangelists who used the media of television for their crusades and revivals.

10.  It is through the Methodist Movement of the 1780’s that the modern movement of Pentecostal and Evangelical Christians has taken place, to include the modern Assemblies of God. It is with the fusion of the Methodist/Pentecostal/Evangelical movements through which my grand parents, parents, majority of my relatives, and myself were all raised, educated and trained.

Core Structure of My Faith and Religious Exercises

11.  I believe in one God, the Father, the Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all that is seen and unseen.

12.  I believe that there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons or entities at the same time: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

13.  I believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His bodily ascension to the right hand of the Father/God, and in His personal return in power and glory.

14.  I believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father, God from God, light from light, true God from true God, begotten, not made, one in Being with the Father. For us and for our salvation he came down from heaven, and the power of the Holy Spirit he was born of the Virgin Mary and through this God became man.

15.  I worship one God in Trinity, and Trinity in Unity, neither confounding the persons, nor dividing the substance.

16.  I believe that there is one Person of the Father, another of the Son, and another of the Holy Spirit. But the godhead of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, is all one, the glory equal, and the majesty co-eternal.

17.  I believe that such as the Father is, such is the Son, and such is the Holy Spirit. The Father uncreated, the Son uncreated, and the Holy Spirit uncreated. The Father incomprehensible, the Son incomprehensible, and the Holy Spirit incomprehensible.

18.  I believe Father eternal, the Son eternal, and the Holy Spirit eternal. And yet they are not three eternals, but one Eternal. As also there are not three incomprehensibles, nor three uncreated, but one Uncreated, and one Incomprehensible. So likewise the Father is Almighty, the Son Almighty, and the Holy Spirit Almighty. And yet they are not three almighties, but one Almighty. So the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Spirit is God. And yet they are not three gods, but one God. So likewise the Father is Lord, the Son Lord, and the Holy Spirit Lord, not three lords, but one Lord. For as I am compelled by the Christian faith to acknowledge each Person by Himself to be both God and Lord, so I am also forbidden by my faith to say that there are three gods or three lords. The Father is made of none, neither created, nor begotten. The Son is of the Father alone, not made, nor created, but begotten. The Holy Spirit is of the Father, neither made, nor created, nor begotten, but proceeding. So there is one Father, not three fathers; one Son, not three sons; one Holy Spirit, not three holy spirits.

19.  I believe that in the Trinity none is before or after another; none is greater or less than another, but all three Persons are co-eternal together and co-equal. So that in all things, as is aforesaid, the Unity in Trinity and the Trinity in Unity is to be worshipped.

20.  I believe that our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is God and man; God, of the substance of the Father, begotten before the worlds; and man of the substance of his mother, born in the world; perfect God and perfect man, of a rational soul and human flesh subsisting. Equal to the Father, as touching His godhead; and inferior to the Father, as touching His manhood; who, although He is God and man, yet he is not two, but one Christ; one, not by conversion of the godhead into flesh but by taking of the manhood into God; one altogether; not by confusion of substance, but by unity of person. For as the rational soul and flesh is one man, so God and man is one Christ; who suffered for our salvation, descended into hell, rose again the third day from the dead.

21.  I believe that for our sake Jesus Christ was crucified under Pontius Pilate; that he suffered, died and was buried. On the third day that he rose again in fulfillment of the Scriptures; that he ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father, and that he will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and his kingdom will have no end.

22.  I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life, who proceeds from the Father (and the Son); who with the Father and the Son is worshiped and glorified; who has spoken through the disciples and prophets, and this same Holy Spirit with which modern day Christians are baptized with, and which is indwelling within them.

23.  I believe that there is only one universal Christian Church, although it is known by many names, creeds, divisions, denominations, variations, interpretations, rituals, expressions and understandings, that it is still only one Church, created by Christ himself by his dispatching 84 disciples described in Luke 10:1.

24.  I believe that there is one baptism, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.

25.  I believe that that God, the Father entered into a new covenant of forgiveness with mankind upon the sacrifice and death of his Son Jesus Christ, as a means of grace and everlasting life, and the resurrection.

