Re: [train_support] ERA5 new site

David Bekaert

May 29, 2019, 10:34:54 AM5/29/19
to TRAIN_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marvin,

Thank you very much for the contribution.
Could you issue a pull request with the new changes to the github repo?
This give a bit more transparancy on the community contributions, and makes sharing with other easier.

Thanks,
D.

On Wed, 29 May 2019 at 02:49, Marin Govorcin <mgovo...@gmail.com> wrote:
ERA5 server is moved to copernicus site
How to install CDSapi and get the key you can find at this site:

I also put a new ERA5 download script in the attachment

Best
Marin

Marin Govorcin

May 30, 2019, 3:34:31 AM5/30/19
to TRAIN - Toolbox for Reducing Atmospheric InSAR Noise
Hi David,

Of course, I will issue it now.

Best
Marin