Can not download weather model ERA-I, ERA5

Tom

Dec 8, 2018, 1:42:45 PM12/8/18
to TRAIN - Toolbox for Reducing Atmospheric InSAR Noise
Dear David,
   I found TRAIN can not download ERA-I and ERA5 data automatically by using system call 'python' within Matlab. The download python scripts can be created successfully, but I have to run these python scripts manually  in each date folder in the terminal. What is the problem there?

David Bekaert

Dec 8, 2018, 3:56:44 PM12/8/18
to TRAIN_...@googlegroups.com
1) the encmwf api is not by default on your path in baskrc or cshr.
2) if 1) works, it could be that your matlab system call go to a differnt default shell.

D.