26.  I believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.

27.  I believe in the Salvation of the lost and sinful through the shedding of the blood of Jesus Christ by faith apart from works.

28.  I believe in Salvation by faith and grace alone, through the shedding of the blood and the Sacrifice of Jesus Christ, and not in deeds of men.

29.  I believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.

30.  I believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life, but they that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal damnation.

31.  I believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, the Church, and the Body of Christ, to share in Christ’s baptism, and to eat at his table, and to join him in his passion and victory.

32.  I believe in Baptism in Water, as a Holy Sacrament, and in Communion with Christ through this baptism.

33.  I believe that Christ has instructed his followers to eat bread and to drink wine in remembrance of him and that this is one of the many Holy Sacraments of being a Christian.

34.  I believe that Jesus Christ promises to all who trust in him, full forgiveness of sins and fullness of grace, courage in the struggle for justice and peace, his presence in trial and rejoicing, and eternal life in his kingdom which has no end.

35.  I believe the Bible and Holy Scriptures to be the inspired by God, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God, divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy; and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.

36.  I believe that the Holy Bible referred to the “King James Version” is merely a sub-set of the writings our faith and doctrine, and that the King James Version is incomplete, and that to fully grasp the true tenants of our faith, we must reach down through history and study the various version of the Holy Bible they predate the King James version of 1611, to include the Mathews Bible, the Wycliffe Bibles, the various Geneva Bibles (actually carried by the early American Colonists), and the versions that reach back through time to the historical documents at the juncture of the founding of the Church, and thence to continue back through time to the period of time where Christ still walked the Earth, and his disciples and Apostles described what they experienced in their own writings and recollections, and then to pass before the time of Christ to examine the documents of the Babylonian Exile of the Kingdom of Judah, and the documents that predate the Exile, all the way backwards in time to the point the scriptures (Holy Writings) were being written down for the first time, well before the time of Christ.

37.  I believe that the Holy Bible is not merely a single book, but rather a collection of sacred writings, by multiple authors, written and collected over a span of many thousands of years. There are books on the Holy Bible that are historical in nature, books about law, and religious practices, books of poetry, or prophetic matters, and even of politics, philosophy, and other matters.

38.  I believe that the Bible is divinely inspired, and that in the writings that compromise the New Testament are the words and direct commands of Christ are recorded.

39.  Further, that the words of Christ found in the New Testament provide specific commands to the disciples and Apostles of Christ and followers of Christ. Additionally, that Christ commanded his followers to do very specific things to communicate to others and to teach as they are able, and to directly contribute their abilities to this pursuit with such talent or abilities they may possess.

40.  I believe that “God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life” (John 3:16).

41.  I believe in the Great Commission of Jesus Christ to his followers as directly articulated and described in Matthew 28:16–20, Mark 16:14–18, Luke 24:44–49, and John 20:19–23.

42.  I believe that Christians are compassionate, because they have been shown compassion by God, and in line with the instructions of Christ, this compassion towards one another is a basic tenant of my faith, and compassion is one of my essential skills as a Christian.

43.  I believe that our Country was founded by Christians, and that they integrated their faith into the Constitution of the United States and into the original intent of the Constitution of the United States, to include the First Amendment to the Constitution to the United States which guarantees all Americans the unqualified and free exercise of their religion and the faith of their choosing, and to permit the belief or faith, rituals, and actions taken in this pursuit to be incorporated against the states and local governments by operation of the Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

44.  I believe that due to the Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States that neither the Federal Government nor any state or local government, or anyone acting under the color of law may in any way make or enforce any law, rule, regulation, custom, ruling, or practice that may in any way infringe upon my faith as a Christian, or upon any other faith or any other U.S. Citizen.

45.  I am a Christian, I am a Proud American and that I only bend my knee when it is time to pray, and it is upon our collective knees, in prayer that this county was founded.

46.  Our leaders, back in the days of our founding knew the value of a bent knee, and a whispered prayer, and the heavens thundered as they petitioned God, on those bent knees.

47.  In short, I am a Christian, American, and a Disabled Veteran (in that order), and I will not be denied the Free Exercise of my faith.

