TOWFI (Take Our Word For It) LIVES!

Melanie and Co.

Dec 31, 2013, 1:45:56 AM12/31/13
to to...@googlegroups.com
Greetings, TOWFI followers,

Yes, we are working toward a new issue of Take Our Word For It!  We've re-opened our Twitter account (now find us at #Etymomel, since someone hacked #Takeourword), posted anew to our Facebook account, and we'll be slowly easing back into etymologizing on the web site and the blog.  We'll also be giving the TOWFI web site a much needed face-lift!

If you are no longer interested in TOWFI, we completely understand, and please simply unsubscribe from this Google Group and we will no longer bother you.  If you, however, are still interested in etymology, stick around!

All the best,

Melanie & Co.