Apartment for rent (March 1st)

Paul Balança

Feb 10, 2016, 3:23:07 PM2/10/16
to TI...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!

I am leaving my studio end of February. It is thus available for rent starting 1st of March. It is fully furnished, with kitchenette (electric plates, fridge, microwave and, possibly, small oven), convertible bed-sofa, desk, small table, wardrobe, TV (just received, to be installed !) and bathroom. Washing machines are available in the building.

It is located in a new building (construction just finished last September) in Arie Eliav Street (https://goo.gl/maps/p5gmUxtvD652). 5 minutes walk (short cut with stairs) to the main gate of the Technion and Ziv center (bakery, grocery stores and buses).

The rent is 1700 shekels per month + charges (was for myself around 350 shekels for arnona (80), internet, electricity and water). The apartment is reserved to students or post-docs at the Technion.

If you're interested, you can contact me at 054-615-9927 or by private message.

PaulInline image 1Inline image 4Inline image 5Inline image 3Inline image 6Inline image 2