Which then invokes the following:

Declaration of Rights under the First, Second, and Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, in regards to the Constitutional Protections on the Free Exercise of Religion under the “Strict Scrutiny” Doctrine.

1.     This document is to declare my First Amendment rights and protections under the Constitution of the United States and in how these rights crossover, articulate and intertwine with my Second and Fourteenth Amendment rights, as it applies to me specifically, and to the People of the United States in general. Thusly, strict scrutiny much be applied.

2.     I was born into a Christian family, to Christian parents, who themselves had Christian parents, as were their parents before them.

3.     I was raised in and embraced the Christian Faith, I was educated in the faith, and have consciously adopted the Christian faith as a child and also as an adult.

4.     I was dedicated, and baptized as a young man, and strive to follow the teachings of Christ both in my personal life, and in my professional life.

5.     The Christian religion that I have chosen to embrace requires that the Bible be interpreted in the literal sense, and not in a metaphorical or figurative sense. Thus, when Jesus Christ gives specific instructions to his disciples and followers, we take this as his specific literal commands.

6.     As a Christian, I believe that God created a human, into which he placed his own divinity and person so that God himself took on the biological body of a “only begotten” human, so that he (God) could offer himself as a sacrifice for the atonement of man-kind, but to those members of man-kind how would willingly accept this atonement, and the entering of a Second Covenant or agreement with God, to replace or amend the original Covenant that God had made with Abraham. This is a basic tenant in all major variations of the Christian faith, that God became man, and sacrificed himself to vacate the original sacrifice based convent between God and Abraham, and to convert the sacrifice based “consideration” (to use proper legal contract terminology), into a “by Grace alone” covenant or “by faith alone depending on the Christian sub-denomination dogma a Christian may choose to embrace.

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16, KJV)

7.     As all mainstream variations of the Jewish and Christian faith recognize a point of origin of the faith at the juncture of the Abrahamic covenants as the Genesis of the Abrahamic Religions of both Judaism and all variations of Christianity, as well as part of the Islamic Dogma. This Abrahamic series of Covenants are defined in the Pentateuch and Torah, which is to say the books of Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Number, and Deuteronomy in the Holy Bible. These books are herein incorporated by reference in their entirety, as they are too voluminous to include to this document and are instead included as a document attachment.

8.     Further, in the Book of Jeremiah (versus 31:30-33), the Prophet Jeremiah states that a “new covenant” between God and his followers would take place as final fulfillment of the Old Covenant described in the first five books of the bible. In turn, that both the Old and New Covenant were established with the House of Israel, through the House of David, and within the Tribe of Judah (2 Samuel 7:8-19 and Luke 1:68-78).

9.     My faith recognized that the New Covenant was established at the Last Supper as Christ performing the first Eucharist with him saying “this cup that is poured out for you is the new covenant in my blood" (Luke 22:20).

10.  In the tenants of my faith, I/we believe that Jesus Christ had an ancestral lineage back to King David, and through the House of David (though the genetic line of his biological mother Mary and her family, who were of the tribe of Judah, direct descendant of King David), to the Israelite tribe of Judah. Further, that Jesus Christ/God created a “new tribe of Israel” who would follow the teachings of Christ, the Disciples, the Apostles, and the Christian faith and denominations as a whole.

11.  In church, and through my family I was taught the Old and New Testament of the Holy Bible and as a child I was a student of the Gospels to include the Gospels of Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John. I thus recognize and assert the following:

a.     Jesus Christ commanded his followers to be well armed:

"He said to them, 'But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one'" (Luke 22:36, KJV).

b.     In the NASB translation and interpretation, the same scripture reads slightly differently, but with a similar meaning as:

“But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one.” (Luke 22:36 NASB)

c.     Jesus Christ himself not only personally supported the keeping and bearing of arms, but Christ himself was actually armed:

“I come not to bring peace, but to bring a sword" (Matthew 10:34, KJV)

d.     Thus, Jesus Christ himself, not merely commanded his followers to be armed, but by his own statement and testimony he, himself was also armed.

e.     Once Apostles had learned the lesson of trusting in God in their early missionary training and assignments “Carry neither purse, nor scrip, nor shoes: and salute no man by the way.” (Luke 10:4, KJV), they were to be prepared to defend themselves in the future as they travelled through dangerous areas to take the gospel to the whole world.

f.      In the New Testament, there is an account that when Christ was to be arrested by the religious police (not the Romans) before he was crucified, that the disciples used arms in order to defend him.

