aps_weather_model('merra2',1,1)

mohammad kaveh

Nov 5, 2018, 6:40:40 AM11/5/18
to TRAIN - Toolbox for Reducing Atmospheric InSAR Noise
Hi
Dear David
I use TRAIN_3.beta. when I run aps_weather_model('merra2',1,1) downloading data is complete without an error, but when I ckeck data size, I see data size is 0 bytes. I download M2I6NPANA.5.12.4 merra2 dataset manually(HDF format) and run aps_weather_model('merra2',2,2), result in this step is:
1 completed out of 12 (NO DATA)
2 completed out of 12 (NO DATA)
3 completed out of 12 (NO DATA)
4 completed out of 12 (NO DATA)
5 completed out of 12 (NO DATA)
6 completed out of 12 (NO DATA)
7 completed out of 12 (NO DATA)
8 completed out of 12 (NO DATA)
9 completed out of 12 (NO DATA)
10 completed out of 12 (NO DATA)
11 completed out of 12 (NO DATA)
12 completed out of 12 (NO DATA)
I dont know what to do.
thanks

David Bekaert

Nov 5, 2018, 8:26:33 AM11/5/18
to TRAIN_...@googlegroups.com
hi,

When train downloads the filenames automatically if defines the output filename.
Suggest to use the same naming convention.

Cheers,
D.

mohammad kaveh

Nov 7, 2018, 2:20:42 AM11/7/18
to TRAIN - Toolbox for Reducing Atmospheric InSAR Noise
should I change this script then run aps_weather_model('merra2',1,1) for automatically download merra data?

David Bekaert

Nov 8, 2018, 11:05:30 AM11/8/18
to TRAIN_...@googlegroups.com
You can either:
- download manually and ensure its following train filename definition and file type
- use your manually downloaded file and modify the train reader to read hdf5 and your file names.

Cheers,
D.