TMT Saturday 29th January

1 view

Gaeleen and Julian Tompkins

Jan 24, 2022, 12:35:56 AM1/24/22
to Table Mountain Trailers

Hi Trailers

This Saturday 29th January 2022 we are Oppit in Newlands Forest for a lovely shaded roller-coaster run.

Rendezvous and Start Time:

RV in the parking area Newlands Fire Base 05:55 ready to start at 06:00.

The parking area gets very full, so share lifts or come early.

Route details:

We will do some loops around the forest including a stretch heading to Kirstenbosch dams and back.  See route attached - options for short cuts too.

Please remember this a pack run, and it's important that we look out for each other.

Terrain and Distance:

Mostly forest paths and some jeep track.

Distance: +- 14 kms taking about 2.5 - 3hrs for Medium Group

Relaxed Group and Walking group to be confirmed on Friday.

*Please note adjustments to the route may be made whilst running depending on the group and weather conditions.

Please bring:

A whistle, WATER  a warm & waterproof/windproof top, space blanket and ICE (In case of Emergency) tag or card.

Unfortunately no dogs are allowed on our runs.

Please remember to adhere to the COVID rules below:

.    No gathering in a big group at start or end of the run.

.    All runners to carry a mask or buff.

.    Practice social/physical distancing.

.    We will break into small groups as per regulations while we run.

.    No personal sign in - ensure the leader ticks you in/out. Please

carry emergency contact numbers in your bag or on your wrist/shoe.

.    We will monitor the groups on a weekly basis for size.

.    VOB reserves the right to stop TMT if the COVID infections increase

again in the Western Cape.

.    If you have any symptoms, have been in contact with anyone with

symptoms or are feeling unwell, please stay at home.

Have a great week!

Regards

Run Organiser

Grant Carelse