"Then Peter, who had a sword, drew it and struck the high priest's servant, cutting off his right ear. Jesus commanded Peter, 'Put your sword away! Shall I not drink the cup the Father has given me?'" (John 18:10-11, KJV).

g.     Jesus allowed Simon Peter to have the swords both before and after this incident. The problem was not that defending someone is wrong; the problem was that it was inappropriate at this time since Jesus wanted to sacrifice himself and die for our sins (Mark 10:45).

"'Put your sword back in its place,' Jesus said to him, 'for all who draw the sword will die by the sword'" (Matthew 26:52, KJV).

h.     Again, Jesus did not necessarily condemn possessing or using the sword (the keeping and bearing of arms). He told Simon Peter to put it back in its scabbard, but not to get rid of it. What Jesus is saying is that anyone who fought during that specific confrontation risked his life in doing as Christ’s submission (and thus Gods submission) to his sacrifice was already ordained, and process that could not be interfered with.

i.      As biblical scripture demonstrates that Jesus Christ required that his disciples, Apostles, and followers to be armed, then as a Christian I am also compelled by the commands of Christ, by my faith and religious beliefs to also be suitably armed.

j.      Religious civil liberties are clearly guaranteed by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution and in turn by the Fourteenth Amendment, and provide for a federally protected Constitutional right upon which the Commonwealth of Massachusetts (or any other state) is prohibited to infringe.

k.     Civil liberties which involve the right to keep and bear arms, are clearly guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution and in turn by the Fourteenth Amendment, and provide for a federally protected right upon which the Commonwealth of Massachusetts (or any other state) is prohibited to infringe.

l.      In the case of both the First and the Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States the Supreme Court has made it well settled that no state may infringe upon the freedom of speech, nor of faith, nor of arms.

m.   Thus, the First Amendment crosses over and articulates with the Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, and is made Applicable against the States by operation and articulation with the Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

n.     Additionally, as these biblical commandments (from Jesus Christ of Nazareth himself) predate the formation of the Constitution of the United States, and were incorporated into the minds and intentions of the signatories of the Constitution of the United States, and into the minds and intentions of the colonial era Congress and the original founders of this nation.

o.     While I am a very gentle, thoughtful, and compassionate Christian, I also recognize that there are times when it is only appropriate to use arms, but that this must be done with great restraint and only as a last resort.

p.    It is notable that the Christian religion and thus the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ are inherently assumed and implicitly present in the Constitution of the United States.

q.     Indeed, according the Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible written by James Strong (based of the King James Version of 1611) swords are mentioned 469 times in the bible, knives are mentioned 5 times, daggers 3 times, armor 24 times, and arrows 57 times.

r.      In Vines Complete Expository Dictionary by W.E. Vine it is explained that the Ancient Hebrew word for sword is hereb and that this word is present as a weapon of warfare in the Semitic language to include Aramaic, Syriac, Akkadian, Arabiac, and other languages of the region and time period of both the Old Testament and New Testament of the Holy Bible. The general description of a sword or hereb is of a two handed, long two-edged implement that is longer than a dagger or knife. Indeed, in the book of Judges in 3:16 a dagger is stated to be up to roughly 24 inches long, or equivalent to a Roman short sword or modern bayonet.

s.     Additionally, in Vines, under the Ancient Greek versions of the New Testament there is reference to the sword as either a machaira (short sword or dagger of 18 to 24 inches) or rhomphaia (long sword, in excess of 24 inches).

t.      The United States Constitution contains a direct reference to Jesus Christ.

