TOWFI Down Time

1 view

mel...@takeourword.com

Mar 23, 2005, 1:21:04 AM3/23/05
to TO...@googlegroups.com
Greetings!

We have been working on getting TOWFI switched to a new web host
(simply put, a web host is the computer where our web site is stored so
that you can access it). Our current web host is simply WAY too
expensive (yes, one has to pay for reliable web hosting). We have
found a much less costly host. We have shifted all the files to the
new host and simply need to let the Internet know where our files are
now. It may take a day or so for the site to be recognized at its new
location. So if you have any difficulty accessing TOWFI
(www.takeourword.com) in the next 24-48 hours, be patient and try again
later. We'll be back!*

We also hope to have a new issue for you within a week.

A quick "thank you!" to all of those who have made donations to TOWFI
since we returned in January!

All the best,
Melanie and Mike
Take Our Word For It
http://www.takeourword.com

*You will not be able to detect that we have changed web hosts once the
Internet recognizes our new location. Also, this change will not
affect our Google Groups mailing list (through which you are receiving
this message) or any other aspects of TOWFI.