Apartment for Rent

Rauno Cavallaro

Jan 23, 2016, 8:52:20 AM1/23/16
to Technion International Student Network
Apartment available the 15th of February in Ahuza (Haifa), in Albert Einstein 99.
Date is flexible if you need to come in earlier or later.
The apartment is on the 3rd floor. It has two bedrooms, and kitchen/living room
It is fully furnished, a part from the washing machine (if you want I can sell you mine which is already inside the apartment).
It has also two air condition units.
Location is very quiet, and pretty immersed in the nature. There is a small market and a bus line running just down the street.
I need you to take my lease (which runs till the 30th of September 2016, I am leaving the country), and eventually you can renovate it or directly have a longer lease (you need to talk with the Landlord).
The rent is 2700 NIS/month. Arnona is around 400NIS/month.
Contact me by phone, text or email.
Rauno
IMG_1584.JPG
IMG_1586.JPG
IMG_1587.JPG
IMG_1600.JPG
IMG_1601.JPG
IMG_1602.JPG

pme...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2016, 5:26:54 AM1/28/16
to Rauno Cavallaro, Technion International Student Network
Dear Rauno,
I am interested in the apartment,
PLease send your phone number so we can talk.
My phone number is 58 6892949
Peter

Piotr Mensz
Send a message to the group: TI...@googlegroups.com
Visit the group website: http://groups.google.com/group/TISUN?hl=en
Join our FB group: Technion international community

Please note that this group is an informal group of international visitors and students at Technion, Israel Institute of Technology. The Technion and its employees are not involved in any way in the management or operation of the group, and do not monitor the contents of the messages posted by group members. Therefore, the Technion holds no responsibility for the posted content.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Technion International Student Network" group.