Subletting my apartment (room) in Nesher, close to the Technion Nesher gate

yongxin Zhang

Jan 12, 2016, 12:29:24 PM1/12/16
to TI...@googlegroups.com
A room has become available for a 3 bedroom apartment (with another 2 students) from 19th, January - but flexible for earlier entry.

Located at Derech Hatechnion street in Nesher, close to bus station (1 min walk with line 71, 76 and 79). Walking distance to Nesher gate of the Technion (around 8mins).

The entire apartment was renovated last summer. It has washing machine, microwave, refrigerator, electrical pot, hot water. 2 bathrooms in the apartment and I share one with a roommate.

The room has double bed, desk, closet, chair and air conditioner.

Rent: 1,400 NIS (including internet  and anona) except for water and electricity.

Contact by mail or 0547763848

Yongxin

yongxin Zhang

Jan 20, 2016, 7:36:50 AM1/20/16
to TI...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

My room is available in a 3 bedroom apartment (with another 2 students) from now.

Located at Derech Hatechnion street in Nesher, close to bus station (1 min walk with line 71, 76 and 79). Walking distance to Nesher gate of the Technion (around 8mins).

The entire apartment was renovated last summer. It has washing machine, microwave, refrigerator, electrical pot, hot water. 2 bathrooms in the apartment and I share one with a roommate.

The room has double bed, desk, closet, chair and air conditioner.

Rent: 1,400 NIS (including internet and anona) except for water and electricity.

Contact me through this email or Idan 0504466025, Danny 0544828074 and Dubi 0546220061 for more details.

​​
​​
​​
​​