                                               i.     "Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven and of the Independence of the United States of America the Twelfth...."

u.     As the framers of the Constitution strongly embraced religious neutrality and religious freedoms and protections in regards to the practicing of both Christian and non-Christian faiths, they nonetheless based the Militia Clause, and the Second Amendment partially upon the direct commandants of Jesus Christ. This is of particular importance as it convincingly demonstrates the intentions of the framers in regards to their own religious beliefs in regards to arms, self-defense, and the defense of others.

v.     Thus, any infringement or restraint upon my right to keep and to bear arms is not only a violation and deprivation of my rights under the Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, but as such it is an infringement that impairs my ability to follow the commandments of Christ, and the infringement of my right to keep and bear arms also interferes with my First Amendment rights in regards to the practicing and free exercise of my faith of my choosing and forms a deprivation of this right.

w.   To be very direct and concise, I keep and bear arms not only because it is a right acknowledged by the Constitution of the United States (and by those documents which predate the Constitution), but I also keep and bear arms as a requirement of my faith, and for the defense of my country, and for the defense of my home, for my own personal defense, and for other lawful pursuits such as hunting, target shooting, firearms competitions, and training with arms, and training others in regards to arms.

x.     In Sherbert v. Verner, 374 U.S. 398 (1963) the Supreme Court required states to meet the "strict scrutiny" standard when refusing to accommodate religiously motivated conduct. This means that a government must have a "compelling interest" regarding such a refusal. The case involved Adele Sherbert, who was denied unemployment benefits by South Carolina because she refused to work on Saturdays, something forbidden by her Seventh-day Adventist faith.

y.    In Wisconsin v. Yoder, 406 U.S. 205 (1972) the Court ruled that a law that "unduly burdens the practice of religion" without a compelling interest, even though it might be "neutral on its face," would be unconstitutional.

z.     The need for a compelling interest was narrowed in Employment Division v. Smith, 494 U.S. 872 (1990) which held no such interest was required under the Free Exercise Clause regarding a law that does not target a particular religious practice.

aa.   In Church of Lukumi Babalu Aye v. City of Hialeah, 508 U.S. 520 (1993) the Supreme Court ruled Hialeah had passed an ordinance banning ritual slaughter, a practice central to the Santería religion, while providing exceptions for some practices such as the kosher slaughter. Since the ordinance was not "generally applicable," the Court ruled that it needed to have a compelling interest, which it failed to have, and so was declared unconstitutional.

bb.  As the right to keep and to bear arms is a federally protected right, and federal statues already provides limitations upon those right as to who may not possess arms (for example, citizens adjudged insane or adjudged to be felons are not allowed access to arms), and who is forbidden to possess arms, and how they may be acquired, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts thus has no compelling interest, reason, or cause to impose restrictions beyond those already present in federal statue and enforced by the Federal Government.

cc.   Further, as there is no federal license required to keep and bear arms, and the right to arms is a federally protected act (by virtue of the Constitution of the United States), any state would gravely err in confecting any licensing scheme in regards to arms as any act of licensure is by its very nature an infringement upon a right.

dd.  In association with this, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts unlawfully imposes criminal sanctions upon a U.S. Citizen who has lawfully obtained a firearm, and who lawfully possesses it inside their home, but who has not been given state permission to do so, which is a direct and very grave infringement upon the Constitutional rights of the otherwise law abiding citizen.

                                               i.     It is also clear that under Federal law there is no process to apply, obtain, be granted, or to seek any form of licensing of arms by U.S. Citizens. While an export license is needed to export arms, and certain arms require a federal license (FFL) to operate a business to sell primarily firearms on a retail basis, there is no actual license required to merely possess arms.

                                             ii.     There are provisions under federal law for certain arms to involve a transfer tax or transfer stamp, but these do not grant an actual license to own, to keep, or to carry or bear as such a license is Constitutionally forbidden under the 2nd Amendment.

                                            iii.     Therefore, as the Federal government is specifically enjoined from the infringement upon the “right of the people to keep and bear arms” so to are the individual states.

                                            iv.     No state is permitted to have any law that in any way interferes with law abiding citizens from keeping and bearing arms for lawful activities, and the moment that any state passes into law any such infringing statute or ruling, it automatically ceases to exist as of the moment of its creation through the Nullification Doctrine of the Supreme Court of the United States.

