A wonderful totally renovated apartment with 3 bedrooms is now available for 3 students (female)

gilgi....@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2016, 3:24:39 PM1/20/16
to Technion International Student Network
Hi, I bought and totally renovated a 3 bed -roomed apartment. Internal WIFI in all rooms and SMART TV in living room (NO NEED for Cable) All bedrooms have new desks and shelving, new beds 1.20 meters wide with 22 centimeter Visco finest quality mattresses.There are 3 door closets in each bedroom. Shutters and new air-conditioning in all 3 bedrooms and kitchen /living room. There is a brand new kitchen with a huge new fridge/cooker and washing machine on balcony. 2 toilets and a large bathroom. All electricity is state of the art and inside the walls. This is a home for students, not just a place to stay. It is beautiful with a view from every room to trees and grass. It is quiet and a very clean building. Bus 76 direct to Technion outside ( 8 minutes ride) and  all health clinics 3 minutes away, also Rami Levy supermarket and a great vege and fruit store. Each bedroom has a different price: The largest bedroom of 12 sq meters is 1600 NIS/ bedroom 2 of sq 11.5 meters is 1500 NIS and the smaller bedroom of 8.75 sq meters is 1300 NIS.. Prices include: WIFI - ARNONA (city taxes) Vaad bayet ( cleaning of building) YOU share water/gas/electricity. You will love living here. I renovated it to my own high standards. Please call: Gilgi on 052 551 7644 anytime.
IMG_3859 building.JPG
IMG_4711.JPG
IMG_4927 sofa tv.JPG
IMG_4930 desk shelves.JPG