getparm_aps for ISCE2StaMPS

mohseni.aref

Nov 5, 2018, 12:40:56 PM11/5/18
to TRAIN - Toolbox for Reducing Atmospheric InSAR Noise
Hi David,

The getparm_aps is not working for me in TRAIN for ISCE2StaMPS for Sentinel data.I really appreciate if you guide me how to solve this problem.

Best Regards,

+M

Reference to non-existent field 'lonlat'.
Error in parms_default_aps (line 264)
        lonlat_temp = temp.lonlat;
Error in getparm_aps (line 27)
parms_default_aps

David Bekaert

Nov 5, 2018, 12:42:01 PM11/5/18
to TRAIN_...@googlegroups.com
what is the content of your ps2.variable?

D.

Mohammad Mohseni Aref

Nov 5, 2018, 1:02:47 PM11/5/18
to TRAIN_...@googlegroups.com
>> matObj = matfile('ps2.mat');
>> whos(matObj)
  Name                  Size                Bytes  Class     Attributes

  bperp                74x1                   592  double
  calconst             73x1                   584  double
  day                  74x1                   592  double
  day_ix               73x1                   584  double
  ij              6499598x3             155990352  double
  ll0                   1x2                    16  double
  lonlat          6499598x2             103993568  double
  master_day            1x1                     8  double
  master_ix             1x1                     8  double
  n_ifg                 1x1                     8  double
  n_image               1x1                     8  double
  n_ps                  1x1                     8  double
  xy              6499598x3              77995176  single

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "TRAIN - Toolbox for Reducing Atmospheric InSAR Noise" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/TRAIN_support.

Mohammad Mohseni Aref

Nov 5, 2018, 5:28:28 PM11/5/18
to TRAIN_...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,

In the another Sentinel InSAR folder, the getparm_aps is working properly. I am still trying to figure out what is the problem of getparm_aps in one of my database. As you see the ps2.mat file looks normal but the getparm_aps is not working.

Best,
+ M