RIP Ed Michaels

James M. Atkinson

Jul 23, 2016, 6:00:23 PM7/23/16
to TSCM-L Professionals List
I have gotten word that Ed Michaels has passed away 7/19 or 7/20/2016,
no news yet about a funeral or burial/cremation arrangements.

-jma

Luis Moreno

Jul 24, 2016, 6:16:11 AM7/24/16
to tscm-...@googlegroups.com
So sad to hear :'(

R.I.P

Sent from my Atari 2600

> On Jul 23, 2016, at 5:00 PM, James M. Atkinson <jm...@tscm.com> wrote:
>
> I have gotten word that Ed Michaels has passed away 7/19 or 7/20/2016, no news yet about a funeral or burial/cremation arrangements.
>
> -jma

Rajinder P Jaggi

Jul 24, 2016, 7:24:14 AM7/24/16
to tscm-...@googlegroups.com