Recent Creds

James M. Atkinson

Jul 26, 2016, 8:10:33 PM7/26/16
to TSCM-L Professionals List
Yeah, I know, it is quite funny, but here goes... four more are about to be awarded as well in the next few days.

BHCC-Cert-InformationTechnilogySecurity.jpg
Scan-24012013_00000-NRA.Life.Member.jpg
BHCC Certificates 13.May.2015 - Cisco Systems CCNA.jpg
BHCC Certificates 13.May.2015 - Information Technology Security and Essentials Fast Track.jpg
BHCC-HIN-Certificaton.jpg

Kathleen Kelly

Aug 1, 2016, 8:02:26 AM8/1/16
to Jim Atkinson