ERA-I

原君娜

Oct 25, 2018, 11:28:34 PM10/25/18
to TRAIN_support

Hi,
    Iwant to use the ERA-Icorrection .The BADC data format is my favorite.But when I downloaded the data from the BADC,it could not work . It showed:Could not connect to ftp.badc.rl.ac.uk -- try again later: Connection timed out.  So I need your help.

Thanks!

原君娜

Oct 25, 2018, 11:45:41 PM10/25/18
to TRAIN_...@googlegroups.com

Oct 28, 2018, 8:55:09 PM10/28/18
to TRAIN_...@googlegroups.com
Likely the ftp server moved.
If you are normally able to connect to it, i suggest you to update the ftp server.
Otherwise consult with badc on what the newer ftp adress is.

Cheers,
D.