Error ps_plot (matlab)

sbal...@fi.uba.ar

Aug 5, 2018, 2:08:43 PM8/5/18
to TRAIN - Toolbox for Reducing Atmospheric InSAR Noise
Hi! I am trying to carry out the tutorial:

But when I want to plot unwrapped interferograms corrected for DEMs errors:

>> ps_plot('u-d',1,[-18 20],0,[],7)

I have the following message:

Error: File: /media/temp/STAMPS/StaMPS_patch/parseplotprm.m Line: 230
A BREAK may only be used within a FOR or WHILE loop, and then only within the same file as its corresponding FOR or WHILE statement.

Error in ps_plot (line 210)
parseplotprm  % check if 'ts', 'a_m', 'a_l', 'a_e' ('a_eh' for hydrostatic and 'a_ew' for wet), 'a_w' ('a_wh' for hydrostatic and 'a_ww' for wet),

Why??  Can someone help me? Thamk's