The Right Path

marie

Dec 20, 2010, 1:37:29 PM12/20/10
to Teachers' Letters to Obama Action Team
"If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep
walking, eventually you'll make progress." Barack Obama

"Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other
time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that
we seek." Barack Obama

The true test of the American ideal is whether we're able to recognize
our failings and then rise together to meet the challenges of our
time. Whether we allow ourselves to be shaped by events and history,
or whether we act to shape them. Whether chance of birth or
circumstance decides life's big winners and losers, or whether we
build a community where, at the very least, everyone has a chance to
work hard, get ahead, and reach their dreams."

http://www.anytastegifts.biz/
register now and receive discounts forever.
https://anytastegifts-biz.secure-weblink2.com/welcome_new.asp?isa=1
10% to 45% off on anything you buy; register today to get the best
discounts. 50% off on whlesale items.

https://anytastegifts-biz.secure-weblink2.com/welcome_new.asp?isa=1

mmgru