New TOWFI Blog Entry, 14 Jan 2014

Melanie a& Co.

Jan 15, 2014, 12:25:11 AM1/15/14
to to...@googlegroups.com
Greetings, logophiles,

The blog has been updated: http://bit.ly/19toU2W.  Please have a read!

If you do not currently use Twitter, let me recommend it.   I find a wealth of language-related articles and provide links to them in tweets to Take Our Word For It's Twitter followers.  Further, I provide what I call micro-etymologies (since tweets are limited to 140 characters).  I try to tweet at least once a day.  If you follow TOWFI on Facebook, you will receive TOWFI's tweets there, but you will not receive "retweets;"  I use retweets to provide links to articles and other items of interest.  There is a link to TOWFI on Twitter on the TOWFI home page.

Cheers!

Melanie
Take Our Word For It