RED Thursday rally at Tweed

Patricia Connelly

Dec 1, 2010, 8:38:49 PM12/1/10
to Patricia Connelly, Patricia Connelly
PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE!

WORDS OUT, NEW YORK CITY!  RISE UP RED TOMORROW!

Dear Friends,

Please join us for RED Thursday and show your outrage for the granting of the waiver for Cathleen Black.

Parent, Educators, Students, and Community Members wear red on Thursday to show your opposition to the granting of the waiver for Cathleen Black, a non-educator with no significant experience to qualify her for the job of overseeing the education of our 1.1 million school children.

Meet at TWEED (52 Chambers) for a protest and rally beginning at 4:00 PM.

Parent and education leaders, public officials, and community activists will be present to demand a quality Chancellor for our children.

The Deny Waiver Coalition is working with noted civil rights lawyer Norman Siegel and others in exploring our legal options to challenging the waiver.

in...@denywaiver.com

RED_Thursday_Flyer.pdf

Mary Brown

Dec 2, 2010, 1:57:36 PM12/2/10
to tloact...@googlegroups.com
OREGON IS WITH YOU IN SPIRIT...GOOD LUCK!

LET US KNOW HOW IT GOES!

MARY BUTLER BROWN