                                             v.     Further, through the Superiority Clause of the Constitution of the United States, no state, city or county court, and certainly no other court is permitted to rule contrary to the rulings of the Supreme Court of the United States, and when any court is actually suffering from a paucity of common sense, but an abundance of stupidity, the rulings of that state or country court may be utterly ignored by the citizen, with both impunity and immunity.

ee.   As the Supreme Court in Heller states that in the modern day we must look back to the origination of the Constitution and the Second Amendment to see what modern arms were regarded as at the time of the ratification of the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Thus the Supreme Court defines that the arms protected under the 2nd Amendment as a personal right included not merely those military weapons in common use at the time of the ratification, but that it must reach forward in time, and protect the modern arms used by a modern army, and this the Second Amendment as incorporated against the state by the 14th Amendment preserves the right to keep and bear a modern M16 or M4 or other weapons system, and no court is allowed to rule contrary to this ruling of the Supreme Court.

ff.    As the Supreme Court requires that when a privilege, immunity, or right is ratified into law or otherwise adopted that in the present day we must reach back in time to the time of the ratification.

                                               i.     As Jesus Christ commanded that his followers be armed with swords, and in turn swords were the primary individual weapons of the Roman Legions at the time, and “modern weapons” of the day.

                                             ii.     Thusly, the “swords” which Jesus Christ commanded his followers to purchase and to carry is a right protected by the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, in which he commanded his followers to obtain and carry military weapons for personal defense and security.

                                            iii.     As the Supreme Court in Heller requires a “look back” then we must regard the commandment of Christ to include not only swords, but also modern arms to include the M4/M16, the M21, and all arms that can be carried be a single person (the key being that the individual must be able to “bear arms”) as this confines the definition to arms suitable for individual use as opposed to crew served weapons.

                                            iv.     To put it succinctly; the commandments of Christ in regards to the 2nd Amendment are incorporated against the states by way of the 14th Amendment and articulated with the 1st Amendment protections of the Free Exercise of religion.

                                             v.     The Christian faith, through the words of their recognized leader (Jesus Christ), compel those followers to keep and the bear arms… including the keeping and bearing the most modern of arms.

                                            vi.     It also bears mention that under Massachusetts General Law, Chapter 272, Section 36 that the words of God, the Bible, and the words and commandments of Jesus Christ are not to be questioned, reproached, exposed to ridicule, contempt, or disobeyed.

“Section 36. Whoever wilfully blasphemes the holy name of God by denying, cursing or contumeliously reproaching God, his creation, government or final judging of the world, or by cursing or contumeliously reproaching Jesus Christ or the Holy Ghost, or by cursing or contumeliously reproaching or exposing to contempt and ridicule, the holy word of God contained in the holy scriptures shall be punished by imprisonment in jail for not more than one year or by a fine of not more than three hundred dollars, and may also be bound to good behavior.”

                                          vii.     As this court must obey the laws of the state, then it must accept the “Word of God” as it is stated, or it commits a criminal act that includes a penalty of fines and imprisonment.

                                         viii.     As the Commonwealth of Massachusetts has passed a criminal statute against Blasphemy, this court must accept unquestionably the Word of God as superior to the Laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The court thus must accept that the “Word of God” as proglamated in the Holy Bible (King James version of 1611, or the Geneva Bibles before it) as law, and of an authority that exceeds the authority of the state, or the ministers of the state.

                                            ix.     As the First Amendment protects the free exercise of the fundamental tenants of my faith and religion of my choosing, and Massachusetts General Law, Chapter 272, Section 36 restricts all courts in the interpretation of the scripture, or to claim that they do not represent what they in fact represent.

                                              x.     In turn the Supreme Court has incorporated the 1st and 2nd Amendments against the states, and in turn the Supreme Court has protected the exercise of my faith, which requires the possession and carrying modern arms.

                                            xi.     As I need no permission, license, or permit to be a Christian, or to attend the church of my choosing, to operate a printing press, to write or publish poems, or to obtain, possess and carry arms of my choosing.

Kathleen Kelly

Dec 6, 2016, 12:34:35 AM12/6/16
to Jim Atkinson
Thanks for sharing. Wishing you a very merry Christmas also.
Kathleen Kelly

andyg...@aol.com

Dec 6, 2016, 3:17:23 PM12/6/16
to tscm-...@googlegroups.com